Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we make Fantasy Football better?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 154th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 878th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Maybe, just Mayyyybe your garbage app should notify owners of their players being TRADED!!!! You notify me 9-10 times about questionable/hea

Maybe, just Mayyyybe your garbage app should notify owners of their players being TRADED!!!! You notify me 9-10 times about questionable/healthy status changes, yet you did NOT notify me a player had been traded.... Some one in my league within 12 minutes already took his replacement off free agency. If you had notified me when it was announced, I would have been able to scoop up the replacement from FA BEFORE random opponents took the new RB1 for the browns.

Its un-be-frickin-leavable that you don't notify on TRADES

923rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Le'von Bell is not on a NFL Roster he should be Listed as NA not Out

Bell is not on a Roster thus should be made NA not out like other players through out the season such as Dez or Marshall who were NA not Out when the were unsigned. Bell is unsigned. For short Bench Keeper Leagues this is a huge issue. Fix it.

878th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Theo Riddick is currently listed as an RB. I believe he should be at least a RB/WR or even a WR with the way that Detriot is using him

Theo Riddick is currently listed as an RB. I believe he should be at least a RB/WR or even a WR with the way that Detriot is using him

493rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. AJ Green is out

Please update the status to match the news you already posted about the player being out

612th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Can you please remove D Onta Foreman from the PUP-IR he was activiated on 11/14/2018

Can you please remove D Onta Foreman from the PUP-IR he was activiated on 11/14/2018

923rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add DST and K to Superflex position

For a Superflex position, why not make it open to all positions, including DST and K? If someone has a second defense or kicker that's a better option than anything else they have going that week, might as well allow them to plug it in to the Superflex spot.

612th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Make a Running Back/Tight End position.

Make a position for Running Back/Tight End. There's WR/TE and WR/RB and WR/RB/TE. I want RB/TE. Make that position please.

375th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 4th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  264 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. POSITION LIMITS PLEASE

PLEASE CREATE POSITION LIMITS FOR ROSTERS

118th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  12 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Vic Beasley should have DE eligibility

Vic Beasley should have DE eligibility. The Falcons announced he was moving back to DE this season and he's listed as a DE on their depth chart.

128th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Budda Baker needs CB eligibility

Budda Baker needs to gain CB specific eligibility.

375th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Lev Bell again ... Please consider adding Contract Dispute (CD) and preventing it from being placed on IR. This is his real status.

Lev Bell again ... Please consider adding Contract Dispute (CD) and preventing it from being placed on IR. This is his real status and how the NFL refers to the current 'State' of his playing. To not include this in Fantasy is a disservice to the entire community!

493rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Players Who Are Out But "Officially" Questionable yet still with 0.00 Projected Points

I have Leonard Fournette, and he's going to be Out again this week but each week I have to use a roster spot for him instead of an RB streamer who can fill in for him because somehow he's listed as questionable, even though you guys have his Projected Points for the upcoming week as 0.00.

If a player is expected to have 0.00 points, he should be able to be placed in the IR roster spot. Maybe call it something else.

319th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Taysom Hill should have a broad positional eligibility (WR, TE, etc)

Taysom Hill of the New Orleans Saints is being lined up all over the place, like the college "athlete" position. He's taking snaps each game at QB, WR, and TE (and ST) but his only positional eligibility right now is QB. He's running routes, blocking, returning kicks, playing holder, covering kicks, and more. He should have WR and TE eligibility.

https://twitter.com/thecheckdown/status/1044364079152869378
    https://twitter.com/SabinAnalytics/status/1044215964336889861
    https://twitter.com/domepatrolpcast/status/1043918939330359298
    https://twitter.com/BYUpros/status/1043937554125533186
    https://twitter.com/VanquishTheFoe/status/1043980133181399040

242nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Le'veon Bell is Out but Ronald Jones is NA.

Le'veon Bell is Out but Ronald Jones is Inactive. Someone please explain how this works. How is one listed as out and one listed as inactive. A Yahoo Admin said since Le'veon Bell was still on the roster he couldn't be listed as NA or Inactive. Only players like Dez could get that label. I am pretty sure Ronald Jones is still on the Roster. Seems like a few people who are in charge or can fix this must have Le'veon on their team because I can see no other reason for this to be allowed.

375th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Out players stay Out until the NFL injury updates

There should be a presumption that an injured player out in Week X will still be out in Week X+1 unless and until the team issues a Game Status report (Friday before a Sunday game) clarifying whether the player is something other than Out.

375th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Make Tarik Cohen a RB/WR

I believe Tarik Cohen should be listed as a RB/WR based on how he is used in the new Bears offense.

https://www.4for4.com/fantasy-football/news/bears-beat-tarik-cohen-more-rbwr

271st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Customize IR Slot

Please allow us to customize IR slot.

As commissioner, I'd like to be able to only allow IR (Injured Reserve), O (Out) and PUP (Physically Unable to Perform) designations for that slot.

Personally, I don't think NA (Not Active), P (Probable), Q (Questionable) and Suspended (SUSP) should be used, but make that customizable so folks can allow it if they prefer.

612th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Fantasy Football

Feedback and Knowledge Base