My Yahoo

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Help us make My Yahoo better by giving us feedback.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 515th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Features requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please fix the Yahoo Email "Search" function. It just isn't working! Tks . . . 12/1/2018

As noted in my title, please address the search function in email. I put in a word to search on, and it finds erratic things. When I take the time to look through my messages for the "search" items ... they are right there.

Appreciate your attention.

515th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 515th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Headline news

Instead of having "black man thrown out of restaurant" as a headline, why don't you use something that is not targeted to rile people up ... is that wrong ... ******** ... but it also was an isolated incident you are trying to make it world class news ... IT'S NOT ... the press, generally, is very biased and liberal, which is NOT what America is !!!

515th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 515th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. suddenly I can no longer follow the weather for the members of my family. Why has this disappeared?

For many years I have followed the weather for the locations where members of my family live. It disappeared this morning and I'd like to have it back! Don't need all the football news, etc. that seems to be taking its place.

189th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Kardashian Filter

Dear Yahoo,
    Can you please incorporate a "Kardashian Filter" as an option for news feeds. I AM SICK AND TIRED of seeing half of the stories in my news relating to this degenerate family. The only reason I click on one is to leave a comment to mock them.

189th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Features requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 515th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 427th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I would like you to stop being biased.

Try a little more fairness and at least look like your not all for the liberal group.

427th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 278th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Stop making 'Keep me signed in' the default!! Too easy to accidentally leave a public PC signed in to my account

If I want to STAY signed on on a personal PC, theoretically it would be easy to check the box. Now, if I forget to UNCHECK the box I may stay signed on on a public PC. Err on the side of safety, and UNCHECKED the default for the keep me signed on box

143rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Features requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Get beiN back fast.

One of main reasons I signed up for the 300-channel plan was to see women's tennis. The WTA finals from Singapore start tomorrow and
    are being shown on beiN. Please get this channel back so we can watch the WTA finals.

515th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. YAHOO SIGN-IN

YAHOO SIGN IN HAS CHANGE!!! IT NOW REQUIRE A CELL PHONE??? I USED TO USE DIFFERENT AREAS OF YAHOO BUT YOU'VE SYSTEMATICALLY RUINED ALMOST EVERY PART OF YAHOO. I used to use YAHOO Finance, RUINED, I used to use GROUPS, RUINED! NOW you've change the log-in process and you need to keep a cell phone glued to your ***. THAT MAY BE THE FINAL STRAW that makes me totally ELIMINATE ALL YAHOO FROM MY COMPUTERS!!!!!!

278th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. e-Mails secured?

Im concerned about the Online Security, so I would like if you guys could probably implement e-mails encrypted, specially for us who run a Business and use the e-mails every day!!!

515th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Stop printing Cheatsheet items.They aren't news& and one has to go thru pg after pg & they're never news, but gossip.

Stop printing Cheatsheet items.They aren't news& and one has to go thru pg after pg & they're never news,but gossip.

183rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Features requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. I do not want to hear about "celebrities" in the news ! Why do you report trash like Kardashians as news ???

Stop filling the news with celebrity trash...I have no use for Kardashian news and will switch my sources to get rid of the constant barrage of junk mail !

119th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Allow ALIAS removal

Allow email alias removal

515th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please stop rapid skipping to the next article in the 'Today' news section.

Please stop rapid skipping to the next article in your 'Today' news section. It's maddening. Let us do it. I'm sure just about everyone will check them all out anyway. You don't give us time to read the details before moving on to the next article. I repeat... it's maddening. Thanks, Nelson

326th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Your progressive liberal "headlines" (first thing on top) is "Trump breaks protocol) ... that isn't even news ...why can't it be positive ??

Bash bash bash ... how liberal can you get ... are you trying to outdo CNN and MSNBC? I'm about to replace my home page with something that is honest .... NOT FAKE NEWS ... like you're posting !!!! ****, that isn't even news !!!! It's BASHING !!!! STOP IT !!!

240th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base