Yahoo Home

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our community support forum or find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please share your suggestions, we are listening

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Wish I could eliminate all celebrity and style articles............

Wish I could eliminate all celebrity and style articles............

135th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Hopelessly LEFT

Report the news....DON'T try to sway me to the LEFT.....You need to be CENTER if you want to be a legitimate reporting site. EVERY article is SO FAR LEFT that you're about to fall off my screen....WOOOOOPS....there you went......GONE !!!!!!!

17th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  65 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. nasty comments

somebody,posted me,to child predator,safety kids line on my yahoo it isn't funny!

199th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Why are most of your news feeds from HuffPo? This is not a credible source of news. It's the leftist version of the National Enquirer.

Please allow users to control the news feed sources by deleting sources they find to be slanted or unreliable.

86th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 192nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. The Cheat Sheet

Not gonna read Yahoo News. THe Cheat Sheet has devalued it as a credible source. It now occupies 1/4 of the news base and is growing! No one wants to click hundreds of pages for speculative news & a thousand ads. I want "REAL" reporting. The Cheat Sheet is an example of FAKE NEWS by ALL accounts. Bye Yahoo! Listen to your readers!!

192nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Home Page

I miss the Home page scrolling feature for the news. Not sure whay that was removed.

198th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. So tired of seeing interest in one of your articles and finding out Miami Herald or Washington Post won't let me read it unless I pay them.

Tired of seeing interest in one of your articles and finding our I have to pay to finish...Miami Herald and Washington Post and others are making me wary of yahoo....please quit featuring articles from them or at least put a big dollar sign on the top of the teaser so we can skip it...

113th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. fvck you

see above

199th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Get rid of the ******* fake virus popups!

Get rid of the ******* fake virus popups! I use a fully patched Mac with High Sierra. I get these stupid popups multiple times a day, only when visiting Yahoo. Yahoo Comments is the worst offender right now.

199th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Todd,

Thank you for letting us know about the issue you are having with the Yahoo Homepage. Please respond with the exact steps you are taking when you encounter this issue along with the URL of the page this error happens on. We appreciate you getting back to us with the requested info.

Thank you,
    Homepage Support

11. Stop Posting Reader comments

Please stop posting reader comments. I’ve been a Yahoo! User for 20 years but am not going to continue using this site because of ugly, racist, stupid comments. Also, I’m certain I’ve read comments posted by Russia/Chinese trolls.
    They only serve to diminish your news..
    Thanks

120th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 139th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Stop making stuff hard - It you used to be easy to find movies and showtimes and now you have hidden it completely.

Why do you take something simple like a direct link to Movies and Showtimes which is used frequently by almost everyone and completely hide it? Yahoo has become a political mouthpiece and no longer a functional search engine that is easy to manipulate! Very sad what it has become! I can't even find it with a direct search on your site! When you fail to be useful - you will soon disappear!

197th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I do not need a banner to "click here" to see unwanted and annoying videos. I have done everything I can to stop unwanted videos.

Put a box to click to disable the annoying videos in the news articles. I can read and do not need the distraction nor do I need a talking head spoon feeding me. I know Yahoo has lowered standards, but some of us still read! Let us opt out of the video ****

9th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  249 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. "See less like this" option was a good and intuitive way to customize my news feed. Please bring it back.

The default news feed is filled with a lot of topics I have no interest in, and it seems to be true for many other people. Please restore the option to "see less of this". I'm a political junkie and don't care about the Kardashians, and there are plenty of people who feel politicians are just as bad and don't care about them either.

You are going to loose a lot of traffic if you can't provide us with a newsfeed that is customizable.

111th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Please remove the “Reactions” on the main page. The things people say are rude and offensive. If I want to read the reactions, I will.

remove the reaction that are visible in the front page. People say the most offensive and rude comments. I don’t need to see that. If I want to read the comments for an article I can do that on my own- I don’t need them forced on me. People say the most ridiculous and disgusting things just to get seen. They are trolls and don’t encourage them by posting the reactions. I’ve been a fan of yahoo since the 1990s - don’t lose me now.

98th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Three, four day old news come on with all the ads how about up to date news!!!!!

How about some real time up to date news and lower the ads I"m sure you have more than enough money to operate

160th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. The new layout on my Kindle after this update is atrocious. Unreadable. Only partial headlines are show.

No way of knowing what the articles are actually about, since only partial headlines are shown. Way fewer articles available. The Yahoo homepage is virtually unreadable and unusable. And no scrolling news options? BAD update. You've taken steps backwards. I'll be going elsewhere for my news now.

175th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Biased news reporting

Where is yahoo's civility? Never a positive article on President Trump. You are completely biased against anything or anybody conservative. You only report negative articles about President Trump and his family and his administration. No balance.

24th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  38 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Stop running so many stories on crimes against children.

Every day there is at least one story about children being molested and/or killed, sometimes multiple stories. This is not something I enjoy being bombarded with EVERY **** DAY. Do you have someone assigned to dig these stories up? I don't see them on other news sites, thank God. Between these stories, the Kartrashian's adventures and other "celebrity" nonsense, I don't even want to view the site anymore. Please go back to reporting real news, not fake celebrity press releases and ghoulish crimes against children.

118th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base