Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please share your suggestions, we are listening

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. STOP manipulating opinion by censoring the opinions posted

PLEASE EXPLAIN why the following is rejected from being posted for any reason other than YAHOO trying to manipulate the opinions posted in comments..... WHAT CONTENT does YAHOO find offensive in the following...: Companies like Papa Johns are just following the SAME business plan perfected by Walmart of playing the game of NOT PAYING their EMPLOYEES... making EVERY TAXPAYER subsidize their business' by those employees collecting WELFARE while they themselves pocket the 'Gravy Train'.... Just goes to show you how strung-along the gullible actually are and how THEY THEMSELVES are supporting the WELFARE STATE that they all whine about..... TELL…

69th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  10 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. December 7th - Pearl Harbor Day

Not a thing about this important part of both US and world history. Instead, it is a continual feed of political bashing on one side of the aisle and love-affair with hollywood celebrities. Start featuring real content and not the same re-hash of the same thing.

223rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. News Bias - From A Democrat

I’ve used Yahoo as my news resource for years but I lately I see how politically bias your news reporting has been. It is obvious Yahoo is very liberal, and this coming from one who is a Democrat! I read the article posted today on the North Korean “beauties “representing North Korea https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/north-korean-army-beauties-rock-throwback-outfits-hand-selected-kim-jong-un-194656016.html

and the article on Pence not standing during the open ceremony: https://sports.yahoo.com/vp-mike-pence-not-stand-unified-korea-opening-ceremony-180505167.html

you seemed to have more positive things to say about North Korea then you did about Pence not standing for the North Korean representatives. Are we as Democrats/Liberals, whatever you want to call us that…

81st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add video autoplay disable choice

I do not want to waste all my mobile data on the videos that download and autoplay before I can turn them off. Sometimes I am in a quiet place and want to check my phone then up pops an article with a video and sound. Scramble to turn volume down, look around embarrassed.... Please just give us an option for autoplay disable.

58th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. The Independent UK owned by former KGB High Ranking Official

Please explain why you run many political articles on your US site from the UK based The Independent which is owned by a former high ranking KGB official with close ties to Vladimir Putin.

191st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. comments country

Please consider placing the country of origin next to the name/icon of commentators. This will curtail fake propaganda.

159th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Stop Posting Reader comments

Please stop posting reader comments. I’ve been a Yahoo! User for 20 years but am not going to continue using this site because of ugly, racist, stupid comments. Also, I’m certain I’ve read comments posted by Russia/Chinese trolls.
    They only serve to diminish your news..
    Thanks

103rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Stop continuous paopup about "Make Yahoo Your Home Page', and "Stay On Top Of Breaking News".

Can you please take down the Popups for Breaking News and Make Yahoo Your Home Page? They're annoying after several months of seeing them. First, Yahoo IS my home page. Second, I already read the top stories of that day. Take this stuff down! We don't need them anymore. You guys clog up the works with all this unnecessary code and junk.

165th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. No you're not listening Yahoo, you have the small boring stories on your site for weeks.

Get some new writers, or should I say get some writers period!

17th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Get rid of "Your Deals from the INBOX." I want weather, sports----

Get rid of YOUR DEALS FROM THE INBOX. I want weather sports. You always say that Yahoo is making this personal--How about me designing my Home Page?

167th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Article filtering

Still seeing publishers that I have filtered out.

251st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Are you out of your mind?

You're out of your mind putting "Guns" in my newsfeed. I get there are systems making decisions what to show me based on my cookies and a million other things (none of which would show I have any interest in Guns) but you gotta be kidding me putting these types of images in a newsfeed. It should be a universal filter. Figure it out, morons

223rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Cap your advertisers' tracking,

All of the excessive javascript from adds really makes my expirience UNENJOYABLE.

251st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Neutral stories

I am a conservative who has used and enjoyed Yahoo for years. I can handle the fact that there are liberal-leaning folks that have an opinion that differs from my own, but what I cannot handle is having my ideology bashed on a daily basis. Similarly to many in Hollywood behaving the way they do, I do not understand why ANY company would seek to ***** news stories towards one (or the other party) and lose 1/2 of their potential customers? Keep bashing Republicans, and I guess I'll go elsewhere...

100th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. If I decline a offer by yahoo, ie yahoo home page, 3 times, STOP offerring it.

If I decline a offer by yahoo, ie yahoo home page, 3 times, STOP offering it.

191st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Left and Right side of page.

Make the whole, story - including any pics go down the Left side of the page (instead of those terrible next, next, next deals that makes everyone STOP reading your stories or worse yet...... not even click on your stories anymore (like me).... and all the ads go down the Right side.

251st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 19th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  17 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Police the racist stereotypes on comments.

Yahoo has become a dating site for gay white supremacists who send out their mating calls on your comment sections. You can clean this up by cleaning up the racist stereotype language such as the use of animal descriptions for African Americans, or well known slurs for other persons of color. Just takes some courage, Yahoo.

186th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. There needs to be an easier way to see reply's and old comments.

There needs to be an easier and more efficient way to see reply's, likes, and a person's old comments. Yahoo lists "reactions" and "comments." Before adding "reactions" one can easily click "my comments," and all the comments would pop up. But I can't do it with "reactions." Your notification bell thingy is horrible. I barely get notified of any of my comments.

251st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Pop up adds, winning Amazon prize. I hate the pop up adds that do not go away. After 20+ years am quitting Yahoo..

I hate the Amazon winning pop up ads. After over 20 years using Yahoo, I am moving on.

167th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base