Yahoo Home

Today, we are excited to announce new updates to the Yahoo app on iOS and Android and Yahoo homepage. Learn more

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please share your suggestions, we are listening

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I do not need a banner to "click here" to see unwanted and annoying videos. I have done everything I can to stop unwanted videos.

Put a box to click to disable the annoying videos in the news articles. I can read and do not need the distraction nor do I need a talking head spoon feeding me. I know Yahoo has lowered standards, but some of us still read! Let us opt out of the video ****

21st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  240 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. You gave us "like" buttons. How about giving us "dislike" so we can block the articles we DON'T want to see.

Let me decline certain items I don't want to see. You allow "liking" and moving to twitter, etc. which is find for the info we enjoy, but how can we get rid of the articles we do not want to see.

31st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  64 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. The new site is horrible.

It jacks my CPU Usage way up and freezes my system until I force quit Firefox. I also get all type of hung script errors now that I never got before. I am done with Yahoo. Every time you change your page, it is for the worse. Ever since you got rid of the cartoons, I told myself, one more change and I am done. I am now done. Sayonara Yahoo, have fun fading into obsolescence.

49th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. New Homepage?!?!?!?!?!?

The new Yahoo Homepage is absolutely terrible. I really hope you guys switch back to the old one because it was wayyyy better. I don't see how this is an improvement from the old one. It is so hard to find anything on this and get updates. I think everyone is fond of the old homepage and there was absolutely no point in changing that. The one thing Yahoo got right, they changed it. Work on things like Yahoo Mail, not the Yahoo Homepage

60th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Why do you stop my comments by removing them, causing my computer to change what my screen is displaying and stopping any of my comments????

QUIT SENSORING ME!! I HAVE THE RIGHT TO FREE SPPECH!! NOT JUST OYUR COMMIE/PINKO/FASCISTS/LIBERAL/PROGRESSIVE/ SOCIALITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

69th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. SERIOUSLY, ARE YOU REALLY THIS ******* STUPID OR DO HAVE TO PRACTICE IT!!!

You just can't leave things alone that work can you! Why don't you fix the really problems you have, like getting rid of the KArtrashins and Justine Bleibers of this world and STOP trying to be the NATION ENQUIRE of the internet. I think it really is time to move on to a BETTER browser as you clowns just don't get it.

77th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. I've just known about your ivory trade. Shocked! Elephants reproduction is very long! We can lost them! Stop ivory trade at all!!

Elephant gestation lasts about 2 years. Interbirth intervals are about 4-5 years! As a rule there is just one calf and very saldom - 2 are born. Elephant reproduction cycle is very long! Please, ban ivory trade!!! Otherwise the world may loss these very intelligent and unique animals! Thank you in advance for your understanding!

83rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Read More

Dang you and the read more to your stories.That's why I go there is to read the story I clicked on.Now I have to go through two pages to read the whole story.

89th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Read More

Oh how I dislike reading a story(all stories) then get half way through and have to click read more to finish the story.Why are you doing this? So we are subjected to more ads? And bring back the carousel news. Matter of fact bring back the old homepage.

92nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Need for a "Not Like" Icon

Where you have a "Heart" Icon to "Like" an article on the main page there should also be a "Not Like" Icon if someone does not like it.

Fair is Fair - "Like" or "Not Like"

127th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. You have now become just an email

Thanks Yahoo, now I use you only for email. The new layout stinks. "Think Progress", "Salon", "Mic", "Huffington Post", and all the other "Liberal" sites you push are not TRUE news outlets. And now they sit atop the page. I will come back when I can remove those fake news outlets from my homepage.

138th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Improve the Comments section, Collect comments for personal account.

Yahoo should make it easier to comment on your stories,
    and give comments more focus (more page space).
    Also keep a better system of personal comments - (think Reddit.)
    Now you can't even find your own comments/

141st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Your new homepage design isn't attracting new users it's just losing you previously faithful followers!

Again!!!? Sorry but I really hate the new homepage. It's MUCH harder to navigate and I use to spend hours reading the news stories in the carousel and surfing other elements of the homepage. I'm leaving you (again) and will check back now and then to see if you guys can get it right.

152nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Biased news reporting

Where is yahoo's civility? Never a positive article on President Trump. You are completely biased against anything or anybody conservative. You only report negative articles about President Trump and his family and his administration. No balance.

155th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 162nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. STOP CENSORING

DOES NO GOOD TO TRY TO POST ANYTHING HERE EITHER B/C U CENSOR THE EXAMPLES TOO !

176th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Please bring back the horizontal scroll at top of page

Please bring back the horizontal scroll at top of Yahoo News page! I am starting to go to other sites for my news. I love Yahoo News the old way!

188th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Weather map

Here's an idea. How about fixing the interactive weather map that isn't interactive or anything. Doesn't work, move, show weather, or anything that it use to do.

200th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 225th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base