Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. This is a sad state of affairs for the American people-the Republicans that have been

elected to help run this country are uneducated liars and passers of
    misinformation and the Pandemic. First thing is Pres. Biden is well within
    his rights as the President to call for mandates on vaccination and on the
    wearing of masks, The Pandemic is not over and it is a long way from
    being in remission. We have over 1,000 people a day dying, that is way too many people to turn our backs on them and when we say 1,000 people we are underestimating the numbers because if we do
    not the GOP will make such a fuss we…

220th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Way to go Democrats - If a person is making $40,000. a year=they should pay no taxes.

Are you kidding me? I do applaud your noble efforts but I think you could
    try a little harder. I am on Social Security and until a couple of years ago
    I still paid some taxes, I was getting about $15,000. in SS. I had to use
    up most of my savings to keep my head above water. Not complaining
    since I do blame myself for not saving more money but any way. Back
    to me giving you kudos for these tax deals.

220th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Repeating news articles over and over

Please stop having the same news stories (even days old) repeat over and over again in the feed. Some times up to 4-5 times in one day for 3-4 days! Very aggravating.

220th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. The billboard reciting some lines from the bible show that God has in hand in everything

The good and the bad. But 85MILLION votes made the decision that
    Pres. Biden was the good and the bad was flushed down the drain into
    a misguided insurrection that caused 6 deaths. Yes, it says it all that
    we know there is evil within us but we have to be strong and btay with
    the knowledge of what is right - LIES, MISINFORMATION OR TRUTHS.
    I'm sticking with who I see acts with love and caring.

220th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Yahoo is a tool of the communist left

I no longer read any Yahoo stories or articles. I can't comment on stories that promote your liberal, communist agenda.

220th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Save 50%Off Wine Glasses,Crystal Tumbler Glasses,Champagne Flutes on Aamzon

🎉🎉5️⃣0️⃣% 0FF, just 💰+!!🎉🎉 ‼️PRICE DROP‼️
    Start time: 09/14/202112:00 AMPDT
    End Date: 09/30/202111:59 PMPDT
    Code:509LIANI
    Asin(link):https://amzn.to/3huSoUF

220th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Now this is what I like to see, people who are for our country and people who are also

for growth to get us rolling in the right direction. We need great jobs and
    that is what Pres. Biden's agenda is for. Growth and great jobs. We need
    to forget about these debt ceiling, what are we saving it for the people
    who drain it off refusing to get vaccinated and laying in the hospital not
    paying the bills. That is not what will make our country great-we need to
    get out there and work, invent, get better ideas, and be happy to be
    alive in this beautiful country. We need to want to be healthy, why are
    so…

220th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Censorship

Like democrats, if the views are different, or if you post verifiable facts, you are censored, canceled, etc. Yahoo like democrats are the cancel culture.

220th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Censorship is ridiculous

Those deciding censorship are asinine. Yahoo does not allow other views other than their progressive garbage or anything that does not fit their agenda. Even when using verifiable facts and sources, the comments are censored. I'm done with the communist yahoo censors. I have read their "supposed guidlines" multiple timesand have not broken any. They don't care about people and I no longer care about them or their comment section.

220th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Excuse me but aren't you politicizing with this article? Hypocrites!!!

"Trump Politicizes Soldier Deaths. Gold Star Families Call It ‘Disgusting.’"

Seems to me the ones who politicizing are you and the dems. You don't even see it!!! You are such a joke!!! Trump has been so present throughout his presidency and after for soldiers, vets, policemen, firemen, first responders etc. Sure, not all families grieving for the loss of a loved one support him but he is supported by far more than not!!!! Ask the soldiers what they think about Biden the fool!! I dare you!!! You won't though because you already know. Go write some more garbage. The libtard…

220th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I f you ever wondered why this country is so far behind in the climate change program

Here it is - both the Democrats and the Republicans are just not educated
    in the field that is necessary to look into the future. Other countries are
    far-sighted and not stodgy. They like to sit in their chairs and collect the
    fine salary that they collect and ***** the future. Let Florida flush itself
    out into the sea, Let New Orleans be completely ruined every couple of
    years. To brag a little, my husband and I have be on the enviromental
    Train since 1970, it was gradually growing inside of us but then 1970
    hit and we got on…

220th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I wonder where this Sen. was when Trump was president, when did he ask for this

this from Trump. My husband and I would talk about these things in the
    evening and wonder where was Trump's accountability. When he was
    No one ever made him accountable for the things he did to this country.
    And now this Democratic officials wants accountibility about Afghan. When Trump signed that agreement with the Taliban way back in 2020
    did this guy ask Trump for his plan? What did he expect to happen.
    What about when Trump pulled our of the nuclear agreement with Iran,
    when he pulled out of the climate change agreement with the allies.,
    did you ever…

220th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. The Millennial article is wrong. I have Millennial's and they don't agree.

The Millennial article is wrong. I have Millennial Grandchildren, and they don't agree.

220th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. The one thing that I have noticed about the upcoming women of today, they have not

done anything to disspell the idea that it is the body that appeals and
    counts in todays display from youngun's way into the ages. Look at meism's see I do look good even thought I am 50+ and so on and so on
    The days continue with the whole ball of wax being on display. Are we as
    worried about losing what we had for decades as well as the men are
    worried about losing their manhoods. I'm disappointed.

220th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Your article is cr@p as usual

I don't care for Minaj but I do agree with her choice. Your article: "USA TODAY
    Stop with the nonsense: Just tell the truth about why you won't get a COVID vaccination" is complete and utter cr@p!!!

While it is true we do not know what is in many medications ( neither do you) the medications you mentioned in your cr@p article have been lab tested for side effects both short and long term. This vaccine hasn't!!!! We, or should I say you and all those getting this kill shot, are the lab rats used in the test!!! I will…

220th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Gates and Rockefeller, now that's a pair of criminals!!!

"Gates, Rockefeller warn world leaders that pandemic may set back global progress"

What is setting back global progress are these two pieces of horse dung!!! They are both doing the devils bidding and are the problem. If it wasn't for these two the world would be in a much better situation. They are trying to kill off as many humans as they can through vaccines and big pharma. They are both guilty of crimes against humanity and should be executed for their crimes. They have killed millions of people and want to kill billions. Why don't you see it Yahoo?…

616th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Balanced news

It's starting to be obvious you are only interested in the supposed positives of the liberal side of views. Please get back to being fair and balanced with what is posted. I used to recommend Yahoo to friends but with how you're so slanted to stifle, insult and allow articles by those who are anti conservative I no longer do. I'm a moderate but I don't like seeing the insults and personal opinions on people like Larry Elder as an example, trying to paint him in an awful light the day before his election effort. That's not fair.

220th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Look back over our history before you listen to the Republicans because we know that

they lie to get their way. Pres. Biden is well within his powers as a Pres.
    to protect and care for the citizens of this country. One of his jobs, folks.
    This is why when he became president it was one of his top prioroties to
    get this country healthy.These mandates are pack and parcel of this job.
    Wait until you hear from the Supreme Court, OK? Laugh at the GOP with their scare tactics, they are silly fools.

220th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Fauci the rat should know

"Fauci warns of possible ‘monster’ variant of COVID if pandemic isn’t stamped out with vaccinations"

Fauci the rat should know, he is the one creating all the variants. The guy is a quack and knows nothing about his so called specialty. He is a fraud. He is a Gates flunky who is responsible, along with Gates, for the deaths of millions of innocent people. You put them both on a pedestal. Some day they will be kicked off their perch and be swinging in the wind, choking to death for their crimes!!! You too will held accountable. You may think…

220th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Gates and Rockefeller, now that's a pair of criminals!!!

"Gates, Rockefeller warn world leaders that pandemic may set back global progress"

What is setting back global progress are these two pieces of horse dung!!! They are both doing the devils bidding and are the problem. If it wasn't for these two the world would be in a much better situation. They are trying to kill off as many humans as they can through vaccines and big pharma. They are both guilty of crimes against humanity and should be executed for their crimes. They have killed millions of people and want to kill billions. Why don't you see it Yahoo?…

220th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 5 7 9 31 32
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base