My Yahoo

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. No more liberal bias news

How about non-bias news feeds. Pro conservative would be a fair and decent change.

173rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Features requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Heres an Idea, How about You list ACTUAL NEWS on my home page instead of Gossip?

I could not be more apathetic about Kate Middleton, Any of the Kardashian's or who is dating Whom in Hollywood, I do care however about actual News, Not Bias OP ED's and politics that are Blatantly spun to the left and sold as "News", You know like How is it going in the rest of the world? Wouldn't that be refreshing? IMHO Yesterdays vote in the UK should be the First thing on every Browser not what "Emily Ratajkowski wears"

454th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Features requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Quit trying to make stories look like their meaning jives with the headline

Quit using "Click Bait" headers on the news you report. Finish the MAIN TOPIC before you start another sentence!!!!!!!

798th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Features requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 980th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Features requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. No adds Please on my home Page ---" Fisherman ". Pretty Please , Thanks

I'd also rather Not have suggestions for friends , I am capable of choosing my own , Thank you

798th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Features requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 980th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. It would be nice to have a facebook (twitter) link to easily send an email to fb. The old version had it and now it doesn't and I need it.

Sometimes emails need to be sent to facebook or twitter. There is no link to send them. There used to be one on the old version, but it was taken away with new version. I often need to transfer info to fb and its a hassle to copy and paste stuff. Hard to send pictures too. Yahoo needs a link to send to social networks easily

980th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. There used to be a delete e-mail button available in my.yahoo.com where you can quickly preview your e-mail. Please add that button back.

There used to be a delete e-mail button available in my.yahoo.com where you can quickly preview your e-mail. Please add that button back.

286th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Yahoo.mail

I don’t want to get offensive spam mail I should be able to block or report such Unwelcome behaviour to the FCC or somebody this is ridiculous that we have no control over what BS you say that we have the ability to block spam under an app called gear on the mail app or extra Icons Both do not exist but if I go to your help that’s what you tell me to look for you need to fix this I already paid for no ads Yet you cannot give us the ability to block offensive spam

980th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I’m sick of all the sports stories in the news feeds. Sports should be on a separate news feed for the sports junkies.

Sports should be in a separate feed, not part of the news feed. Same with celebrities. Who cares about them. I am spending most of my time getting my news from other sources than Yahoo because of the lack of news.

1119th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 980th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Please Re-Add the feature to Re-Use a previous Password!

As the title says, I want to Re-Use an old password for my Yahoo account!
    I did not know I already had that password...so I tried to change it. And then it told me I can't reuse old stuff. Yeah, I'm an idiot. :(

I want to mention that the password is a strong and complicated one, and I also use two-step authentication for the account.
    So please add the feature back!!!!!!!! Or at least have an Admin change it for me?

Thank you!

1119th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Your upgrade killed the DATABASE of Canadians/Foreigners Detained in U.S. http://ca.groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/aicap-aifap/database

Your upgrade killed the DATABASE of Canadians/Foreigners Detained in U.S. http://ca.groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/aicap-aifap/database.
    There is also no way to retrieve or see the file archives, so there is no point in continuing the listgroup.

1860th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Control+mouse click is not adding to selection in inbox

Pressing the mouse button on a selected email while holding down the Control key is supposed to add the selected email to the list of currently selected documents. This is a fairly standard interaction/selection technique that used to work (a few months back), but no longer does.

This is important when I want to delete the 1st, 3rd and 5th documents, for example.

Yes, click to select and then Shift+click still selects all the emails between and including the two clicks, but this is not sufficient.

1119th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Stop giving away The Masked Singer before we have seen it!!!!

The Masked Singer is not even on yet and you have given away a spoiler on who the turtle is!! On Thursdays I cannot even read your feeds as you give away the very next day who was voted off before I can watch it as I record it the night before.

Please please have some respect for the viewers and stop spoiling it for us!!!

1119th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. ALLOW ME TO ORGANIZE MY EMAIL CONTACT LIST ALPHABETICALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALLOW ME TO ORGANIZE MY CONTACT LIST ALPHABETICALLY

521st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Please make a button on here that will let me delete a child account that i never attached to my account.

I looked through my yahoo profile and saw that there is a child's account attached to my profile that I did not do and contacted customer support to have them remove it and I was told they couldn't. That makes no sense!!! So please add a button or something that will make that possible!

1119th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. What happened to the contact list functions?

The contact list function was a very important part of our organization's use of Yahoo. It was easy to add or delete a contact from a list. It was easy to view which lists a contact was linked to from the contact card. All of this is now gone. If these functions are not reinstated, we will have to take our business elsewhere. We must have a robust contact list ability.

216th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Features requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Resentment

I think it is wrong of you to enforce listening to an ad on my home screen. I don't like it and all its going to effect is resentment which in the end will cause negative effects on the product and your site. Take it off or I will start looking for another home page. There are to many options for people out there for this kind of tactic.

629th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Features requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. How come the "TODAY" segment on MYYAHOO no longer creates popups for each news item when "Moused over"?

How come the "TODAY" segment on MYYAHOO no longer creates popups for each news item when "Moused over"? This now happens with the latest Chrome browser running under Windows 10. All that one sees is the cryptic and incomplete tag line under the photo, and the list seems incredible foreshortened to only two panel sets. What gives?

1119th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base