Yahoo Home

Today, we are excited to announce new updates to the Yahoo app on iOS and Android and Yahoo homepage. Learn more

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please share your suggestions, we are listening

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I do not need a banner to "click here" to see unwanted and annoying videos. I have done everything I can to stop unwanted videos.

Put a box to click to disable the annoying videos in the news articles. I can read and do not need the distraction nor do I need a talking head spoon feeding me. I know Yahoo has lowered standards, but some of us still read! Let us opt out of the video ****

15th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  248 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Hopelessly LEFT

Report the news....DON'T try to sway me to the LEFT.....You need to be CENTER if you want to be a legitimate reporting site. EVERY article is SO FAR LEFT that you're about to fall off my screen....WOOOOOPS....there you went......GONE !!!!!!!

117th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please remove the “Reactions” on the main page. The things people say are rude and offensive. If I want to read the reactions, I will.

remove the reaction that are visible in the front page. People say the most offensive and rude comments. I don’t need to see that. If I want to read the comments for an article I can do that on my own- I don’t need them forced on me. People say the most ridiculous and disgusting things just to get seen. They are trolls and don’t encourage them by posting the reactions. I’ve been a fan of yahoo since the 1990s - don’t lose me now.

204th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Yahoo webpage

How can I return to old Yahoo Webpage? The new webpage does not work for me like the old one. Thank you. -Ruben

234th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Wish you guys would the app alone I liked the classic!! This this new page sucks

Please leave app alone!! Not a fan of new Home screen! It sucks!!

234th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Please, Please go back to the original home page!!,

New home page is awful, not at all user friendly, who was the genius that thought this was a good idea, did you do any tests before dumping it on us??"

234th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Biased news reporting

Where is yahoo's civility? Never a positive article on President Trump. You are completely biased against anything or anybody conservative. You only report negative articles about President Trump and his family and his administration. No balance.

63rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  16 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. PLEASE STAND UP FOR NET NEUTRALITY!!!

Stop the FCC from destroying Net Neutrality

257th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The new layout on my Kindle after this update is atrocious. Unreadable. Only partial headlines are show.

No way of knowing what the articles are actually about, since only partial headlines are shown. Way fewer articles available. The Yahoo homepage is virtually unreadable and unusable. And no scrolling news options? BAD update. You've taken steps backwards. I'll be going elsewhere for my news now.

257th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Stop running so many stories on crimes against children.

Every day there is at least one story about children being molested and/or killed, sometimes multiple stories. This is not something I enjoy being bombarded with EVERY **** DAY. Do you have someone assigned to dig these stories up? I don't see them on other news sites, thank God. Between these stories, the Kartrashian's adventures and other "celebrity" nonsense, I don't even want to view the site anymore. Please go back to reporting real news, not fake celebrity press releases and ghoulish crimes against children.

210th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Why do you stop my comments by removing them, causing my computer to change what my screen is displaying and stopping any of my comments????

QUIT SENSORING ME!! I HAVE THE RIGHT TO FREE SPPECH!! NOT JUST OYUR COMMIE/PINKO/FASCISTS/LIBERAL/PROGRESSIVE/ SOCIALITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

69th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Improve the Comments section, Collect comments for personal account.

Yahoo should make it easier to comment on your stories,
    and give comments more focus (more page space).
    Also keep a better system of personal comments - (think Reddit.)
    Now you can't even find your own comments/

128th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  22 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. I've just known about your ivory trade. Shocked! Elephants reproduction is very long! We can lost them! Stop ivory trade at all!!

Elephant gestation lasts about 2 years. Interbirth intervals are about 4-5 years! As a rule there is just one calf and very saldom - 2 are born. Elephant reproduction cycle is very long! Please, ban ivory trade!!! Otherwise the world may loss these very intelligent and unique animals! Thank you in advance for your understanding!

104th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 221st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 131st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Why all the bad local news on Yahoo.

All the bad local news on Yahoo is displeasing and inappropriate. Who wants to know about a parent killing their babies or some idiot raping someone in a small town somewhere. It leaves a bad taste when we are trying to get some national news that we want to be updated on. Please eliminate or limit these kind of news. We get it enough on our local networks.

194th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Need for a "Not Like" Icon

Where you have a "Heart" Icon to "Like" an article on the main page there should also be a "Not Like" Icon if someone does not like it.

Fair is Fair - "Like" or "Not Like"

127th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. It would be wonderful to open up ANY STORY and watch the video rather than Not available in Toronto, ON, CAN!

It would be wonderful to open up ANY STORY and watch the video rather than "Not Available in your area". My area being Toronto, ON, CAN! Sad.

248th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. STOP CENSORING

DOES NO GOOD TO TRY TO POST ANYTHING HERE EITHER B/C U CENSOR THE EXAMPLES TOO !

191st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Weather map

Here's an idea. How about fixing the interactive weather map that isn't interactive or anything. Doesn't work, move, show weather, or anything that it use to do.

211th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base