Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. It's ok for Yahoo staff or AP writers tocall name but not the subjects that they are writing about?

It's ok for Yahoo staff or AP writers tocall name but not the subjects that they are writing about

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Are you owned by Rupert Murdoch or ATT? Your news feed sure looks like it!

Are you owned by Rupert Murdoch or ATT? Your news feed sure looks like it!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Pence betrayed America

"Business Insider
    Mike Pence says he was guided by founding father James Madison and the Bible when he decided to defy Trump and certify the 2020 election"

Pence is a traitor. He did the exact opposite of what he was supposed to do to save America. He got a pat on the back from Pelosi for his treason. You can paint him as a hero.But he is a traitor. America is almost done being a frrr nation because of his cowardice. Only thing saving America right now is the second amendment. That is what keeps America free. You want to…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I know how Greta feels about climate change but she is missing the main point with

criticism. If her and her friends do not learn with work with the people who
    are leaders of the 29 countries they represent nothing will get done at all.
    I made some comments a couple of months ago when I seen Greta had
    grown up some and being quite obnoxious. She was really slamming
    Pres. Biden and his Agenda that had climate change at its backbone.
    It will take billions but over about all of that and this is where Greta and
    her groups could help. It will take a lot of education to the kids all the
    way up…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. What's up ?

I keep clicking on Atlanta Black Star,and Buzzfeed to see less,and you keep putting them on my feed. Here is an Idea,keep putting them on my feed,and I will put my fist in your CEO's mouth, Do you like that Idea ?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. You idiots at yahoo and the media are hilarious.

"USA TODAY
    What does ‘Let’s Go Brandon’ mean? Everything you need to know about the Joe Biden insult"

You fools are looking dumber and dumber everyday!!! You can try to sugarcoat this phrase and try to say it's nothing new. In reality it is not just the republicans who are saying it. Many who voted for this fool are saying it and meaning it!!! Biden is a jacka$$ and we all, right and left, know it!!! I knew it for many years but the lame left who voted for this jerk didn't care how bad he was just as long…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Would you please stop treating Manchin like he is so important, he has garnered so

much attention from the media and he is basking in the sun over it, He
    lies and spews out misinformation espectially by calling himself a Democrat. He is not a democrat. What gives him the right to call himself
    that when he does not act or talk like a Democrat. He is just as bad asthe
    TrumpRepublicans, he has blocked the path of our country to see the
    direction we need to follow when we are seeing the clearing after the
    virus. You are being unfair to every citizens who voted for Biden and
    the fact that they want his…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 30% Republicans Say Returning SAFETY FOR AMERICA "Caitlin Dickson"

YES Caitlin, It is the DEMOCRATS who are the CRIMINALS of this nation! IT is DEMOCRAT STATES who's Rampage on LOOTING, CRIMES, MURDER, CHILD *, DEMOCRAT TEACHERS TEACHING PRESCHOOLERS HOW TO PLEASURE THEMSELVES, Look at SAN FRANSISCO, where you no longer have to even HIDE that your ripping off a store.. Where it is only a CRIME to if you look more than $999.00 A DAY... Where a YOUTUBE shows a Pre-School DEMOCRAT PINK HAIRED TEACHER, told her students how boys can ***** other boys!!! How another DEMOCRAT TEACHER SUCKED OFF A STUDENT DURING SEX ED!!! Detroit, Ohio,…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Amy Schumer wears 'iconic' ****** costume for first Halloween post-hysterectomy Erin Donnelly

Person is utterly disgusting and so is the story--you call that journalism?? more like journaljism. Erin is disgusting maybe they should take up residence in there so they can realize that is not a story for the masses.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Amy Schumer wears 'iconic' ****** costume for first Halloween post-hysterectomy Erin Donnelly

Person is utterly disgusting and so is the story--you call that journalism?? more like journaljism. Erin is disgusting maybe they should take up residence in there so they can realize that is not a story for the masses.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. YAHOO FINANCE UNAVAILABLE IN DENMARK - think PC is in China

Yahoo finace is unavailable from a PC in Denmark. It thinks my PC in in CHINA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Thanks for your political piece targeting republicans. Democrats and independents were left out of the headlines, ********

Thanks for your political piece targeting republicans. Democrats and independents were left out of the headlines, ********

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. PLEASE stop posting stories about Donald Trump..the obsession you idiots have is insane

Here's an idea...grow some balls and put back the comment section, so we can tell your journalists and the stuff you guys post from other sites just how ignorant you all are. Donald Trump is no longer the President. You people have this obsession to tear him and his family apart at the seams....I dont buy any products you advertise, and neither do thousands of others, because we will not support your propaganda,

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. You see Idiots at Yahoo.

I would love to post a comment on the homicides in Portland. I love it,because this is what you get when demorats run,and ruin cities. Let us comment IDIOTS ! What are you afraid off !

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Florida and California should already be under water you idiots!!!

"Yahoo News
    Sea level is already guaranteed to rise by 5 feet, climate scientist says"

Sure, just like Al Gore predicted that Florida and California would be under water by 2010. That the sea levels would rise drastically all over the world. Well, norhing of the sort happened. All a bunch if BS. Scare the people into accepting the agenda. That's what it's all about. The sea levels will not rise one inch!!! Ever!!! Just watch.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Thank you Rick for Leo and Linda. You brought it together in a simple and direct way

that is hard to do when it came to the Agenda. I loved how you pointed it
    out so simply. Thank you very much. I an so angry with Sanders because
    I do believe that all of his backlash is because of envy. He did not want to
    drop out of the race and he still thinks he could do better-Mr. Ego himself.
    He dropped out because no one wanted to support him. He would never
    have won against Trump. So he has given Pres. Biden the least amt.
    of support to just get by but now?? Pres. Biden still…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Thank you Rick for Leo and Linda. You brought it together in a simple and direct way

that is hard to do when it came to the Agenda. I loved how you pointed it
    out so simply. Thank you very much. I an so angry with Sanders because
    I do believe that all of his backlash is because of envy. He did not want to
    drop out of the race and he still thinks he could do better-Mr. Ego himself.
    He dropped out because no one wanted to support him. He would never
    have won against Trump. So he has given Pres. Biden the least amt.
    of support to just get by but now?? Pres. Biden still…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. How about fix the "Show less" feature to where it actually does what it says.

How about fix the "Show less" feature to where it actually does what it says.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Libtards are spending America into ruins!!

"Business Insider
    Sanders says the White House's $1.75 trillion Build Back Better framework is 'by far the most significant piece of legislation ever passed in the world' to tackle the climate crisis"

Libtards are spending America into ruin!! Soon they will have printed so much paper fiat money that there will be no return from the damage. They are digging a hole so deep that it will be impossible for us to get out!!! Our money will eventually be worthless which of course is the plan but Trump will be back before that can ever happen. Then you will all…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base