Skip to content

Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

158 results found

1. We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I'm not sure what biography information you are specifically talking about. Please contact us via email under the sports section at help.yahoo.com so we can look into this further for you. Please provide us with more details and screenshots of where you are talking about if possible.

2. Bills/Bengals Scoring Solution

In determining how to handle the points from the Bills/Bengals game, I suggest you simply follow your own, pre-existing rules:

"If any scheduled game is postponed or canceled, points will be awarded to athletes who are participating in the postponed or canceled game in the week in which the game was played, not necessarily the week in which the original game was scheduled to be played. Football Matchup Challenges begin Thursday morning and end Wednesday night. If the postponed game was played before Wednesday night, points will be accrued in the same week. If the postponed game is played in…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Keepers - Use players marked as 'Keeper' as the can't cut list

Our league forces players to keep keeper players on their roster for the whole season. It would be nice if Yahoo would help us enforce that to avoid mistakes by using the keeper players as the can't cut list.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. You all miscalculated the Washington Defense for Week 6 after your tweaks! We get 3 more points!

You all miscalculated the Washington Defense for Week 6 after your tweaks! We get 3 more points!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Ryan,

Thanks for reaching out.

There was an issue with defensive scoring stats disappearing overnight that altered matchups. We apologize for the inconvenience that this may have caused, but the the stats should now be fixed and reflecting properly.

If there are any further issues with your defensive scoring, please contact us through the sports tab at help.yahoo.com, @YahooFantasyCC on Twitter or r/YahooFantasy on Reddit for assistance.

Thanks,

Product Support

5. Week 17 Bills and Bengals game suggestion

Since it has been decided that the Bills/Bengals game won't be played, Yahoo fantasy should award the mangers the projected points for player impacted by the game. Or go by the players weekly scoring average for the season. If not fair to fantasy managers in the Championship week to just not receive points for a incomplete game.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Playoffs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Any prize leagues run through our platform are paid out by us. If you are in a private non-prize league, we will not get involved in outside payout disputes.

Yahoo doesn't interfere in any way when it comes to Private Leagues including issues with a Private League commissioner. Using the league's message boards or directly emailing the commissioner is the best way to address any problems.

For a Fantasy Sports experience without a commissioner try a Public League. Yahoo acts as commissioner in Public Leagues where Fair Play and Sportsmanship guidelines are enforced.

7. Explain to me like I'm 10 why Jeff Driskel qualifies at TE?

Jeff Driskel didn't even line up as a TE. How does he qualify at TE? Wouldn't he qualify at RB first if you were trying to give him dual eligibility?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I was never paid and won Yahoo Public 1335211 (ID# 1335211)

I was never paid Yahoo Public 1335211 (ID# 1335211)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Payouts are expected to go out at some point during this week of January 16th. Payouts aren't expected to go out until then due to the delay from the cancelled Bills/Bengals game. We want to make sure all Private Prize Leagues can handle their leagues accordingly before issuing payouts.

9. Can you create something like FanDraft or ClickyDraft for those that want to do a live draft and have a digital draftboard?

Let Yahoo have their own digital draft board for those that do LIVE offline drafts in person. We currently use Clickydraft of Fan Draft and have to manually input the draft results after. It would be cool if Yahoo had this feature

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Drafts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Use Depth Charts to keep managers from getting screwed by injuries and no contests.

Use all players on a managers roster by depth chart. Each week, mgr select position and number (QB1, QB2, maybe a QB3) for the week. In the event of a game injury the injured player does not return or returns but misses 2 qtrs, the next player would be subsituted in for the injured player only if the incoming player scores higher than the injured player. This has worked well since 1994 in 1 of my leagues and could is being applied to the Buf at Cin game that was cancelled.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Bring back the old player details pop-up

The new player details pop-up (on web) is less intuitive than the old version. Change it back please. When viewing the new pop-up, text is way too large, spreading the information out requiring unnecessary scrolling. Under Game Log, you need to scroll all the way to the bottom in order to reach the horizontal scroll bar to scroll to the right to see additional stats columns, then scroll back up to read those stats. Did anyone test this before implementing it?? The old version was so much better.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow commish the ability to set final standings

Great thing about Yahoo is it will record multiple seasons for your league, so all past seasons are archived and available for review. This is nice for both long term managers and rooks to your league. However it's only valuable if the information is accurate. Sometimes the commish needs to do "work arounds" when it comes to playoffs and the end results in your "real world" fantasy league don't end up matching Yahoo's final standings. So I would like the option as the commissioner to adjust the final standings after the final week has ended.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Currently, commissioners can only edit the team points for each week. Commissioner tools>>Manage Other Teams>>Edit Team Points. We will pass your feedback along to our team regarding editing the standings. Thanks for your feedback!

14. Kicker Scoring

Kicker Scoring

Field Goal Scoring

Instead of the standard 3,4,5 points for FGs there should be a fractional option. 1-30 yards = 3 points and for example anything higher like a 31 yard field goal should be 3.1 points. A 47 yard field goal should be 4.7 points and so on.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Let me change the email address associated with my account!!!

It's so dumb that I can't change my email address for Fantasy Football login! It's currently associated with my Gmail address and I want to use my Yahoo address. I don't want to lose my history by creating a new Fantasy account!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Injury Switch - Reduce Impact of Early Game Injuries

The "Injury Switch" would be a toggleable rule that can be set by commissioners that would afford a Fantasy Manager the ability to swap out a active player with a player on their bench if, during the 1st half of the game, the active player is designated as "out". This switch could only be exercised for bench players that have not completed or started their games. Further, it can only be exercised a certain amount of times per year (once a week, 3x per year, once a year etc as options). Injuries are a part of football and we all…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback.

Commissioners have the ability to retroactively edit a team's roster for any given game week.

You can reach out to your commissioner about this type of league rule and they can implement it to make the change using their commissioner tools.

Thanks,

Product Support

17. Make USFL fantasy leagues!

Please set up the same Yahoo Fantasy Football structure to be able to play a USFL season. I want to be able to play fantasy football for longer. I spend hours per week poring over my every fantasy transaction. I'd like to extend that to the USFL season.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. process waivers 12:01

its 2022 ..why ca nt you process the waiver same time every week

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello James,

Thanks for reaching out.

Waivers normally begin to process starting at 12 AM PT. Due to the number of leagues with waivers, it can take time for waivers to process. There are times when waivers are delayed for reasons which cause them to run later than expected. We do attempt to remain as consistent as possible.

Thanks,

Product Support

19. Add a running total of the projected vs actual scores

It would be fun to have a running total of projected points vs actual points and post this on the standings page. Fun to look at, gives another way to keep everyone interested, and gives another way for us to compete, especially if someone has a mediocer team. This would give us 1) league winner, 2) league pick'em winner and 3) best actual vs projected winner.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Playoff % calculator

I want something implemented on the app that shows each team’s % chance of making playoffs that updates as the year goes on based on everyone’s record. Let me know if this is possible, thank you!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Playoffs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base