Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Back Button

I am using the latest version of Firefox, for the last few weeks the BACK button does not work when I am using Yahoo pages. It works fine on other sites.

209th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Home page slows Firefox to a crawl

Doing anything on the home page slows Firefox to a crawl. Yesterday, it was so bad that I got repeated alerts from Firefox that said "something on this page is slowing Firefox."
    This issue has gotten far worse over time, to the point now that Yahoo is just not usable for most tasks and hasn't been for a couple of months. And the issue is limited to Yahoo--every other site works just fine in Firefox.
    If you're trying to drive people to pay for your "plus" service to bypass the extreme slowdown (which I suspect is caused by the--no exaggeration--hundreds…

209th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Yahoo News is the worst source anywhere.

Yahoo News is the worst source anywhere.Nothing but clickbait. Glad there is NPR and the BBC.

209th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I am discontinuing the use of Yahoo for two reasons.

1) "temporarily" discontinuing feedback. Uh....no. This may make you feel all nice and rosy since no controversy means peace and harmony. Actually, it is frustrating and a block to free speech something you, as a news organization, demand for yourselves. Quite disingenuous!
    2) The inordinate and ever increasing number of teasers leading to "subscribe to read" sites. Too often I am bombarded with the sign up to read more about this article or event. Not happening and never will. I simply go elsewhere to get my information. Stop it or clearly identify them upfront.

209th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. whu would anyone be asking Haley about the entire situation. She was not part of

Trump's administration when he made the written agreement with the
    Taliban. I thought it was strange at the time that Trump did all his peace
    seeking between him and the Terrorist that we were there to get rid of.
    I remember mentioning that several times. There was a deal that Trump
    just dropped in the middle of between him and the Taliban. It was a truce for 7 days that the Taliban promised there would be no violence
    for 7 days but than Trump completely dropped the ball on that deal and
    that was the end of any dealing with…

209th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. The biggest reason that the pullout of Afghan has been such a mess has been a couple

of factors. One because everybody, both the GOP and the Democrats
    have all clamored for news space with your opinions than piled on top
    of that the Media, of course, are all experts on TROOP PULLOUTS.
    There were no less than 50 criticism's of how Pres. Biden did this and
    why it was messy. If the Democrats would have come out in solidarity
    it would have changed everything. The GOP we did not expect any or
    them to be behind Pres. Biden but should have been because as a
    country these issues should be backed up PERIOD. What would have…

209th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Here's another group that could have been leaving Afghan a few hundred a month

in the 17 months they have been alerted to the pullout. I have never seen
    anything that has been done so enaptly by so many people. How do
    these people take care of themselves when they do not have a clue how
    to make a reservation and get on a plane and fly home.

209th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Sen. Graham what I have to say to you will not be able to be printed, you are an ***

ans you are trying to look like a bully to enormor your hero. What an empty threat- I am going to impreach you if womething does not happen
    that Pres. Biden has very little control over but let's face it. This little bully
    act is for one purpose only. To impress the book-end ***. The saddest
    think about this is Pres. Biden and you go way back as just plain old
    friends and you pretty much have thrown that out the window. Why when the Pres. has done everything possible to get this job done that
    this incompetent senator to…

209th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Yahoo Finance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. This entire Afghan issue is so skewed from the misinformation and lies being put force

by the unknown politicians using this issue for their own poltical advantage in the upcoming election. I read this article along with the
    captions on the photos. The photos were taken in LA not Afghan so that
    distorts this issue and they are being used to stir up trouble. This is an
    issue that Pres. Biden is taking care of by it is a slow process because
    everybody had 17 months to take responsibility for themselves and
    their own families, it appears like noone did a thing and decided to wait
    until the end. I still believe that all these…

209th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Stop advertising for Havesat, they are a FRAUD.

You don't receive that cool looking functional metal mode of one of several engines. What you get is a crudely formed resin block painted by a 3 year old. Complete FRAUD! I will never purchase anything from the YAHOO page again. You can't return it the address they give is incorrect. Even if it was correct UPS quoted me several hundred dollars to send back to China.

209th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. I am so sick of the media, they sit in wait of the least little remark that all of them from

every venue can hop on it so they do not have to actually think of a question that has not been asked and answered 20 times already. I was
    even very disappointed in George S. interview a couple of days ago.
    Unsually he is direct and asks thoughtout questions and let's the other
    person answer those questions. Is Pres, Biden a little short with his
    replies? It could be that everyone of your questions have been asked
    and answered. Plus none of you act like you know what you are doing
    with the issue and that may be one of…

209th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. It is hard to believe that this reporter actually wrote this about DeSantis. You think this

will peter out? Are you actually paid to write this ****? Yoou must be a
    DeSantis and Trump lackey and care nothing about your country and
    your fellow citizens. Even though everyone of his LAWS he has written
    since he took office are horrid he has written laws to weaken our ability
    to vote fairly without fear of unfairness. None of his virus laws he has
    written makes Florida safer and right now Florida is only bested by
    Texas in the surge of the infected and deaths. Please do not let this
    "PETER" out. This man is only going to…

209th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. please filter out and remove all stories about masks, vaccines, covid, social distancing and lockdowns. Or, give us the option to remove it.

Please filter out and remove all stories about masks, vaccines, covid, social distancing and lockdowns. Or, give us the option to remove it. Right now, 90% of the "news" stories are extremely heated opinions, which appear to be propaganda instead of reporting the news as facts. If you cant report the news like a newscaster (un-biased, un-opinionated, un-political), then allow the end user to disable all COVID topics.

209th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. They are going to kill us all no matter what.

"Moderna conducting first human trials of HIV vaccine using mRNA technology"

The inventor of mRNA has stated that it is never, ever, to be used on humans under any circumstances. His warning is being totally ignored. He warned that it will kill anyone who takes such a shot and you know this. You are pushing death on the global masses. You, along with Fauci, Bill Gates, Soros, CDC, WHO etc think you have the right to choose who lives in your future world and who doesn't. It is so obvious what is really going on here yet the blind who…

209th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Already starting in on 2024 with lies.

Your article: "2024 odds slide for Biden, Harris; Harris leads Trump by 2%" is a total joke. We all know the truth now. Neither Biden or Harris come close to Trump now or in the future!!! You guys are nothing but a CIA tool for propaganda. We all know that there was widespread cheating in the last election and that Trump indeed won by a huge margin. But go ahead, keep lying. Keep showing us false polls. Maybe you will sway some of the weak minded to change their side. I for sure won't be one of them. You're a…

209th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. How disgusting your reporting…Why do you avoid the horror in Afghanistan? There is intentional avoidance to report by Yahoo.

Unbiased reporting, factual news and willing to educate America on what is happening in the world!

209th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 209th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. This is the way that the Trump followers think. When you are faced with a failure-

turn it around and blame the blamers. So now the inane solution for the
    people that have been fighting against the masks, there new defense is
    God doesn't want your kids to breathe via a masks, that is not natural.
    So rip those masks off your kids and let them breathe as God intended.
    This is not funny but it just gets sadder and more sadder as the kids have to die in greater numbers, this is the reasoning that they are using for the death of their kids. This is not a war we will win with these
    people…

209th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Can't you guys spread a little happiness instead of constantly reminding us of covid?

Can't you guys spread a little happiness instead of constantly reminding us of covid I still don't know anyone with it? I know it's political and a scare tactic but most don't care, I won't even make YAHOO my home page anymore because of it!

209th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Of course, they are the Trump supporters but remember now, Trump had received

the vaccinations and his wife did too. I would imagine that his whole
    family was shot up to to hilt, don't you? So he would not wear a mask and
    he caught the virus and had to go to the hospital where he was put on a
    ventilator for 3 days.so are you really using him as an example??

209th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base