Sports Redesign

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please end auto play in boxscores.

This should be optional.

1656th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Video  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. RE: Report: Three key Patriots opt-out players plan to return for 2021 season

Devin McCourty, 33, eluded to the idea... really? "def. of eluded: to avoid adroitly : EVADE" Does the author mean alluded? "def.: to make indirect reference : hint,imply,suggest" Basic English language.

1656th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Take down the article, don't just change the headline

I wrote earlier about a an article I thought was inappropriate by Dan Wetzel regarding the suicide of a coach. I see the headline has been changed but the article remains. It now reads "Ex-USA gymnastics coach John Geddert couldn't outrun his poisonous legacy" instead of "Don't feel sorry for John Geddert" Nice, Yahoo.

If we are all suppose to be more compassionate as we move forward in this world, then it should be that everyone is expected to conduct themselves that way. This is a cruel article unworthy of being called news. It is dancing on his grave and…

1656th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Dan Wetzel article

Dan Wetzel's article about John Geddert is inappropriate. I in no way feel sorry for the coach but the sentiments expressed are nothing but a hate jab editorial that does not belong in "news". Especially Sports! This is not helpful to his victims and is cruel to his family. This is a hateful editorial about a despicable man and it has no place in journalism. How does this promote Yahoo's goal "to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions."?

1656th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. why dont you concewntrate on NCAAW basketball more...and not just PAC12 games and teams..there are other teams in the country

is the PAC12 the only teams you cover in NCAAW basketball,why dont you cover teams in EAST...and get the playing times straight and update

1656th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. No one wants to see the "Calendar View" of a schedule. At least make the LIST VIEW the default one, or at best, get rid of the Calendar Vie

No one wants to see the "Calendar View" of a schedule. At least make the LIST VIEW the default one, or at best, get rid of the Calendar View

1656th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Navigation Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. nba fantasy bug

There is an error that not all figures of Willy Hernandez are reflected in fantasy(nba)

1656th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1656th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I live in Texas and Baylor Lady Bears are my team. 95% of the women's basketball news is related to PAC-12 teams.

Try to give news about local teams instead of a particular conference that is half a continent away from me.

1656th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1656th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. scores highlighted

On your scoreboards if you could let us highlight the teams we want to watch would be awesome so many bettors out there it would be nice to add teams to a que so we can watch without scrolling thru all the games.

1656th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Default season stats on player detail page to show only regular season, not reg-post seasons

The default season stats on a player detail page shows all season types (regular and post season). Can this default be changed to just regular season? Most other sports websites do it this way, and is really helpful with fantasy sports.

1656th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Corrections

How about Posting the Correct Schedule for NASCAR. The Daytona 500 and the Duels. It is the 14th, not the 16th. The Duels are the 11th. Glad I knew what day it was on and didn't trust Yahoo Sports scheduling.

1656th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Please stop showing me soccer scores.

I don't care about soccer at all & NEVER want to see soccer scores.

184th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. How does a death get postponed? Hire a proofreader. "Lakers-Clippers game postponed after Kobe Bryant's death rescheduled"

How does a death get postponed? Hire a proofreader. "Lakers-Clippers game postponed after Kobe Bryant's death rescheduled"

318th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. XFL

Why can't I follow allow like with other sports? Are there plans to add this feature to the XFL leauge?

486th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Get rid of @lajethrojenkins for using whiteface

This Yahoo employee insults the city of indianapolis and then shows himself in Whiteface still insulting people who stick up for Indy. Opinions are fine but using race is not. Get rid of him.

486th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. West coast exists !!

As always, your NCAA basketball lineup is filled with a bunch of no-name east coast schools scores. The afternoon west coast games aren't even accessible under the "all games" tab because there is no more room. Some remaining games are power conference and they aren't listed. PLEASE get rid of some of the small schools and extend the listing to include the west coast afternoon/evening games.

486th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Fix NBA box scores

Your NBA box scores are no longer showing which stats are which. There are no column headers showing what the numbers mean. For example, the box score I'm currently looking at shows "3-4". Does that mean the player was 3 for 4 from the free throw line? 3 for 4 from 3-point range?

575th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. ..owner "Trophy Room" addition..

..in the owner "Trophy Room", include final Regular Season standing (not as an actual Trophy but to record it)..

..oftentimes, a top Playoff Seed will be upset in a League's Playoffs..when that team has posted a stellar Regular Season, it means their Trophy Case doesn't recognize a Division Championship or a top-tier (top half?) standing in the Playoffs..

..i'd sugg: all Division or Conference Champs (both, in certain cases) have a Y! Trophy Case entry indicating their Regular Season "dominance"..depending on an individual league's Playoff setup, the topside teams would have a Trophy Case note..

..for ex: in a league…

790th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 192 193
  • Don't see your idea?

Sports Redesign

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base