My Yahoo

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I just freaking want to talk to a live person!!!!

I just freaking want to talk to a live person!

1421st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. What's going on with My Yahoo Feeds? They say: This feed from XXXXX.com couldn't be loaded right now. You can try again, ...

What's going on with My Yahoo page? Half the feeds don't work. They say: This feed from XXXXX.com couldn't be loaded right now. You can try again, but if it still does not work you may wish to remove this feed.

236th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1421st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1421st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Yahoo attitude

Dear yahoo team, I am trying... after quite few long time download yahoo messenger data... at https://messenger.yahoo.com/getmydata ....this wasnt ever working and it doesn't change in time.. request for data is handled as "wait" and then "your data are ready" but download always (during years) say "server error" and you really can't get anything... Isn't there something missing in Yahoo universe?

1151st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. For a supposedly technology based site, re: posting: error has occurred, try again later. What the **** is this?

Revamp the site. Update the site. Why are errors occurring so frequently? Doesn't anyone see what is going on? How about quality of control? YAHOO is really getting bad.

664th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Why Can't I Comment On Articles?

Why can't I comment on articles? It just says sign in to comment. First of all I'm already signed in. If I sign out, delete the cache, delete the cookies, restart the browser, and set a new cookie as instructed in the help section, NONE of it works. I still log in, and it clearly does log me in because my ID is shown on the top right hand corner and the mail is visible, and it still says at the beginning of the comments section to sign in to add a comment.

Yahoo was messed up before Verizon, and…

513th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Where are my bookmarks? They've just disappeared.

All my bookmarks just vanished. It will take forever to hunt them down. How can I fix this without searching for each and every one?

332nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Why am I receiving RSS feed on MLB in Spanish? It was in English.

Why am I receiving RSS feed on MLB in Spanish? It was in English.

930th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Tried "News for you" on home page. Don't like it. Now can't get rid of it!

Tried "News for you" on home page. Don't like it. Now can't get rid of it!

584th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I've had My Yahoo for over a decade and this last year your service has been subpar! Is there hope that you're going to have things fixed ?

Just getting your the home page errors fixed would be good! I'm seriously considering having to get a new e-mail address after decades of using yahoo and reading my news here! Please address the issues everyone is talking and posting about! Thanks!

293rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Forum Post can not be managed or deleted. Yahoo is not being transparent.

If you join an online discussion and you post your comment, then you should be a able to edit it or delete the post after a year. However, even though Yahoo offers the delete option, you can not delete the post after 24 hours nor edit it. I tried to contact Yahoo, but that failed too.

1151st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Yahoo! is not displaying or formatting correctly in the latest browsers I'm using. No graphics, no formatted text, nothing

Yahoo! is not displaying or formatting correctly in the latest browsers I'm using. No graphics, no formatted text, nothing

1151st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Quit with the misleading headlines,it's click bait and it's unfair,the latest was "cop caught hitting woman in the head".

Misleading click bait headlines.Just stop,tell the truth...tell the whole story...tell a story from a cop's POV for a change,quit identifying race just to be sensational.I'm seriously thinking of changing my homepage from Yahoo because of misleading BS and I've used Yahoo homepage for over 20 years.Man up,be professional journalists again.

930th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. get your color chart off my mail. it locks up my computer and i cannot get my mail on my destop please

get your color chart off my mail. it locks up my computer and i cannot get my mail on my destop please

745th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Clean up your Act.... Malware and Phishing attacks are not what I am looking for. Tired of infected pages etc. when I open your site.

You need to clean up your act. I am not looking for pages containing Malware and Phishing attacks. Last chance or I am gone for good.

271st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Cannot Access Mail or Yahoo Sports

I cannot access mail or sports on either Firefox or Microsoft Edge. A screen comes up with Secure Connection Failed, Error code: SECERRORREVOKED_CERTIFICATE. Contact Website Owner. So, no valid certificates for links for your mail services or content? Please address this ASAP or say goodbye to a long time user.

513th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Yahoo Mail not working correctly

None of the buttons are working. When I click on an e-mail, the entire e-mail opens up in the window, when previously the reading pane would be below the e-mail list.

664th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. blocking spam ... in the last 3 day I'm getting flooded with spam! I used to get 10-20 a day and now getting that many a hour!!!

I block them but I block still come through along with a new batch. Has something changed? Why the sudden increase?

745th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. yahoo sucks, in process of getting rid of it.

yahoo sucks, in process of getting rid of it.

745th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base