My Yahoo

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Thank you.

I opened my home page today and found the trashcan was back on the email portion. I, along with countless others, used it regularly and complained when it was removed. It was good to see that at least that has been addressed. Thank you!

944th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Yahoo Home Page - Can't Compact The Yahoo Email Content (9/23/2019)

I use ATT/Yahoo as my Home Page. I have several Columns of Various Content. Have had this set-up for years.

For some reason, my abbreviated/Yahoo Email content box has gotten larger/longer. Tried to use Settings/Edit, but the ability to "Condense" is not there. Actually there isn't anything there, but "Your Google Account Is Not Connected".

I don't want to see my Google Account here. I want to see my Yahoo Email on my Yahoo Homepage!

The thing is . . . out of frustration, I clicked the "Connect" my google account. YUP, can't connect anyway.

FYI . . . all…

944th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. fix the email dysfunctional problems, i now shows not connected

email is dysfunctional and has many problems, can not delete more often than I can, I think part is tied to your ad system. ???

944th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Fix Horoscope...NOT WORKING

Fix Horoscope NOT WORKING.

944th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Switch back to classic Mail

Bring back Classic Mail. It works better for us older people that have been customers with Yahoo for a long time. We should get what we pay for and this system is easy to read and use. I can recover past messages and look up new items without going to different screens. So please give us back what we are use too.

210th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. D I S P O S A B L E E - M A I L S ... Anyone Have Any Luck Accessing /09/12/2019??

Have been knocking my head against the wall, trying to get access to my old Yahoo/Disposable Email accounts.

(09/12/2019)

Found multitudes like me on the net, but no one has a clue how to access them again.

Apparently, Yahoo decided to just turn them off (or delete them) without actually notifying anyone! From tooling around the net, this has happened in various waves. Again, no notice from Yahoo.

Even if Yahoo enabled us to redirect emails from these disposables to a viable email account . . . it would have been more acceptable.

Any of you have a fix?

p.s.…

944th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. For a web site this big you have many problems you need to correct,

Fix all your problems or many are going to leave this web site

582nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. impossible to have access to account in other country (no access to phone recovery)

Yahoo support don't guide access to my mail and personnel data, because i don't have aces to my old phone number as i have changed of Country.
    My partner is in this situation, she have given identity proof to yahooo support by mail but nothing change !

737th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. can't add contact

I have tried for a couple hours to add a contact without success. Can't find a way to do this, nor to edit contacts. Please resolve.

944th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Please put a link to My Yahoo on the Yahoo home page.

I check My Yahoo every day after I check my mail. My browser is set to open to Yahoo. But there is no link to My Yahoo from main Yahoo website. I get there because I have it bookmarked on my computer. I would prefer a direct link. My yahoo has the weather, my stocks, blogs, etc., including a link to Yahoo mail. But no reverse link from home page. Why not? Please add!!

582nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Background

I sign out on my computer and when I sign back in the background I chose does not show up. Even when I go to another website and come back, I have to choose my background all over again. Please fix this. It's getting monotonous to keep having to go back and do this everytime.

944th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Activate new Passwords !!!!!!

f new passwords are required THEN PLEASE ACTIVATE THEM and not try to sell me some password program

944th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Quizzes

MSN has quizzes and polls on different subjects. Why can't you do something like that? It would make using your home page more interesting.

944th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Fix the Yahoo mail in Chrome! Will not load and stay stable. Just starts loading and reloading without stopping. Works fine in Firefox!

My idea is stop using Google Chrome and start using Firefox permanently. Yahoo fixes do not work!

944th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. why do I hear other video from articles I am not reading and still hear it going after I exit a article? Make it stop

why do I hear other video from articles I am not reading and still hear it going after I exit a article? Make it stop

944th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. my use of yahoo started 3-4 so years ago and I was impressed with my use up to when I was to commite to using portions which I disliked.

My needs are rather simple, I wanted a simple, efficient email program which Your organization provided. I would still love to deal with you folks like you. I hope we can overcome these requirements and we can still use you. Charlie edmondson.

944th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. non political browsers

Non bias web browsers. Not like Yahoo who is lop sided on their reporting

944th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Adding content + weather app

My Yahoo weather app disappeared. I cannot add content to get it back. When I had the weather app, it constantly added locations I did not request.

Hopefully, you're working on all this. I appreciate it!

--Richard Dyer
    missouri.breaks@yahoo.com

944th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. FIX ADD CONTENT PAGE

FIX ADD CONTENT PAGE

944th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I would like to not have to go through 2 screens and enter my email address twice to log in from the yahoo portal. It used to only take one

I would like to not have to go through 2 screens and enter my email address twice to log in from the yahoo portal. It used to only take one

944th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base