Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Why doesn't yahoo! have a HEALTH column?

You got columns for everything else ... COVID NEWS FINANCE ... what is MORE important than health?
    Is why you have COID in first place.

150th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. DO WE KNOW THAT THIS IS A UK STORY NOT THE UNITED STATES?

who at Yahoo is asleep at the throttle and you have been running UK
    stories day in and day out. We have enough problems of our own with
    out mixing it up with the UK.

161st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 171st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Liberal headlines and articles with no way to comment.

I am tired of every article and headline you post is so far left. Your website only pushes progressive articles and ideas. To make it worse.. you don't give your readers a way to comment. I don't think I'll be back to yahoo anytime soon.

171st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 64th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  16 comments  ·  Yahoo Finance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Please allow Yahoo users to comment on news stories again!

Yahoo users deserve much better that what we are currently getting from Yahoo. No more answers. No more comments sections. While I do not usually like reading the national and international propaganda articles on Yahoo, I do like reading real comments from real people from around the U.S. and the world. I quit using my Yahoo email address except for junk and spam emails because it is no longer secure. Very sad, Yahoo. Your company no longer cares about its users and what we think, and it shows.

217th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Trying to read an article and way too many ads pop up. It blocks the story. There's no x to make it stop.

You have not fixed the ad problems. Still interfere's with the stories.

217th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Allow comments

Any posted article should allow comments that go back directly to the writer(s) and we’ll as shared with others online.

171st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. links to articles

Why have links to articles that require a subscription to the publisher to read the full article?
    I mean for example have to subscribe to the financial times so we can read the rest of the article.
    We don't all read the FT or have the means to pay a subscription.
    Either show the full article or not at all.
    And why do I have sign in when I AM ALREADY SIGNED IN?

161st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 171st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Bring back Comments is apparently a popular idea.

Bringing back the comments is apparently a very popular idea because at least 10 pages of this request came up when I started typing the "idea". Your disclaimer at the bottom of the stories has stated that comments were being temporarily turned off. That was over a year ago. Looks like it is permanent to me! If you truly are listening, you will reinstate the commenting option.

171st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. The California recall wasn't rigged? Bull$hit!!!

"Trump released a statement baselessly claiming the California recall election was rigged less than an hour after polls closed"

Yeah, it wasn't rigged. Tell that to all those people who went to vote at the polls and were told they already voted!!! Yahoo, you're so full of $hit your background is brown!!!! You don't report truth, you spew libtard garbage!!! The only reason I come here is to provide feddback to your cr@p!!!! The fact you don't allow comments is because we are much more than you!!! The ants are rebelling against the locusts!!!

217th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. More fear mongering to get the kids death shotted.

"CBS News
    Surge makes Tennessee U.S. leader in new COVID cases per capita"

You are a bunch of traitors and now you are targeting the children. When this is all over, and it will end, you and all the other traitors will be tried and dealt with. Facebook, Twitter, CNN etc will all be held accountable and so will their employees. You all may think you are safe. You aren't. You have colluded with foreign countries against America which makes YOU ALL enemies of the state. Military tribunals coming. Why do you think there is expedited construction going on right…

217th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. "Gymansts Sound Like Broken Record"Horrible headline writing. The quote out of context really connotes an attitude not found in the article.

Please be more conscious of the tone of your headlines - they should reflect the content, not infuriate the reader.

217th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. How come we have to keep reading the idiotic stories you put up on the web page? Yet we cannot make comments about your idiotic stories. I

If you don't like the content of the comments....simply delete them. If the public does not like the comments....simply stop reading them. Everybody has a right to their opinions. If you don't like the opinion don't read or listen about the opinion. We have to stomach all of your idiotic stories that are on the homepage. We chose to read or not read. I'm sure most adult, intelligent human beings could care a less about what celebrity or former president went to the bathroom, or what they were wearing when they went fishing. There are more important things going on…

217th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Just read what Larry Elder said about losing the battle but not the war. The biggest

problem with his role and the rest of the Republicans is that it is their
    was, no one else's. They are in a paper bag and they are using every
    thing to get out bu the bag is just getting bigger and bigger. They refuse
    to admit to the huge mistakes they are making by not doing their job that
    they took the oath to do and they decided that the War is against the
    Democrats and they are fighting to get out of a bag that the Democrats
    built and every time they lose a battle they go on…

217th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Get vaccinated for yourself and if you bring anyone else into your argument you are

kidding yourself. I do believe that this whole thing about not getting the
    shot is about you and how you feel about yourself, you are not worthy of
    living so why even try. Maybe it is easy sitting back and not fighting, I do
    not know, but I know, being a woman I fought a self decided way to live
    my life but I did it because I did not want to fight.

217th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I enjoy the footage we get here about Kate Middleton and Prince William and all the

work they due for the people of England. I think this would be good to have here too. Why don't we have Goodwill Partners that due the same
    or simular work that Kate and William do. They also from time to time
    show their kids getting involved. SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT TO
    SHOW A SOFTER SIDE TO OUR GOVERNMENT. I know that Jill can
    not do that since she works and has other federal jobs to tend to. So
    why not just appoint a couple with kids to do it.

217th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Way to go again, Democrats. Pres. Biden has extended the child's care tax for another

year due to the surge of the new Delta Variant. This is a kicker too since
    the Republicans are always against sending any money out to people in
    need, the were typically against this part of the bill. But Biden got it
    passed and it will happen - Thanks to Pres. Biden, Nancy Pelosi and
    the rest of the caregiving Democrats. We appreicate every thing you are doing.

217th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. This is a sad state of affairs for the American people-the Republicans that have been

elected to help run this country are uneducated liars and passers of
    misinformation and the Pandemic. First thing is Pres. Biden is well within
    his rights as the President to call for mandates on vaccination and on the
    wearing of masks, The Pandemic is not over and it is a long way from
    being in remission. We have over 1,000 people a day dying, that is way too many people to turn our backs on them and when we say 1,000 people we are underestimating the numbers because if we do
    not the GOP will make such a fuss we…

217th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base