Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Scam ads on Yahoo

Be careful - the video ads from American Store and thenOrthface advertising tool sets, etc. are a kind of bait and switch scam. I fell for one and received a useless, worthless piece of **** that bears no relationship whatsoever to what is advertised. The merchant does not respond to emails. Total scam. I'm going to install an ad blocker after this.

212th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. STOP posting only pro-liberal and anti-conservative articles

You need to immediately stop posting biased anti-conservative, pro-liberal woke nonsense. I will permanently be leaving your search engine if you don't stop with the false narrative woke BS. Call it down the middle, state facts not opinion

172nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. liberal

Your Homepage is very left leaning and full of salacious and liberal articles. Today you are featuring, or more accurately, exalting some woman trying to teach grade school children about sexual things they have no business learning about and teaching a class on **** to high school children. How can you be so wildly inappropriate? Get the **** and naked pics and people posting their "body acceptance" photos off the homepage. If people want to search for that, let them. It is ridiculous.

172nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 212th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Please be a little sensible. You have placed a bikini/celebrity story right next to a "INFANT SHOT TO DEATH" news. Jesus

Please be a little sensible. You have placed a bikini/celebrity story right next to a "INFANT SHOT TO DEATH" news. Jesus

212th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Report actual news?

How about Yahoo just start reporting the news instead of acting as propagandists for the alt left.

212th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Stop using sick sexualized ads

To whomever submits ideas for targeting customers with sick and twisted sexualized ads you need to be fired!! I don't know if you allow your techies to run around terrorizing your customer base but this behaviour needs to STOP!! I am tired of seeing sick and twisted sexualized ads in my email inbox. I WOULD LIKE FOR IT TO STOP!! And the person or persons responsible for placing them there to stop. The jokes stop now or I will sue!!!

212th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. The 'problem' we have with 'moderation': Is there moderation 'ABUSE' on platforms!?

'WE THE PEOPLE' unanimously say...'YES!' Although platforms have been 'granted the right' to moderate "derogatory content" (Hate, harassment, obscenity, misinformation & violence) 'we the people' VERY HIGHLY believe they may be stepping way over their ground & are committing "moderation ABUSE!" Specifically intentional arbitrary moderation 'ABUSE' of our 'comments & opinions' on "political viewpoint" content as an 'infringement violation' of our 'legitimate' 'FREE SPEECH!' Therefore we believe our constitutional 1st amendment 'RIGHTS' to 'FREE expression' should still apply & protect our rightful 'legitimate' 'FREE SPEECH' on platforms! We want to 'STOP' "Section 230" from becoming "Discrimination 230!" Shall we do…

212th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. It should mean impeachment for Biden the traitor!!!

Your article is titled wrong. Instead of "LA Times
    Tanks, attack helicopters, drones, bullets: What the arms left behind by U.S. mean for the Taliban" Should be "LA Times
    Tanks, attack helicopters, drones, bullets: Biden the traitor should be impeached for all of weaponry left behind to the Taliban and his treason in all areas."

The man is a puppet of Soros the nazi and China. Yahoo should be tried for treason and shut down along with all of the other traitors.

212th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Stadium goods inbox advertising identity theft

Please stop advertising stadium
    Goods in my inbox had identity theft

212th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Well, if I lived in Texas and I wanted to have an abortion, is there anyone still helping

women out to perform abortions? Don't panic yet. There may be people
    who are not going to bow to this ridiculous law so find this out first before
    you go running off to Kansas, OK? So if you find that person, go ahead
    and have it right there in Texas.I bet it will not be that hard so stop your
    panicing. Just go about your business. OK?? ***** Texas!!

212th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. The bottom line here is they are home safe with their kids, isn't it enough? What more

do you want? Please tell me, I hear one *** story after another but so far
    the stories all end the same - "My family is all home and the kids are
    safe". OK!! Isn't that enough, are you afraid no one will know how horrible
    it was, how many people beat you and shot at you but the bottom line is

YOU ARE NOW HOME AND YOU ARE SAFE,COME ON NOW -
    WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT? It seems to come down to one of two
    things. Are you a Republicans or are you a Democrat.?? That folks
    does…

212th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. It is the Dems who are pushing death to America

"MSNBC’s Joy Reid Slams GOP as ‘Loudly and Proudly the Pro-Death Party’

It is the Dems who are pushing death in America. They want nothing more than to see America destroyed and China rise up. The dems are pushing the vaccine, CRT, hatred towards whites, division at every level, antifa, blm. You name any anti-American movement the dems are behind it. So Joy can stick it where the sun doesn't shine!!! POS liberal who hates America!!! (and whites).

212th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I wonder if the women who are posting their pictures of them in bikini's and then some

people(like me) complain about that-may be missing the point of the
    complaints. When I criticizing this sudden issue where women were
    showing themselves in bikini's it is not to shame them but, in my opinion
    I would like to see women stop using their bodies in that way. I want us
    to stop making that as important as it once was(or is). So you might think that your photo proves something but what does it prove?? You
    are still using your physical body as the most important part of what
    you have to be proud of and so your next…

212th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. AIR CONDITIONING: We before we were retired built homes and until 1990's we did

not put airconditioning in the homes we built. Our cars did not have A/C.
    Even after we installed A/C both of us did not use the A/C in our home
    or car. We knew that if you ran your A/C in your car your gas mileage
    was not as good. Things like this became more important and more
    things were written about the enviroment since the early 70's due to
    the Oil Embargo. We made the decision that having fake cool air was
    not healthy and having to get in and out of our car cool/hot-hot/cool
    was silly. Not that…

212th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Wrong name in article

In Elisabetta Biancini's article on Shang Chi, she identified the fight choreographer, Andy Cheng as fight instructor Alan Tang. Please correct this. Andy Cheng is the reason the fights look as amazing as they do. He has an amazing CV look him up.

212th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. The Ohio gunman holding a baby

You forgot to mention he was black. Had he been white, it would have been the first thing in the article. I don't know why this had to start happening, been going to this site for years, never noticed it before, but now, you clearly have to specify white people, lower case white, upper case black. This is not inclusive. This is one sided. I know nobody there reads the feedback, but clearly there's a problem with racism over there.

212th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. You mentioned Gun Shot wounds 3 times in one article.

GSW mentioned three times in one article about hospitals (yes hospitals plural) being backs up. Sallisaw OK has a population of 8,800 do they have multiple hospitals there?

You wouldn't know how to write a news story if it dropped in your lap.

212th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. If I read this right, people are thinking that Pres. Biden as to be cagey on how he would

reply to this information from the records the Jan, 6Commission needs to
    go on in their investigate of the Jan. 6 fiasco. As a citizen and knowing
    what it was like when Trump was president and all of his lies and mis-
    information. The Federal Government has got to do better than that. If
    Pres. Biden thinks he may set a precedent giving away information that
    would make it harder for him as way as future Presidents to hide behine certain things. NO NO NO. He has to come as clean as he comes, letting the chips fall where they…

212th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I would defrock him, he doesn't even have the decency to admit. Does everyone know

now why the /Catholic Church says that you only have to ASK God to
    forgive you? It is so you can get off easy from your years of stealing,
    molesting, lying, and disrespect of your oaths

212th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 9 11 13 30 31
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base