UK & Ireland Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Comments

I see you have suspended comments, and I can see why. The majority of comments reflect the 'view of the people', and these are very frequently at odds with the editorial sentiment of the various MSM you source on Yahoo news. However, I suggest you pause to consider that Yahoo is the only platform I am aware of that demonstrates this stark reality, and as such, it is something of a treasure. I'm sure your own editorial leaning is 'globalist', anti-Trump, anti-Brexit, pro-EU, pro-BLM and generally 'left-wing / liberal'. But as a media platform, you should encourage discussion, because there…

16th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Everything is omnipresent

Evil minded people belongs which country u belonging to join

261st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Put the comments back

Put the comments back, you are making yourselves look ridiculous.

33rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Yahoo/ Verizon

Try getting some !!

431st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Yes, here's how you can improve further.....Bring BACK the COMMENTS !

Apart from reinstating the COMMENTS facility, also do justice to FREE SPEECH by letting commentators, voice their views / opinions in whatsoever choice of words or language, and more importantly irrespective of Race, Religion, Caste, Color or Creed.
    That's all, we the people ask for. Our fundamental constitutional right to express our voice.
    Is this too much to ask for ?

209th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. lack of control of media sites

You say we can see less of certain media sites in news but the same articles come back why is that what is the point? I should have control over what news or fake news stories in my timeline. as you put 'show less publishers' means absolutley nothing as the articles I didn't want came back the next day from the same outlets some of them violent and offensive. SO I signed in and blocked them again for what exactly. Cosmo,People,Marie Claire and your news at yahoo have been sending me nothing but offensive and violent articles I wish not…

431st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. STOP PROMOTING TALENTLESS BIMBO'S

GET RID OF THE KHARDASIAN TRAMPS !!

431st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. FEATURE ?

TRY GETTING SOMETHING WORTH PRINTING.

431st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Ex Royal

Stop giving Harry & Diana Mk2 coverage!
    They wanted to be left alone, so do so ?
    WE DO NOT CARE!!!

431st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. GET ANT AND DEC OFF TV

Get these talentless plonkers off air !
    ITV **** AT IT'S BEST

431st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Yahoo Improving Further

You can improve further by reinstating the comments and not censoring, editing, deleting, or having the 'report abuse' button.

431st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Reinstate article commenting - IMMEDIATELY ( Its taking TOOOOO long to decide )

QUOTE : "Our goal is to create a SAFE and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experience, we are TEMPORARILY suspending article commenting.
    1) SAFE ? Is someone going to pounce out of the screen and mug, assault, **, intimidate or the viewers ? It is only the weak and feeble minded who allow themselves to be 'cyber bullied'.
    Don't understand how article commenting can be made SAFE.
    2) TEMPORARILY ? Looks as though article commenting has been PERMANENTLY suspended. Keep on dragging till viewers lose interest of it ever…

261st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. RE Yahoo Calendar -

Hi Most people need to collect prescriptions on a regular basis. Prescriptions are issued per 28 days so need to be collected every 4 weeks please make calendar reminders for 4 weeks available for individual days and not mon wed & fri etc that is available now

Many thanks

431st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. You could try to implement some Customer SERVICE

I have spent the last hour trying to ascertain whether Sky Yahoo are changing my account details following an email I received. I suspect it is SPAM but it is very slick. However I cannot talk or message anyone but I am continually offered a tech support facility for £4.80 a month.
    Absolutely dreadful

261st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 431st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. News Items

When we click the 'NOT INTERESTED' button at the top right hand corner is the **** back the next visit even though it says you will no longer see posts from this company or person !!

431st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Khardashians

Get rid of these fake untalented plastic bimbo’s !!

431st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 431st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 261st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Author should have their emails given for direct contact.

Wonder if the article authors ever bother to read what viewers have commented on their feature stories ? Direct email to author is required.

431st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

UK & Ireland Homepage

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base