Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Business model NEW 'mandate': Pass a "Citizens for Free Speech Patriot Act!"

'We the people' HIGHLY believe it is time for a 'NEW' business model 'MANDATE' on platforms! We believe these platforms should 'NO' longer be allowed to 'undermine' our 'democracy' or our 'FREE SPEECH!' Calling all 'Human Rights Organizations' & 'antitrust laws' to 'CALL to ACTION' against these 'disorderly conduct' private sector entities to be held 'accountable & responsible!' Let's pass a 'new bill' "Citizens for Free Speech Patriot Act" to make it 'MANDATORY' that users 'comments & opinions' including 'hypothetical & theoretical' opinion on 'assessments & evaluations' like (political viewpoints) MUST have our constitutional 1st amendment rights to 'FREE SPEECH'…

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Then who has the authority to mandate vaccines?

"Gov. Greg Abbott doesn’t have power to tell businesses they can’t mandate vaccines"

That would also mean the opposite!!! If a state governor doesn't have the power to tell businesses they can't mandate vaccines then the govt at any level should not gave the power to mandate vaccines!!! You are such whores at Yahoo!!! Let's go Brandon!!!!

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. HOW DO I AVOID EVER READING ANYTHING PUBLISHED BY

THE WASHINGTON EXAMINER AGAIN?? Pres. Biden is working hard
    to get his agenda under way and working. It will happen if we back him
    up and make sure that all the elected officials that we vote for are aware
    that we are in full approval of what Pres. Biden is trying to do. If we do not
    back him up - you can count on Trump being your next president. That is What the Washington Examiner will probably tell you and I do not
    know how true that will be but that is what all Trump's supporters will
    tell you.…

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Stories regarding females all down the main page...

Seems like the only stories on your main page are of female celebs and models showing bikini bodies, preganancy bellies, or great abs. (Never have I seen hot Keanu Reeves photos however.) Can you please find healthy stories about women, even if it gets less clicks?? Thank you!

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I started to read the article about the Trans-genders folks thinking that

Chappelle is going to do them harm. Let me say something about this
    entire Trans issue. Every day there are articles over and over again about
    why this country should revolve themselves around these Trans-gender
    issues. Changing the words we use and everything else. I do not know
    how many people believe that they are trans are exactlu what they mean by that and what they want from annoucing this to the world. I
    for one do not get it. I hold no one any ill-feelings but there are things
    that are quite disturbing about this trend. Because it seems…

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. We have to remember that one of the things that Trump created and

and it took on a life of itself was mantras/chants. The tried them on out on
    his rallies to see if they would take hold and if they did he embedded them into our society. They seldom held any truth to them but they did
    make a dent in our belief sustem. A new one is EMPTYSHELFBIDEN. So
    now the GOP is using it and blaming Pres. Biden for the empty shelves. Do you see what I mean? Pres. Biden has nothing to do with
    the lack of supplies in our stores but the GOP is blaming him. DEFUNDING THE…

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Slanted reporting is not acceptable

You need to stop referring to people who invaded the Capital on January 6th as "Trump supporters" !

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. How stupid you at Yahoo are.

"Business Insider
    Ron Watkins, the man widely rumored to have started the QAnon movement, said he is running for Congress"

Ah, excuse me but you are ill informed. Qanon is not a movement nor is it a conspiracy. Just a bunch of people obtaining information. There is no agenda except for getting facts as opposed to MSM BS!!!! You on the other hand are a movement. The movement to overthrow America. Those who you snidely label as "Qanons" are the exact opposite of you!! They are searching for truth and a way to save America instead of destroy it which…

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I agree with Kyrie, but.....

"No, Kyrie Irving isn't going to shut up and dribble"

I agree with Kyrie Irving. I wont take the shot and never will. I don't down peoole who do. Their choice. It should be a personal choice. But, if this was a white player making the same statement he wouldn't get a free pass here. He would be berated and ganged up on from all angles. But it is a black man who is standing up, which I do commend, but he is not being treated like whites. Sure, hes black, but if we are not going to be a…

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Yahoo's Perpetual Unfounded Censorship

Here is but one example. I submitted it twice and was twice rejected.
    Yahoo, please explain to me how this is in violation of your community guidelines.
    Posted 10/15/2021, 5:34

Article: U.S. supply chain too snarled for Biden Christmas fix
    My comment: Joe + Chain = Albatross

Did you really wish to censor me referencing a classic poem, Rime of the Ancient Mariner, written in 1798??? Two of my simple 3 word response are represented in your headline! I don't claim it's the wittiest or most profound thing ever typed, but it's on topic, non violent, and without foul language.…

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. "WE MAKE THE CALL": Let's 'enact' a "Human Rights for Free Speech Act!"

Do you realize that 'everyone' has the 'POWER' of "innovation" to 'MAKE CHANGE!?' All you have to do is "channel" your 'inner innovation' & you may surprise yourself! 'We the people' have come to realize that "change" will 'NOT' come unless "WE THE PEOPLE MAKE THE CALL!" The hot shot elite class "rich man" is 'NOT' going to suggest 'ANYTHING' if you haven't realized it by now! This is where "WE THE PEOPLE" come in! This is a 'CALL TO ACTION': Let's 'STAND & DELIVER' & 'FIGHT FOR JUSTICE' to SIGN into LAW to make it a 'HUMAN RIGHT' that…

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. The Anti-Trump Republicans have my hope and I admire you for stepping out and

trying to right some of this horrible things that Trump brought to this
    country and to both your party and the Democrats. This has not been a
    good time for any or us and it is not over. That is why it is so monumental
    what you in the GOP is trying to do to break this hold that for some ungodly reason has brought the Trump disease on to this country.
    Good luck with your endeavors and the care that you are showing to
    your country and the American people.

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. What is it with people calling others experts and all they want to do is write another

article that is strictly a downer. So I'm getting this enormous wind fall in
    my SS check in January? It is about time.I think I will get $80.00 more
    unless of course if Medicare raises its rates again then I will get 2.98
    added on my check. This expert has nothing better to do but grouse about everything, GET THE HOOK!!!

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Do we really want a religious leader who cheats on the protocols that the President

has set up to deter the Pandemic? This pastor by giving you an out of
    your responsibility to your family and communities opens the door to more infected and more deaths and with the death toll gaining in kids
    you can follow the cheating pastor and when your kid dies you can sue
    him. Is this is what you want? Do you want a religious leader who is
    a cheat and if he is cheating on something this important what else is
    he cheating about. Better start watching him and what he does because I would not trust him with…

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I was so surprised to hear that the "experts" were saying that Pres. Biden's plan to

to clear the harbor will not work. Who are these experts that are following
    in the GOP footsteps to bomb on everything Pres. Biden comes upwith.
    Who are these experts that have not done ONE thing to clear the build
    up at the ports? We need to stop reading articles by the experts because
    the only thing they do is throw cold water on everything. They want Trump to win because he is so much more interesting and they can make so much more money when he was in office. I really think we
    would be better off with cutting…

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. please remove the following from your site, it is not true. Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over intere

remove the following "Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experience, we are temporarily suspending article commenting" it is not true as there is no engaging only propaganda from your point of view. you always wanted to be different than google but you censor and ignore truths to indoctrinate the sheep.

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Why doesn't yahoo! have a HEALTH column?

You got columns for everything else ... COVID NEWS FINANCE ... what is MORE important than health?
    Is why you have COID in first place.

134th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. "Latinx" is NOT a word. If gender nouns, used in Romanic languages offends you, simply use "Latin" the English non-gender word.

By the way "Hispanic" like Latin is an English word. If you insist on the absurdity of mutilation of a foriegn language and writing in poor Spanglish, you might as well also change Hispanic to "Hispanx" as the Spanish words to describe someone of the Ethnicity in question is "Hispano" or "Hispana", both words I'm sure your editors find revolting. Nonetheless, you should either stick to only English words, or maintain the pattern and vulgarize all Spanish nouns in your English sentences.
    Regards,
    a concerned Hispanic

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. More diverse coverage

Please more on real news and less on what stupid wannabe models and immoral celebrities are wearing. I noticed not one inkling of coverage of the Women’s March on 10/2. WTF!!! I guess it’s probably just more crusty rich white male bias. Can’t get enough of that in America!

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base