My Yahoo

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Help us make My Yahoo better by giving us feedback.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I would like to use my own photos as my theme/background.

I would like to use my own photos as my theme/background.

248th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Theme and background color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 512th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Theme and background color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Better and more themes!!!

Please for the love of all that's good. These themes are hideous and outdated. Please create more holiday, landscape and just plain visually better than the junk we have ot choose from!
    Thank you :-D

512th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Theme and background color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add more themes!!

Ya'll need to add more themes. I'm sick of seeing the same ones for the past upteen years!

248th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. On Firefox add Midnight Lizard.

Never be plagued by stupid childish themes.
    Midnight Lizard works best with a solid theme. With this add on, choose any color of the spectrum. In steps, apply to:
    Page Background
    Buttons
    Module Headline Text
    Links- fresh
    Links- visited
    Borders
    Images
    Fond Images
    Scrollbars (width and color) Unfortunately this adjustment not available for Firefox
    Also, any other site, visited or Favorite, you can retain its original colors by going to 'Activation' on the menu and uncheck "run on this website"...

527th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 527th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 527th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. BIGGER & BETTER VARIETY OF THEMES

The current themes offered are RIDICULOUS!!!!! Whoever selects these themes to make available in the first place should be fired!! There are very little to choose from and what few you have are just stupid!! If nothing else, make it where we can customize our background using our own photos, because my photos are a **** of a lot better than yours!!! Google does a much better job than yahoo!!! Reason enough right there to switch!!

110th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Theme and background color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Please some new themes.

Landscapes, holidays, variety of colors.

248th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. bring back the option of colors for the items we have on our home page, your "themes" are a lot to be disired

hate using the black background cover, but can't change it, and not impressed with your themes!

74th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Theme and background color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Your themes are still lame!!!!!!! There is no Valentine's Day or Easter in the theme choices!

Take out all of the lame people, movies, bands, and food and replace them with Seasonal, Patriotic (for fourth of July), and Holiday (such as Valentine's, Easter, More Christmas, More Thanksgiving, St. Patricks Day, Halloween, etc)! We don't want your lame choices anymore! Give us what we want or "we all" drop you and you have no one and you loose a bunch of users. You will have to shut down if that happens. It would be known as your armageddon; in other words you would be toast! So, YOU HAD BETTER LISTEN!!!!!!!!!!

129th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Theme and background color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Please add back a "Valentine" theme. I do not care for the themes choices Yahoo! has now - they don't make sense!!!!

Please add back a "Valentine" theme. I do not care for the themes choices Yahoo! has now - they don't make sense!!!!

193rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Theme and background color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base