My Yahoo

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Yahoo news confuses opinion with facts

The lead headline in Yahoo News last night was an editorial from the right-wing National Review. It's not "news," and your poor algorithms shouldnb't call it news. It's opinion, and fascist, racist opopinion to boot.

1431st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. After reading some of the posts, I've learned that everyone knows Yahoo is politically biased. Very sad!

Stop trying to tell us what to think. Try reporting the news without opinion.

748th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Yahoos lie again !!!

President Trump did NOT suggest moving the election, ignoramuses ! The sentence was followed by a question mark !!! That makes it a QUESTION NOT A SUGGESTION !!! Learn English !!!

1431st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Content can be removed but most content cannot be added

I can remove any content but most content options cannot be added.

1431st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Yahoos are idiots

There is nothing engaging in being snowed with pure propaganda which you can't counter or comment on !

1431st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Yahoos are traitors to America !

The Lewis funeral is covered on yahoo like some kind of monumental revolutionary event over-hyped to the nth degree with that mostly consisted of that disgusting imitation ex president Ohbummer giving a purely political partisan speech ! All this while not permitting any comments or opposing views ! YOU UNPATRIOTIC, TREACHEROUS SLOBS !!!

1431st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 39th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. write stories that make sense

write stories that make sense "anxious about virus older voters grow wary of Trump" and "historic unemployment rate upends Trump's 2020 bid" I mean come on: Biden will make up for all that and Trump will win

1159th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Stop blocking news about President Trump and Iran

Stop blocking news about President Trump and Iran

587th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1431st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1159th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Let me block opinions and read real "news"

instead of shoving leftist opinions in our faces, why not let the user decide which "news" feeds to read, that way I can block all Huff Po produced garbage and Yahoo produced garbage. That way we can choose real "news" articles, and not have to read hate filled opinion articles all day.

272nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 1431st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. yahoo news latest hit and headlines

How about doing your job and updating this

1431st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Stop sending me emails with answers to a question I submitted (2 a day)

Stop sending me emails with answers to a question I submitted (2 a day)

1431st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1159th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Report real meaningful news...

Heidi Klum being sick is not real, meaningful news. Please report news, good or bad instead of People magazine type dribble.

1159th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. FIRE all of your sumb @ss liberal writters

Fire them ALL. They are all liars and terrible writters.

272nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 2010

2324th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Remove David Knowles bias as reporting and propaganda

Remove David Knowles bias as reporting and propaganda

1159th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base