Yahoo7 Homepage

At Yahoo7 we are committed to making your daily habits more inspiring and entertaining which is why we have introduced a new Yahoo7 homepage that is slicker, more modern and more intuitive than ever.

The new Yahoo7 homepage is available on your desktop, tablet or smartphone device.

To find out more about the new features check out the video in our blog and let us know what you think on this forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve the Yahoo7 homepage?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Plus 7 App is the worst.

Plus 7 App is the worst. No shows are even listed besides Home & Away. If you search a title ie The Good Doctor its there but thats the only way you can get it. It then reezes and the feedback section fails. Android tv app is useless. Lucky the good shows are on Channel 9. My first feedback as I have never seen anything so bad I had to say something.

904th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Plus7  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. PHOTOS OF GRAPHIC OR DISTRESSING CONTENT FLASHING UP ON MAIN HOME PAGE NEED TO STOP!!!

PHOTOS OF GRAPHIC OR DISTRESSING CONTENT FLASHING UP ON MAIN HOME PAGE NEED TO STOP!!!
    I sign into Yahoo to check emails and in just the past few days I have been haunted by distressing photos that flash up randomly (obviously being considered that it's something we ALL should see) of shocking cases of animal cruelty. We see all the pictures then written in a little box underneath it, it says "Warning: Graphic or Distressing Content". You have the right to print the story but you DO NOT have the right to have these heartbreaking photos pop up randomly on…

904th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Yahoo7 Mail Customer Support™ +(61)180-068-2529 Toll Free Helpline

Yahoo Inc.

Address: 701 1st Ave, Sunnyvale, CA 94089

Phone: 61(180)068-2529 (Toll Free Helpline) Australia

535th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. pom

Using the word "Pom" should be considered racist and discriminatory of people from England. The word should be totally scarpped and never used again!

1171st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 624th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1171st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Plus7  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Is this fake? I got an email today referring to my “BTC account”. What is that?

I was asked access my “BTC Account”. Is this a scam? Who is Annabeth Williams?

ICO Personal Advice 17/11/2017

Dear David,

We detected an excess amount in your BTC account in our our platform.
    Your account has been inactive for more than (3) months and we are devising a status check of all our members.

If you do not use our service anymore, we advice that you withdraw your account as soon as posisble.
    Your account details:

Date: 17/11/2017
    Login: retslock@yahoo.com.au
    1BTC = 9831.80 AUD

ACCESS NOW

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to conact me.

Kind regards,

1171st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Can you please tell me how to stop the spam from Neurofen, everytime I open Yahoo mail i get a automatic page opened in Chrome.

Can you please tell me how to stop the spam from Neurofen, everytime I open Yahoo mail i get a automatic page opened in Chrome. I have had to stop using Yahoo mail on my PC - please tell me how to get rid of the spam.

1171st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. You really need to check how

You really need to check how the "auto fill" for the ads in your search results works. In a search I did for Morgellons Disease, I got an ad from Ebay offering me "great deals on Morgellon's Disease" ?????
    I got a similar result a few months ago when I did a search for Molitov ********.....
    This is all very 1990's. Hasn't search engine technology improved past "drop and drag" into a pro-forma ad ?

1171st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Very disappointed with bias in your news storiesand disgusted with the attempt to exonerate the Coburg hit run driver by blaming the child.

Biassed reporting. Very disappointed with bias in your news stories and disgusted with the attempt to exonerate the Coburg hit run driver by blaming the child.

904th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 624th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 904th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Email Download speed

Speed is the worse in the industry. This is pathetic..It keeps asking if I want to wait or kill. After more than 20 years with yahoo, it may be time to call it quit....?

1171st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Websites not working through Yahoo Mail on iPad

Yahoo Mail App needs fixing. I've persisted too long now. On iPad, when clinking website links from emails, the hotlinks stop working after a few clicks. I've tried websites such as IMDB which fail. Because links open within Yahoo and not externally via Safari, the sites just jam up. Please can you fix?

1171st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1171st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Remove flagrantly sexist clickbait article titles such as "Ashley Judd says she 'loves' Harvey Weinstein" which is completely demeaning and

Remove flagrantly clickbait article titles that try to condone the abuse of women and downplay the severity of current issues such as "Ashley Judd says she 'loves' Harvey Weinstein" It is disgusting that a woman wrote this. Ashley Judd clearly did not say it in the way the title implies, and making it appear as such is an attempt to invalidate the severity of the situation and Mrs. Judds accusations of abuse.

1171st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Stick to broadcasting AFL ,, commentary under par for ARL/NRL.

Stick to broadcasting AFL 'coz your ARL commentary team is seriously underwhelming. As for the out of sync 'Welcome to Country by Aunty??' that didn't raise the expectations of a professional broadcast any. Hopefully the game itself will be of a much higher standard.

1171st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Stop showing ads from Malaysia and Singapore on the au site

Why do we see ads aimed at Malaysia and Singapore?

1171st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. You will think me a whinger but why ?? did you change your TV Guide ??

Why ?? did you change your TV Guide ?? In my opinion is was the best on the net and very comprehensive also.

I could tailor it to suit my needs and my area, it had links to information about shows, series and movies, so if I
    I'd seen something accessing this function would give me a synopsis, as well as what cast members were in the items.. So why on earth did you change to the new format that is 1/ unattractive 2/ harder to get specifics and 3/ has no decent links to the information about the programs…

1171st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Fix Yahoo Mail

Have lost all my sub-folders and 3/4 of my e-mails through no fault of my own. How on earth am I supposed to retrieve them?

1171st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 126 127
  • Don't see your idea?

Yahoo7 Homepage

Feedback and Knowledge Base