Sports Redesign

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo Sports?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Your own adds cover articles with no way to close

Your own adds cover articles with no way to close

375th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Yahoo Sports App Ad

The ad is b locking any article I try to read on Yahoo sports. I don't need to have the app on my computer. Please give us a way to remove it or move it like other ads.

458th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. The advertisement for the sports app blocks the story on a desktop with no way to minimize.

Need to make the ad smaller or add a minimize button so storys can be read on the desktops site.

522nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Navigation Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Stop the Yahoo Sports "Watch life get app" blocking your article, no way to close or minimize.

Stop the Yahoo Sports "Watch life get app" blocking your article, no way to close or minimize.

1149th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Navigation Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. It would be nice if you updated the nhl player positions more often.i have many centres who don’t play center anymore!

I have lots of players in nhl fantasy and they’re positions aren’t right and it’s hard to set my team. They’re are lots of players who don’t play center anymore and they’re only position is C. Be nice if schenn and batherson got RW added to them

1149th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. The Yahoo add for the fantasy app covers my news feed and I am not able to close. I am not able to read over half of your sports stories.

the yahoo fantasy sports add covers stories and is not closable. I guess I will need to find a new site for sports news.

740th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 1463rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add Fantasy Golf for 2019. Use the format previously used prior to 2018.

Add Fantasy Golf for 2019. Use the format previously used prior to 2018.

1149th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Please bring back Fantasy Golf. Your platform is the best out there by far and I really miss it.

I know last summer, mid season, you brought it back in a limited fashion only on mobile devices. Please bring it back like you had it in previous years. I hate using PGA or Golf Channels fantasy golf. Your platform blows all the others away.

1149th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Fantasy Football TWO WEEK playoff Match-ups

Every other fantasy site or app offers the option to have two week playoff match-ups. In my opinion Yahoo is by far the best one to use. However, they need to had the two week playoff match-up as an option or else I will be switching to ESPN or another similar site.

1463rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Why aren't my completed Fantasy teams removed after the leagues has been completed

Baseball has been over for MONTHS, yet it still displayed in the 'My Teams and Leagues' sidebar.

Why can't I remove it from the right sidebar when the Fantasy league has completed?

1463rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. For several weeks ads on Yahoo Sports articles have been blocking the articles print. There appears to be no way to minimize the articles.

As an example, https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl-winners-losers-bears-might-nfc-north-long-time-005518844.html has an ad for "Gear up for National signing day" which overlaps and blocks out two plus paragraphs of the article. I use Windows IE11, fully updated, and have no issues anywhere else but Yahoo Sports and this has been happening for several weeks with all the articles and only with the same type/style ads which are run in the same general location. This makes the articles unreadable and needs to be corrected.

1463rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Create Option to DISABLE AUTO DRAFT in Fantasy Football

Please create an option for a commissioner to be able to disable auto draft in Yahoo Fantasy Football leagues. It should function like this: when a manager is on the clock for their turn to draft, the manager drafting must pick a player before the allotted time runs out, and instead of the computer auto drafting the next best player, that pick for that round will remain empty and the draft will continue as normal. The end result is that all players drafted were chosen directly by each team manager without the aid of the computer. The only risk is…

1463rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Why do you have J Samuels listed as RB/TE. People who own him can have a #1 RB placed in a TE position. You are teh only website that does

Why do you have J Samuels listed as RB/TE. People who own him can have a #1 RB placed in a TE position. You are teh only website that does

1463rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. List ALL college bowl games

Why are you listing only the first 5 college bowl games on scores/schedules? there are other games coming up

1463rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Fix the Sports App ad!!

Why would you put an ad for your Sports App directly over the content of an article, with no way to move or close it? It makes reading the article completely impossible! It seems like you're trying to force people to install and use the app to simply read this content--but for some of us (such as at work or public computers), installing that app is not an option. So all you're doing is forcing people to go to a competing site to read some sports news.

1463rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Navigation Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. lock teams thats not in the playoffs

Yahoo fantasy sports (football, baseball, basketball) have a option to lock teams from making moves that did not make the playoffs. If a commissioner select this option.

Why is yahoo allowing teams not in the playoffs to make moves?

If a commissioner selects that option yahoo should respect that setting.
    In the future please make sure when commissioner select lock teams not in playoffs option. Please honor that setting.

1463rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. BLOCK DUPLICATE NICKNAMES!

Yahoo must stop duplicate nicknames/handles . . . the trolls are having a field day with copying avatars/handles and making outrageous posts pretending to be regular commentators. Flagging them does no good. Yahoo is becoming the laughing stock of sports comments boards.

1463rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. NCAA football, your postseason/bowl games page is not updated. Doesn't show existing bowl games.

NCAA football, your postseason/bowl games page is not updated. Doesn't show existing bowl games.

1463rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. You idiots at Yahoo have gotten rid of the sports section. Now Yahoo is totally useless garbage Liberal propaganda.

WTF! You people keep changing things for the worse. Where is the Sports page?

1463rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 173 174
  • Don't see your idea?

Sports Redesign

Feedback and Knowledge Base