My Yahoo

Welcome to My.Yahoo.com feedback forum! We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to My Yahoo.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. How many times do I have to report an ad?

How many times do I have to report an ad as "not appropriate", "not interesting" or "repetitive" before it stops popping up? It seems it is impossible to get rid of offensive ads.

33rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Ads feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. popup advertising

How many times do I have to tell you the popup ad on home page is disgusting. I would never go to that web site or buy anything from any such site. Everyone Hates them

59th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. leider bewirken feedbacks bei yahoo weniger als nichts

leider bewirken feedbacks bei yahoo weniger als nichts

59th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Ads feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 59th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Animated ads are stupid, and I will go see what's on EDGE instead!!!

Animated ads, that twitch and "dance" are UTTERLY ANNOYING, IGNORANT, AND INSIPID. Believe me, your idiot advertizers are killing any business they might get from a stupid ad in the first place. Those IDIOT, lowest common denominator ads make me immediately turn your page OFF, and I will go see what's on Edge. *********!

22nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Too many video popups

LESS of them! Your web page and the sheer volume of video popups locks up my computer. I am a LONG time yahoo user, but I'm about to quit. Back off on the **** you try to put all on one page. It's too **** much.

59th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. You don't want feedback ....!! If you truly did you wouldn't put this B.S. on the net being totally unnavigatable....!!!

Every day I see headline stories on Yahoo only to realize that I have to go through dozens of ads to read the story and even then, often I won't be able to complete the article because one of your idiot writers didn't finish the story... I will never open another Yahoo story that has AD in front of it... Your AD articles are completely disgusting to the bone...!!!!

59th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Get rid of the ad banner across the top of MyHome page.

Get rid of the ad banner across the top of "My Home page". Don't want this **** on my personal page. Should not have to continually refresh home page to make banner go away. (sometimes) Yahoo has more **** ads than I have personal content on the home page. We are allowed to set up a personal home page to eliminate some of this *, yet Yahoo still includes additional ads on the page that are not wanted. In all 17 years I've been with Yahoo, the site gets worse every year. I have never seen more negative feedback

59th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. WHERE DO YOU GET OFF TELLING ME HOW MANY TIMES I CAN SHUT OFF YOUR OBNOXIOUS ADS!!

YOU ARE TRYING TO EXTORT MONEY FROM ME WITH YOUR DELIBERATELY OBNOXIOUS ADS THAT YOU'VE ALREADY BEEN PAID FOR, THAT I DON'T WANT, THAT YOU ARE ARE HARASSING ME EVERY FEW MINUTES TO PAY YOU TO GET RID OF THEM!! WHILE YOU TELL ME HOW MANY TIMES I CAN STOP THEM FROM TAKING UP MY SPACE?? HERE'S A SUGGESTION TO YOU! PAY MY DAMNED OVERPRICED INTERNET BILL EVERY MONTH THEN WE'LL DISCUSS IT!

59th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. remove ads

the ability to remove ads from my yahoo page

59th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)