Skip to content

Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

17 results found

1. How about removing it from my browser.

I would like a way to remove things like sports, news, actually everything from my home page.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Option to disable stat corrections after waiver period has passed

There should be a commissioner option to lock stat corrections from occurring once the waiver period has passed. Stat corrections that occur at the end of the week well beyond the waiver period are unfair. This scenario has happened to me where I won the week head to head matchup by a slim margin. Because of this my standing position gave me a lower waiver priority. A few days later a stat correction occurs that causes me to have lost that matchup knocking me down the rankings. This is unfair in two ways as this affects the league rankings and…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Where are the Mock Draft Grades??

The Mock Drafts used to provide a grade after completing the Mock Draft. What happened?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Please make the players total points match up.

Please make the players total points match up. If you go to the Player tab, press Player List and sort by total points, the players total points are different than if you press the little white or blue square next to the players name. I was told it was because my league uses bonus points, but that shouldn't matter.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Scoring  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Autoset Roster For Idle Teams

Let Commisioner turn on "idle autostart" to prevent idle teams from starting inactive players.

Logic: If a player hasn't logged into their team in more than 10 days, start autosetting their lineup based on the highest projected players.

It should run on Monday, Thursday night (before TNF), on Sunday right before kickoff.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Get the number of trophies correct in profiles

Get the number of trophies correct in profiles (football) ...mine for example should read 9 instead of 8

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Jose,

Thanks for reaching out.

If you are experiencing issues with trophies in your Fantasy Profile, please contact us through the sports tab at help.yahoo.com, @YahooFantasyCC on X, or r/YahooFantasy on Reddit for technical assistance.

Thanks,

Product Support

7. Additional points for home field advantage in playoffs

The commissioner can have an additional setting for home field advantage in playoffs, but not final. In the playoffs, the higher seed would get home field advantage and extra points to start the game.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Bench Totals

Show bench total each week by team as well as total points left on the bench the whole season.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Yahoo Trade Review Overhaul

The Yahoo protest-to-veto process needs a major rework. At the very least a bare minimum explanation is owed to the managers in the event of a veto (i.e. "Lopsided trade in favor of Team X" or "Player X's injury caused the veto", etc. etc. etc.)

I just had a Basketball trade vetoed, that showed a 5-4 weekly +/- evaluation. In trade terms it cannot get any more even than that. What is a manager supposed to do when Yahoo vetos a trade that Yahoo's own evaluation tool shows as even?! Not only have four days (review time) been wasted, but…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Trading  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add "One and Done" Option as a League Format

Has Yahoo ever considered offering leagues with a "One and Done" type format? In this format, managers would select a new lineup every week but can only use each player once per season. Scoring would be cumulative over the course of a season with the highest total at the end being declared the winner. I envision it as something that could be treated as an add-in dual option for head-to-head league commissioners. If the commissioner opted in, then teams within the league could individually opt in or out. This would create an additional layer of interest and keep team managers…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. NFL playoff

Our fantasy football league has an NFL playoff format from Wild Card Weekend through the Super Bowl and would love to have Yahoo be the online administrator. We start a regular lineup each week with one caveat: once a player starts a round, they are ineligible for subsequent rounds. For example, if you start Patrick Mahomes in his wild card game, he is ineligible for the rest of the playoffs regardless off how far Kansas City advances. You really to think about which teams will go the farthest and plan accordingly: you don't want to have to start a backup…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Medals

There is a medal for people who score the most in there league and it isn't acknowledged for some reason. The person with the most(me) didn't get it even though I sit at the top. Medals that are earned should be awarded accordingly.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Please remove the pictures of the players on the fantasy team page when playing from a phone or a tablet is already enough clutter as it is

Idea is to remove the players pictures next to their name on fantasy rosters. When playing from a tablet or a phone as many of us do there's already enough clutter on the team page as it is adding the players picture has zero added value and only adds to frustration thank you

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. No Faces

So I logged on today and the players on my rosters have their faces filling up my roster. It's... disconcerting. There's no purpose and it's just weird. PLEASE let me choose to NOT have this "feature" on!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Drafts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Fix the Matchup Recap

Start by making the grades based on performance 1st, not whether or not you won your matchup. As you have it now, win and you get an A even though you would have lost to the majority of teams in your league. Lose and the best you can get is a C+ even though you would have beaten the majority of other teams in your league, including the teams that got an A because they were lucky enough to get matched against a team that did even worse than them. Start the letter grade with where you ranked in points…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Conferences

We would like to have the option of conferences. Each conference would have its own draft of all players. We would then have the option of scheduling season games between the conferences (yes some games may have matchups with the same players on both teams) or just within the conference until the playoffs. Then there would be an overall championship between the two conferences. This would be beneficial for leagues that have 14 or more teams.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base