Skip to content

Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

120 results found

1. FIX YOUR DAMNED EMAIL!!! It hasn't worked all day long...How's that for an idea?

FIX YOUR DAMNED EMAIL!!! It hasn't worked all day long...How's that for an idea?

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on X/Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

2. Why does my birthday and phone number show when I send an email? I would like them both removed. I get calls and don't know how people are g

Please delete my birthdate and phone number from when I send an email. I get calls and don't know how people have my number. Thank you.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on X/Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

3. Not paying for simple customer care

Yahoo has forced me to turn on two step verification in order to get in any of my Yahoo accounts I have to first verify the account which Yahoo has to in turn send me a code to verify the account. The problem is the codes are not being sent out and when you attempt to call customer service it's now a premium service that you have to pay for. So Yahoo is simply extorting us for our own accounts.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this login issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter/X at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

4. please make "games" work again

please make "games" available again

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

5. New game ads are interesting but are blocked and cannot be accessed.......

a.beap.gemini.yahoo.com is blockedThis page has been blocked by an extension
    Try disabling your extensions.
    ERRBLOCKEDBY_CLIENT

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

6. Connexion should not be blocked for an hour

It is now more than 3 months that I am regularly forbidden to connect to my Yahoo mail pro account from my computer for an hour.
    There is just a stupid explanation about security, as my home computer does not move (same IP adress), and it is a real problem when I am supposed to receive a code via mail, which I have 10 minutes or less to use it.
    This needs to be fix urgently, or I will consider leaving Yahoo (which would be a pity after 25 years)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

7. black screen and forbidden code

I get a black screen and forbidden code when I go to yahoo finance

I cannot access yahoo finance

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

8. email in these days are not delivered fast in my mail box as it used to be earlier

provide email arrangement for customer support so that directly problem faced can be told in writing. e.g since last 24 hours I am not receiving emails sent to me in my Mali boxThis is happening possibly because I removed Mc cafe scan ad, which was connately appearing. I need customer support here to restore communication of emails to me

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter/X at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

9. Why do I no longer receive comment replies sent to my email?

Until recently, I received replies to my comments, allowing me to have dialogue with that user or others posting on the thread. Why did that suddenly end?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter/X at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

10. scrap the new yahoo finance

I can get to old yahoo finance pages that are functional through bookmarks but all the links lead to the new yahoo finance where all the links are dead, including the one that is supposed to return to the old yahoo finance. Mac mini late 2018 upgraded to 64Gbytes OS X 13.5 Safari 16.6. If it ain't broke don't fix it. At least give us a way to avoid this abomination.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

11. поменять версию

моя почта стала работать в формате на иврите мне надо вернуться на русскую или английскую версию прошу помочь или подсказать куда написать.
    гидон.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

12. verifing email with another email is the only method provided now? there were 5 methods now the email is the only one that shows up.

some bug or something is removing all of the other methods to verify email. I mean verifying my id with another email? who thought that one through? that guy should be history. great idea forcing someone to use a competitors service...

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

13. i wish yahoo would stop changing lanuages in homepage of yahoo

well yahoo keeps changing my homepage to spanish it is mine in english please do not change

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

14. Let me view or make comments!

I have never been able to view or make comments---please make this happen!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

15. WHERE IS MY OPTION TO READ COMMENTS

WHERE IS MY OPTION TO READ COMMENTS

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

16. Making and reading comments!!!!! I cannot do either!!

I am not computer literate (old). I have a Apple desktop and can do just about anything I want to with it---but---I simply cannot make or read "comments"!! Please help!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

17. security

I Have been a user of your e mail account since 1997, I recently upgraded to new equipment. Since Saturday I have needed to sign in, make new provide multiple back ups email addresses and phone #s, even using the same device. I've already provided all the email addresses and phone #s I have for both my wife and myself, it still won't accept it. If You care to respond you can contact me at my new primary email address **@gmail.com.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

18. Yahoo Mail has encountered a problem

I get that message only on certain e-mails. Is there a way to fix it?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

19. I GET IN EMAIL EMAIL I THINK SOMEONE HAVE HACKIN TO MY EAMIL CAN NOT BLOCK LOOK AT THE PICS THEY SEND. PLEASE LOOK IN TO THE EMAIL SPAN MY E

I GET IN EMAIL EMAIL I THINK SOMEONE HAVE HACKIN TO MY EAMIL CAN NOT BLOCK LOOK AT THE PICS THEY SEND. PLEASE LOOK IN TO THE EMAIL SPAN MY EMAILIS *@yahoo.com PLEASE PUT A STOP TO EMAIL SEND

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Please remove, or at least provide the option to remove, ads shown in foreign languages.

I am seeing ads in Spanish daily (while logged in with my profile listing English as my language) and none are any longer offering the option to "vote thumbs down" in effort to have them be shown less (because I don't speak that language). It seems rather common sense that ads should be posted in the language of the site or at least in the language that the profile lists; showing ads in Spanish on an English version of a site makes as much sense as showing ads in Mandarin or Filipino.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base