Yahoo Home

Today, we are excited to announce new updates to the Yahoo app on iOS and Android and Yahoo homepage. Learn more

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please share your suggestions, we are listening

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Hopelessly LEFT

Report the news....DON'T try to sway me to the LEFT.....You need to be CENTER if you want to be a legitimate reporting site. EVERY article is SO FAR LEFT that you're about to fall off my screen....WOOOOOPS....there you went......GONE !!!!!!!

25th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  35 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I do not need a banner to "click here" to see unwanted and annoying videos. I have done everything I can to stop unwanted videos.

Put a box to click to disable the annoying videos in the news articles. I can read and do not need the distraction nor do I need a talking head spoon feeding me. I know Yahoo has lowered standards, but some of us still read! Let us opt out of the video ****

9th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  248 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Why are most of your news feeds from HuffPo? This is not a credible source of news. It's the leftist version of the National Enquirer.

Please allow users to control the news feed sources by deleting sources they find to be slanted or unreliable.

161st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 203rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. security

instead of a phone or email just use security questions because if someones phone breaks or gets stolen and they dont have a second email they have no way of getting their account back.

186th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Your censoring of comments is disgusting.

I posted: "Misinformation campaign in full swing, yet again. This man's indictment has nothing to do with Trump, but you will believe what you want. I will continue to watch the fireworks show with a smile on my face, a crown on the rocks in my hand, and the dismay set in over the coming months for all of these gutless liberals.. It has truly been hilarious to watch these Hilldogs rampage with such rhetorical subjective certainty just because the 90% far left media tells them to."

And it was deleted multiple times from a comment section. Explain to me…

186th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Please remove the “Reactions” on the main page. The things people say are rude and offensive. If I want to read the reactions, I will.

remove the reaction that are visible in the front page. People say the most offensive and rude comments. I don’t need to see that. If I want to read the comments for an article I can do that on my own- I don’t need them forced on me. People say the most ridiculous and disgusting things just to get seen. They are trolls and don’t encourage them by posting the reactions. I’ve been a fan of yahoo since the 1990s - don’t lose me now.

95th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. You need to add a thumbs down option

You need to add a thumbs up and thumbs down option on the main page so we can accurately see where other viewers stand on the biased articles you continue to post daily.

186th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Stop the Trump Hate and actually listen to your users!

Went to Yahoo feedback in order to ask that you stop all the one sided/ biased news. I noticed that most of the top feedback posts were people complaining about this same issue of constantly bashing President Trump. Too bad that Yahoo is either not noticing or just plain don't care what their users want. Enough already! Listen to your Yahoo users and put an end to the Trump hate on Yahoo News!

203rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I am a PostMaster for an email server where Yahoo Groups continues to send emails to invalid email accounts. Who can I contact?

I have a collection of email addresses that are receiving notices and posts from Yahoo Groups. The email accounts are no longer valid on our mail server and I'd like to get this stopped. Can someone please get me an email address or form URL where I can submit this information?

203rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. So tired of seeing interest in one of your articles and finding out Miami Herald or Washington Post won't let me read it unless I pay them.

Tired of seeing interest in one of your articles and finding our I have to pay to finish...Miami Herald and Washington Post and others are making me wary of yahoo....please quit featuring articles from them or at least put a big dollar sign on the top of the teaser so we can skip it...

203rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. "See less like this" option was a good and intuitive way to customize my news feed. Please bring it back.

The default news feed is filled with a lot of topics I have no interest in, and it seems to be true for many other people. Please restore the option to "see less of this". I'm a political junkie and don't care about the Kardashians, and there are plenty of people who feel politicians are just as bad and don't care about them either.

You are going to loose a lot of traffic if you can't provide us with a newsfeed that is customizable.

145th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Stop Posting Reader comments

Please stop posting reader comments. I’ve been a Yahoo! User for 20 years but am not going to continue using this site because of ugly, racist, stupid comments. Also, I’m certain I’ve read comments posted by Russia/Chinese trolls.
    They only serve to diminish your news..
    Thanks

203rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Has an audit been done on the accounts which post to news items on the Yahoo! newstream to ensure the credibility of interaction?

Nowadays, I find myself disinterested in the comment section of a majority of websites due to the inability of internet companies to reasonably vet accounts for location, account holder name, etc. Complete anonymity often allows for post abuse, or even worse -- continued interference from foreign governments seeking to influence opinions that are devoid of reality. This isn't so so much a suggestion, as it is a reason to switch to the blank start page of Google without the screed that Yahoo corporate allows to profligate on its pages. I have noticed that Yahoo now has pay accounts, but the…

203rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Three, four day old news come on with all the ads how about up to date news!!!!!

How about some real time up to date news and lower the ads I"m sure you have more than enough money to operate

128th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Comments!!

Who changed the comment area?? It's horrible!! Stop the stupid changes!! Go back to the old form ASAP!! If this stays this way I will not use Yahoo anymore!!

186th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. PLEASE STAND UP FOR NET NEUTRALITY!!!

Stop the FCC from destroying Net Neutrality

145th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 203rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Biased news reporting

Where is yahoo's civility? Never a positive article on President Trump. You are completely biased against anything or anybody conservative. You only report negative articles about President Trump and his family and his administration. No balance.

22nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  33 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. The new layout on my Kindle after this update is atrocious. Unreadable. Only partial headlines are show.

No way of knowing what the articles are actually about, since only partial headlines are shown. Way fewer articles available. The Yahoo homepage is virtually unreadable and unusable. And no scrolling news options? BAD update. You've taken steps backwards. I'll be going elsewhere for my news now.

161st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base