My Yahoo

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Help us make My Yahoo better by giving us feedback.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. banner ****

END THE BANNER OR END YOUR CUSTOMERS

294th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    3 comments  ·  Features requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Kardashian Filter

Dear Yahoo,
    Can you please incorporate a "Kardashian Filter" as an option for news feeds. I AM SICK AND TIRED of seeing half of the stories in my news relating to this degenerate family. The only reason I click on one is to leave a comment to mock them.

119th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Features requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Stupid message each time I log on asking if I want to make my Home Page Yahoo which I have to click each time NO! What a hassle!

I want my Home Page to be My Yahoo but each time I log on there is a message at the top asking if I want to make my home page YAHOO. It gets annoying to have to click No Thanks each time. Is there a way keep that message from popping up? Yahoo should be able to honor it's own pages. As it is now when I leave mail I have to close and reopen the browser to get back to My Yahoo. There is no selection on the YAHOO page to do so. That is annoying as well.

727th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Features requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Portfolio & other visited links don't change color

Links in My Yahoo aren't changing color once I've clicked on them, so it makes it difficult to review which articles I've already read.

727th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Allow email addy to be added to your contacts!!!!!

Join the modern times and ally all email addy to be added to our contact list...HOW DUMB!!

727th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 727th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I want to remove all the SPORTS on my yahoo pages since they bore ! Me. Can this be done?

Remove the SPORTS on my yahoo pages, I dislike these intensely as a waste of my time and space. Remove the
    Kar-FatDumb👎-Trash-Ians show some respect for your readers. A family of such scum, why do we have to scroll thru them and their repulsive lard assed “;activities”? Why does YahooEey think them so important ? Whose money pays YahooEey to keep shoving them and their whoring under our noses ?

474th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Features requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. A 50-page email view is helpful to select all then uncheck desired emails to retain then delete others

A 50-page email view is helpful to select all then uncheck desired emails to retain then delete others

474th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Actually pay attention to the thousands of complaints when you change something and make it nonfunctional and return it to the way it was!!!

Actually pay attention to the 1000’s of complaints you get when you make changes that render an option nonfunctional and put it back the way it was when it worked! If that can’t be done please explain why it can’t.

395th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Headline news

Instead of having "black man thrown out of restaurant" as a headline, why don't you use something that is not targeted to rile people up ... is that wrong ... ******** ... but it also was an isolated incident you are trying to make it world class news ... IT'S NOT ... the press, generally, is very biased and liberal, which is NOT what America is !!!

339th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I would like you to stop being biased.

Try a little more fairness and at least look like your not all for the liberal group.

219th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. suddenly I can no longer follow the weather for the members of my family. Why has this disappeared?

For many years I have followed the weather for the locations where members of my family live. It disappeared this morning and I'd like to have it back! Don't need all the football news, etc. that seems to be taking its place.

219th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow access to my old Yahoo messenger contacts

Why can’t Yahoo allow me access to my contact list that I had on Messenger? Messenger may be gone but I would like to email my friends but their info including email addresses are gone.

727th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. bring back Messanger

I think yahoo will be a lot better with a brand new version of yahoo Messanger

727th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Allow the incoming mail under "my.yahoo.com" to show more messages.

Currently the inbox only allows 6 messages shown at one time. I feel the amount viewed should be variable by the user.

727th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Can't add content to my yahoo home page

Can't add content to my yahoo home page

727th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Years back My Yahoo had a place to enter and post important ideas, please consider bringing back this tool....

Awhile ago I recall being able to post ideas on the web using my yahoo, I currently have thoughts to share that could impact the nfl. We all should be able to be whistle-blowers because people are getting away with all sorts of things....

727th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 594th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. how about updating your "Finance News" headlines? Which Friday of which month is going to be a "huge day for traders"????

How about updating your "Finance News" feature page more that once a year? I'm sick of seeing "Friday will be a huge day for stock traders". Which Friday of which month?????

727th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. How do I remove an account from my mailbox list?

I want to remove an account from my mailbox but there is no option to do so.

727th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base