Yahoo7 Homepage

At Yahoo7 we are committed to making your daily habits more inspiring and entertaining which is why we have introduced a new Yahoo7 homepage that is slicker, more modern and more intuitive than ever.

The new Yahoo7 homepage is available on your desktop, tablet or smartphone device.

To find out more about the new features check out the video in our blog and let us know what you think on this forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve the Yahoo7 homepage?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. The new format is not user friendly at all. Having the 1-65 etc stories accompanied by pictures let you flick through the news, not now!

Having the 1-65 etc stories accompanied by pictures let you flick through the news, not now! How interesting they have followed the 'never ending' scroll through.It looks so bland now. What a shame, will be changing it after many many years.

669th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Time improves?

Times is said to improve almost anything - except YAHOO WEATHER! No improvement in 4 years. Same address for my desktop but it seems to move around without my knowing it or does not exist at all!!!!

985th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please make Yahoo Mail Pro service available in Australia

I was told today by customercare@cc.yahoo-inc.com (Case: 28853044) that:

"Yahoo Mail Pro service is not available in Australia because of that you are not able to purchase Mail Pro subscription."

I dislike screen space being wasted on unnecessary rubbish, which includes advertising. I want to continue using my Yahoo Mail account, so I am willing to invest some time trying to resolve this issue.

Please get back to me about this as soon as you can.

Regards, Greg

985th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. hacking

My Yahoo account has been hacked, my contacts stollen and they have recieved scam messages. Yesterday I recieved an email from 'paypal' regarding a purchase I did not make! Yahoo how are you resolving these security issues?

1251st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Stop putting spoilers for UFC fights in the titles and pictures on the home page!

Kindly stop putting "spoiler" information on the home page for UFC/MMA fights, like the name/declaration of the winners, pictures of the end of the fight/fight ending moments.
    Some of us work during the times the event is streamed and have to wait until we get home to catch up. This is the 3rd time you've needlessly spoiled a title fight just to try and get clicks on your article. STOP IT. You can write a teaser title to an article that doesn't involve spoiling the main event if someone GLANCES at the "featured articles" when wanting to check their e-mail.

985th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Stop highlighting reptiles and other animals in a bad way.

Stop highlighting reptiles and animals (especially spiders and snakes) in a bad way. You are scaring people, who are now hunting down and hurting them. Please report their wonders instead. They are an integral part of natures cycle.

1251st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Remove the fake news

A significant proportion of the news that appears in your news feed is rubbish and generated by bots, such as business insider. You actually have a responsibility to ensure the content on your site is accurate. Its not that hard to realise that most of the content displayed is fictional and it makes yahoo look unprofessional.
    Its time to clean up your act and filter this **** out.

1251st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Stop those high speed flashing ads. My son had a seizure because of this trash!

Stop these annoying flashing ads. It will never induce me to buy anything advertised here! It is a major turn off from whatever they are selling. Get real!

1251st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I have reported WaynePao ad to News.com.au for fraud

Yahoo home page banner ad came up for something called "Gina Invest Fortune" - whatever that is - I clicked on it and it took me to what looked exactly like a news.com.au news article, but the web address was https://waynepao.com/gina-makes-australia-speechless-by-investing-fortune-in-this/ - I gave the info to news.com.au and told them this website was fraudulently passing themsleves off as news.com.au. Might want to do something about that Yahoo?!?!

1251st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Failure to launch

Annoyed..

Why? After reading an article upon returning to the home page, it goes straight to the top of the page. I would like to return to that same point I was reading, not the top of the page every time I press the back botton, I then have to scroll down the page to where I was last.

1251st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Stop autoplay

Provide settings access to stop Yahoo7 news from autoplaying on iPhone!
    Very costly to my bandwidth.

1251st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Yahoo

Regarding your post on ‘10 most common surnames in the world’ you guys include Vietnam with the surname Nguyễn and under that you put the flag of the chinese and that is very insulting to us. We are Vietnamese and we have our own flag. We are not chinese. Do you like it if someone wrote an article on Australia and put a British flag!!

1251st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1251st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. royal wedding

Half the content on here is on the royal wedding's, especially for the past few years. I've given plenty of chances but your journalism needs to be verified. I am going to do a complaint to the ACC and other's :) we don't deserve low quality content :)

985th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I have a Flickr account I cannot access

I really want to access my Flickr account but there is no way I can get through the login help. I've been trying for 2 years and I'm really fed up you have my photos but I can't access them. Can you contact me please.

1251st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Invention called spellcheck! Use it!

Your articles need proofreading! It is beyond ridiculous for such a large platform to have so many errors. It has become consistent. I understand that typing errors can happen but proofreading them is not something that was conducted in the stone ages, believe it or not, it is still used today.

1251st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. DAYLIGHT SAVING AS THE EXPERT SAID: IT IS GREAT: F#################KING CRAZY AND THE MENTAL ILLNESS THAT SAID AND WHO LOVES IT, F####K OFF

DAYLIGHT SAVING AS THE EXPERT SAID: IT IS GREAT: F##################KING CRAZY AND MENTAL ILLNESS! IT SHOULD NEVER HAVE IT AT ALL? WHO WAS LOVE IT THAT WAS A MENTAL ILLNESS AND BRAINLESS. F##########################K OFF

1251st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. your 7plus site needs working on as i catch up on tv there is a large green strip blocking almost half the screen

fix the glitches and get rid of that large green stripe that blocks the screen or you will lose me you idiots it started just blocking adds but now it is blocking the screen during my shows also and it is ******* annoying

1251st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Plus7  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. How do I recover deleted emails?

I log in today to find only 3 emails in my Inbox. I didn't realized that they were all in the Deleted folder and I accidentally deleted them. Can you pls restore them

1251st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 1251st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 131 132
  • Don't see your idea?

Yahoo7 Homepage

Feedback and Knowledge Base