My Yahoo

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Yahoo you have got to get fairer!

Yahoo, I have used your My Page for years. Your articles are just so anti conservative, anti Trump - you can no longer be objective in your views.
    It is obvious to anyone with a BRAIN - that your position is Anti everything unless it is a Liberal position. Your articles are virtually all Anti Trump - when about 50% of the people agree with him - that is about 1/2 of your audience. You are asking your readers to walk away and I am one of them. Six years and I have to leave - you no longer are…

55th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    8 comments  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. HATE-HATE THIS NEW YAHOO ****!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT MY OLD CLASSIC BACK!!!!!!!!!! BEEN LOSING MY E-MAILS ETC WITH TH

HATE-HATE THIS NEW ****!!!!!!!!!! GIVE US A CHOICE!!!! BEEN LOSING MY E-MAILS ETC WITH THIS NEW SH--!! I WANT MY OLD YAHOO BACK OR WILL SWITCH OUT YAHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

249th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. go back to basic yahoo mail

please go back to yahoo basic mail

159th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 496th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. My Yahoo My Portfolio Module STILL Broken

My Yahoo My Portfolio Module STILL Broken!. It's been a week now!

64th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  21 comments  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I'm leaving you

You should be able to tell by the feeds that I subscribe to, and the articles I read, that I am somewhat conservative. I find your feeds to be blatantly biased, and extremely liberal. Even the Fox News and the WSJ feeds that you select are ridiculous. I now laugh at what you feed me in the "News for You." Wake up Yahoo. You've been my homepage for 15 years, but I'll be moving to MSN today.

201st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add Content is empty

There is no more categories or apps available in Add Content in My Yahoo! it's just empty all of a sudden - all modules are gone. Cannot restore an accidentally deleted Weather module...

442nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Stop with the daily **** about the Kardashians. I don't give a rats *** about any of them and don't know anyone who does.

Stop with the daily **** about the Kardashians. I don't give a rats *** about any of them and don't know anyone who does.

132nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. "Mail" icon at top of My Yahoo page has stopped showing notifications of new mail

The mail icon on other yahoo pages, like home and finance, still continues to show notification of new mail. Only "My Yahoo" isn't showing the notification.

330th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Add content is broken

Can no longer add content to My Yahoo. After clicking on Add Content tab the popup page displays -

"No search results were found. Please try a different search query (e.g. sports).

To add an rss feed, enter the feed url (e.g. https://finance.yahoo.com/news/rss) in the search box."

None of Yahoo's pre-loaded modules are available like news or portfolio etc.... WTF?

89th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Contacts list is obnoxious

Please bring back theold contacts list. The new is NOT user friendly. The list shows up in a sidebar and I can see exactly three names. Scrolling through I find one person with four or five different entries, like email, street address, phone, second email, second phone. Stop!!!! This is insanity. Bring back the old contacts list

672nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. why does my 'yahoo' sign-in transfer to the at&t sign-in ?

why does my 'yahoo' sign-in transfer to 'at&t' sign-in, after I enter my email. this makes me have to re-enter my email ?

847th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. You've got no bloody right to change my mail box. 1000s of user's are against this. You don't listen For, you only listen to yourselves.

Taking away user choice is not freedom and you lot are not listening. Gmail did this a few years back and I changed to Yahoo, now you've eff'ed up Yahoo and I'll have to change again.
    You use the lame excuse that you have to change every now and again, It's BS, don't lie! We use Ad Block 'because we don't want BS and lies thrust in our faces. Forced flashing advertising is not helpful to anybody. Leave us alone and give back our choice.

528th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I want access to Fox News or NewsMax!!!!

Fox News or NewwsMax!!!!

283rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I want my basic Yahoo back now!

I want my basic Yahoo back now! I never asked to have it changed and I don't care for it.

528th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 847th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 299th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Yahoo highjacks MyYahoo page and diverts breaking news to Yahoo News. I don’t like or want Yahoo Newss

Just keep things they way they were or make new Yahoo more user friendly and interactive. New Yahoo is has beautiful graphics and clarity, but you have to wait for all the pretty pictures to read the story or get to the video. You can’t track comments on new Yahoo. Videos start with sound which may not be appropriate depending on where the user is. Ideally, user should start video and control sound. I turn sound off when I’m on Yahoo. You never know what you might get.

847th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Allow contacts to be shown by last name.

Allow sort by last name in contacts.

847th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. How can I get E! News and Huffington Post off of my home page?

Stop putting political commentary like Huffington Post on my Home Page. I don't have a problem with real news, but I don't need to know what some entertainer thinks about a political issue.

165th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base