Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Remember folks, that some of the photos have been altered that people are showing

on the internet and this has been one of the most privilate methods used
    by Trump in his compaigns. Remember the one where they showed
    Nancy pelosi giving a speech while she was drunk?? And Nancy asked
    that it be taken off of Facebook and they refused. This is just the start of
    Trump's campaign into getting more people of the Republican leanings
    in the official roster. They will so anything to Biden to make him look
    bad. These altered video's are just the beginning. Dirty and Nasty and
    I am moving to New Zealand. Also remember, the Afghans had…

220th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. In this article with the photos being part of are altered and should never have made it

into a decent and truthful report. Since the Afghan pullout the GOP have
    been running article after article where the text is altered or embellished
    as the truth. The photos have been altered too to show things that did
    not happen and were embellished to make things appear that were not
    true assumptions of what actually was going on in Afghanistan.
    FROM HERE UNTIL??? DON'T TAKE ANYTHING WITHOUT QUESTIONING THE VALIDITY OF WHAT IS BEING PUBLISHED.

220th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I have read several articles, and every single time, whomever the blogger is, he/she has no clue regarding the use of correct English.

I have read several articles, and each time, the blogger or whomever he/she is, knows nothing regarding the use of correct English. Therefore, that person should be fired for ignorance and incompetence immediately!!

220th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Michael Harriot is a racist. If it were a White or Latino spewing the hate he does, they'd be lynched.

Michael Harriot is a racist. If it were a White or Latino spewing the hate he does, they'd be lynched

220th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Stop Racist Publications

Allowing any publication that is racist to appear in Yahoo news it’s just totally unacceptable. I would not want to see any articles pushing white supremacy, but also, no publications like the root, or Grio that are blatantly racist on the other side of the spectrum. If you took some of the descriptions that theyPrint in their articles and replaced white with black and vice a versa, you would see just how outrageously racist they are. I’m very disappointed in you yahoo!

220th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Fantasy Baseball - Maximum Innings limit for head to head by points leagues

Hi, is it possible to add a maximum limit for innings in a head to head league by points? the thing is you already have a Minimum innings limit, but that leads to an eternal seek of FA starting pitchers, and the total pitching points end up being twice as much as batting points. Truth is, batting merely matters in a day to day basis, because the real impact is in pitching. The same for relievers, nobody cares about them.
    I would like to know your comments about this request.
    Thanks and regards.

603rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. You ran this story by the former ambassator of Afghan and she has indicated that she

feels betrayed and fearful. But why now. This was suppose to happen
    on May 1, 2021 so where was she on that date, why is she stir up this
    trouble now. I just can not get this whole time frame that everybody is so
    surprised that this was being done when the ink on the paper was on
    5/1/20 Where were all the GOP then screaming what a bad idea it was
    or this woman that feels betrayed. Did she feel betrayed in May of 2020?? This is the media again stirring up trouble with stories that have very little…

220th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I do believe when every one learns the truth of the matter, no one will be blaming

Pres. Biden for what happened in Afghan.The US had a signed agree-
    ment with the US and the Taliban signing it in 2020 for a pullout as of
    5/1/21. That is the reason Pres. Biden stuck to that agreement only changed the date until 7/31/21. Now the Republicans are all over Biden
    because of this agreement, that he had nothing to do with. He just kept
    the agreement that was already signed by both parties. So talk with your GOP officials if your really think it was a mistake or talk to Trump
    and ask him. Pres. Biden stands by…

220th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. How long ago did the Afghan people know that the US was going to pull out?? Trump

was elected with that as a part of a so-called platform. He said that we
    would be out by May 31, 2020. So why are the Afghan people just reacting now?? The woman that was published in Yahoo and why I am
    writing about it is saying how upset she is. A few if the stories that have
    been floating around about women talks about how afraid they are NOW. Why is that coming out now, less than a week after Biden started pulling out. This whole business has so many holes in it that it
    is not funny. This…

220th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. News articles

Removing the ability to return to where you were on the news or home page after reading an article is just an absolute pain in the patootie. Proud of yourselves?

177th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Pres. Biden, I for one am behind you 100% and we gave to realize that the GOP is

is always waiting for something new to pile the criticism on you and every
    thing that you do. This was a hard nut to ***** but it to will pass and I
    do believe what you do will land up being a plus. The American people,
    rught or wrong wanted the US to leave Afghan and you did it but most
    of the shade is coming from the GOP and Trump supporters and we know what that means.So do not take this to heart because you have
    a lot of people that support your action. and you are doing a…

220th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I'm not sure if this does extinquishes our influence that would be a bad thing. I do believe

That the lack of respect we have gotten from our allies and the lack of any helping hands without a lot of verbage of throwing bricks at our
    President, I would like it better if no one came to us at every drop of a
    hat for help. Every one knew of the mess that Trump left for Biden and
    did any of them act accordingly? NOOOO. So we have a lot of problem
    in this country and most of them are the other parties elected officials
    that did not help the President with the mess either. The only time…

220th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Sure there was a pastor bragging about passing out religious exemptions a couple of

days ago and he even admitted the reason he did it was he wanted the
    people in his pews and donating money to his church, I think we should
    think about things like this. If someone shows up with a something
    remitted by a pastor it should not be valid period. There are no religious
    reasons not to wear a mask or get a vaccination. these reason are bogus
    plain and simple. Let's start taking this more serious and not letting
    people take advantage of lying. This is not about them-IT IS ABOUT ME AND MY FAMILY BEING PROTECTED.

220th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. So now our "allies" are raking Pres. Biden over the coals because NOW they feel like

they are embarassed into helping the Afghans since the US pullout. Yes,
    we have been there for 22/23 years and the day after we pullout the
    Taliban takes over. Trump had given a date of May 30 of a pullout but
    that did not happen - like everything else that Trump was involved in. So
    Pres. Biden pushed the date out until July 31 and kept his word. Now everyone is on Pres. Biden's back like he created the whole thing single handedly. He didn't but why not take it out on him. He has the
    target on his back.…

220th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Therapeutics already exist. You are just lying in favor of your handlers and big pharma

A"s Covid Cases Spread, Vaccines Won’t Be Enough"

In you above article you state that a company could have a great opportunity if they come up with a working therapeutic. You know of course the truth about hydrochloriquin and ivermectin. Those are two drugs that do indeed cure Covid. Every doctor who has used it to treat or is treating patients right now state that it is almost 100% effective in treating Covid yet you are pushing the false narrative that it is dangerous for use. Why wasn't it dangerous for over fifty years? All of the sudden HCQ is…

220th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I sent the following to The 700 Club: The chaos in Kabul was guaranteed the moment George Bush ordered the invasion of Iraq. The Afghanista

I sent the following to The 700 Club: The chaos in Kabul was guaranteed the moment George Bush ordered the invasion of Iraq. The Afghanistan war was lost back in 2003. The military industrial complex kept that lost war going to keep the U.S. Military government contracts coming in. With the current threat from domestic terrorists associated with the Republican Party, President Biden is cutting off American tax payer dollars to the military industrial complex. Also President Biden is acting on behalf of the American People to finally end the lost war. Unfortunately, we should expect an increase of veteran…

220th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. How about maybe putting something thats not a scam in your ads...

Your scamming redirects to pages full of ads is totally rediculous

220th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 220th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Is there any reason that you keep running this Trump ad or is this his campaign

ad that the tax payers are footing the bill for? Can't you stop this lie that
    is running over and over. I know you love Trump but this is TOO much.

220th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. A high five should go out there to Gov. Abbott since they have 11 schools already

closing their doors to an enormous outbread of COVID-19 and there are
    also 4 other school district that are closing their doors. Things are not
    looking good and I hope that Yahoo can get the message out there to
    the schools in Texas that they should close their schools until further
    notice. Now I have no reason for you to believe me but the 11 schools
    was annouced by the schools.

220th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base