My Yahoo

Nov 2020 Update: We're actively working on the My Yahoo page so you might notice a few new changes. Please let us know if you have any feedback!

-- // --

Welcome to My.Yahoo.com feedback forum! We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to My Yahoo.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. FIX YAHOO!!!

First you screwed up "my teams" in SPORTS, now its no "links" and only low temps in WEATHER. What peyotes tell is next???

4th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

7 comments  ·  Weather  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Detect my location in yahoo weather does not work, it starts me as United States, Press detect my location and it takes me to Charlotte NC.

Just fix and stop procrastinating. It used to be able to find My true location!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now it can't find its *** with both hands.

Wake up, this should not be that difficult.

14th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Weather  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Days of the week

In the weather section the names of days are shifted for the European cities (seem OK for US cities). For example: today is a Sunday and it displays: Today, Sun, Mon, Tue... - if it's Sunday today it can't be Sunday tomorrow as well. ;)

45th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Weather  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Fix the weather section--days of week always wrong, Allow the user (not you criminal scumbags) to determine in what order the cities appear.

Fix the weather section--days of week always wrong, Allow the user (not you criminal scumbags) to determine in what order the cities appear. Spell the names of the cities correctly in local language (not in English)--it is insulting that Köln and München and Praha are ALWAYS spelt incorrectly by English speakers. You are always wrong in your selections of what we can change--this should be the user's decision -- not yours.

14th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. [Weather] module, why is current location always default to last city or town location

As I go on roadtrips alot with my laptop, when I return home, the current location now keeps defaulting to the last destination town/city. I have to click "Get my location" to update. If I refresh the screen, it again goes back to the last city/town. Frustrating. Is there some cookie that does not update?

18th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Grossly Incorrect Weather Data for San Diego, CA on MyYahoo Home Page

The high temperatures for San Diego in the weather section of my My Yahoo home page are always too high by as much as 20-25 degrees and the low temperatures are too low by a large margin. The data for some desert region appear to be used rather than the true San Diego data. This has been going on for months.

26th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Weather display graphic innacurate.

The weather in my area will basically be sunny all week with a slight chance of thunderstorms. Yet, the display shows clouds, rain and thunderstorms all week. Each time there is the slightest chance of rain the display shows all rain. Very sloppy programming job.

45th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Weather module often shows wrong day

The weather module often shows yesterday as "today" (thus making today show up as tomorrow).
    How can you get the DAY WRONG?!?
    Multiple Reloading page does not fix the problem either!

26th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base