Sports Redesign

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo Sports?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Yahoo Sports App Ad

The ad is b locking any article I try to read on Yahoo sports. I don't need to have the app on my computer. Please give us a way to remove it or move it like other ads.

244th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Your own adds cover articles with no way to close

Your own adds cover articles with no way to close

270th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Looking for the new afl football schedules and standings, dont see a button on yahoo sports site/

Im tring to find out what the schedules are for the new San Antonio professional football team, and cannot find any info on Yahoo..

1165th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Stop the Yahoo Sports "Watch life get app" blocking your article, no way to close or minimize.

Stop the Yahoo Sports "Watch life get app" blocking your article, no way to close or minimize.

531st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Navigation Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. how do I remove the sports scores completely

Personally I HATE sports. I don't even want to hear about them. If it's my page they why must I have **** on it I loath?

1165th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. A new football league begins operations and Yahoo has ZERO coverage!

New AAF begins play, but Yahoo Sports doesn't care. Yahoo has the very worst news and sports coverage on the web. Run by morons!

1165th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. The advertisement for the sports app blocks the story on a desktop with no way to minimize.

Need to make the ad smaller or add a minimize button so storys can be read on the desktops site.

461st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Navigation Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. How do I DISABLE the sportsreel? I HATE sports and I am sick of seeing that unibrowed NBA freak on my page!

How do I DISABLE the sportsreel? I HATE sports and I am sick of seeing that unibrowed NBA freak on my page!

1165th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. College hoops scoreboard doesn't include all games

For example today, no games past 4 pm eastern show up. Have noticed this happening frequently.

1165th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Post NASCAR results

Why oh why do you all not post NASCAR results very well, either during a race and/or after? I know they’ve change the rules this year in NASCAR but at least post the results as unofficial, etc. You just don’t do the sport any service whatsoever. PS add AAF results to your Yahoo sports area.

1165th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Yahoo FIX THIS LIST NOW!!!

1. Not all initial posts and/or replies "stick." Once a comment does not post (Yahoo glitch), it is impossible to re-post it. Very frustrating and discouraging to all Yahoo participants.

2. First replies to an initial post do not "show" until page is refreshed and/or a thumb is clicked on. Also, when replies are opened (on an initial post), if a thumb is then clicked, the replies close. Probably not correct and should be fixed.

3. Reply threads are "upside down." You have to read them from the bottom up to follow the continuity in chronological order.

4. Duplicate "nicknames"…

1495th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. All play fantasy football schedule head to head

Head to head/Total points hybrid.

I would love to see an all play scheduling option.
    It incorporates all the points you score in a season and weekly head to head competition against the entire league.

You already keep track of this, and you give us a sample of your ability to track these stats in our weekly recaps, saying if team x played everyone in the league they would be 7-4.

It's a far more comprehensive way to power rank teams using points and also have win loss records.

743rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. BRING BACK THE SPORTS HELP COMMUNITY BOARDS

Just make it easy on everyone. The oath budget-cutting move is costing you a LOT of customers.
    People have no way to recruit for leagues...
    People have no way to communicate with other Yahoo players...
    People are losing interest in Yahoo sports...

Just admit you made a mistake, and bring back the Help Community.

Or.... continue to lose customers. The choice is Yahoo's.

1495th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Format misplaced a pick on bracket

Come on guys. Make a better format for the NCAA tournament bracket. I misplaced a tournament pick bc your format somehow turned off a pick of mine in my bracket. Make your format better soo picks are NOT MISSED!!!!

1495th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. the new phone app is ****! why change something good to ****?

the new phone app is slow and often some of the stuff(stats or plays) are non existent

1495th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Baseball Defintions

As commissioner of a league that often uses stats/categories that are not standard I have been putting the definitions (from MLB's glossary) in the messages of the league to ensure all managers can see and access them throughout the year for reference.
    My idea would be to have a tab on the league page with these already done with the stats the league has chosen. It would save room in the message board of the league and be a good way to give more information to the managers, even if it is well known stats.

1495th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Trade Review

Increase trade veto requirements to 50% vote, up from current 1/3 requirement. Or give commissioner option to choose what % vote is required to veto trade - 1/3, 1/2, 2/3
    Also, allow manager to vote yes/approve of pending trade. Only option now is to veto.
    Give each team one vote, to approve or veto, and first to pass requirement enacts trade decision.

1495th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Category For Teams

According to NCAA the First Four teams are playing to get into the East and West Regions. You have them listed as East and South Regions

1495th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Update you sports pages more often..there are some headlines that are weeks old. become relevant again!!!

Update you sports pages more often..there are some headlines that are weeks old. become relevant again!!!

1495th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1495th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 177 178
  • Don't see your idea?