My Yahoo

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow ALIAS removal

Allow email alias removal

1124th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Features requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please stop rapid skipping to the next article in the 'Today' news section.

Please stop rapid skipping to the next article in your 'Today' news section. It's maddening. Let us do it. I'm sure just about everyone will check them all out anyway. You don't give us time to read the details before moving on to the next article. I repeat... it's maddening. Thanks, Nelson

629th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 381st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Features requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Enable Yahoo users to change notification settings.

There is currently no option to change notification settings. It should be something like this (and it should be for each possible area):
    Do you want to receive notifications? Yes or No
    How do you want to receive notifications? E-mail, (whatever the current one is), etc.

1124th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. its nice to be able to do a quick review of the daily news, however, yahoo has become very complex with too many repeat articles. too long

stop repeating same articles and get rid of "junk" who cares articles. No one cares what shade of lipstick a woman uses regardless of how famous she is

981st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 308th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. schedule an email to send

When will Yahoo develop the "schedule an email to send" feature. This is something that has been requested many times to assist users in their work productivity. Outlook, Gmail and other prominent email service providers.

Why has Yahoo not incorporated this feature over its 20 years of existence?

521st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Dear Abby coming from the Columbus Dispatch so you have to pay to finish reading it is a bad idea.

Dear Abby coming from the Columbus Dispatch so you have to pay to finish reading it is a bad idea.

1124th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Please put the Yahoo Golf Handicap Tracker back online! I need my 15 years of scores back!

Please put the Yahoo Golf Handicap Tracker back online! I need my 15 years of scores back!

798th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Simply allowing transfolk to change our gender on our account without having to make a new account after over 10 years with the same e-mail.

It is already hard enough for us to try and change all of our documents out in the world, it'd be great to not have to change everything, including our e-mail addresses over not being able to change our gender. Some people have used the same e-mail for years and a lot of places have that e-mail. For us as transmen and women, to constantly see that other gender on our accounts tends to be a trigger for a lot of us. A lot of websites have added that feauture to ensure we do not have to start from scratch…

629th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Edit comments in Yahoo comment sections.

I have been trying to edit some of my comments after posting them and can't find a way to do this. Is it possible, if so, how do I do it. If not, can a way to do this be added.

1124th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Outra forma de recuperar senha

Preciso recuperar meu antigo e-mail e a única opção é um celular que não existe mais. Sei o número mas recebo SMS. Poderiam resgatar as opções de confirmar dados do cadastro por favor.

1124th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Bring back a picture to the signature!!

I used to have a picture on my signature and now I can not add a new one..

1124th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1124th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 454th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 798th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1124th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. What's with the double security ??

I've been a Yahoo user for as long as Yahoo has been around. I'm totally exasperated having to check my phone or another email to get a code so I can see my MY Yahoo page or my email.
    I understand that you have had problems with security and hackers but geez, give me a break!!! or at least the option to opt out of your paranoia.
    And what's with yahoovoice.com thingy. You really don't want to hear what your users have to say do you? I clicked agree just to be able to post this but I'm even closer…

1124th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Games using Internet Explorer.

Bring it back or loss your customer base. Not all of us like Chorme or any of the other programs. Your loss! My gain as I will not be using Yahoo as a base any longer.

981st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Why can't I add extensions like Firefox etc?

Why can't I add extensions like: Ad-block plus; Ublock origin etc like the Firefox and Google Chrome browsers do?

1124th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base