Sports Redesign

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo Sports?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1211th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Let our ESPN and CBS fantasy trophies be visible in the yahoo trophy case.

Not sure how this could be accomplished, but doesn't seem too hard.

1211th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Show games missed in the player's game log

Players' game logs used to show all the games they missed. They just accumulated 0 stats. Now, these games are omitted. It's hard to see at a glance how many games they missed.

673rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Fantasy Football Page

Formatting on your pages is ridiculous. Can't even click on player notes and read them. Has been this way since the beginning of the season. Very frustrating, in the future will consider moving my league to another site that resolves issues quickly.

149th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Fire Ben Rohrbach

His headline on Sage Steele is completely misleading!!! NO WHERE did she say she was going to the Superbowl. He is making the assumption that since she is flying to Houston and she works for ESPN, that is where she's going. Good assumption... Yes. But assumptions to be made in this areana I don't believe. And she even said she was more concerned about the elderly and families with children than she was about herself. Yet he thinks he knows her, and trash her like knowing. This is a free country, and you can protest, BUT you cannot impede or…

673rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Unable to click add or drop a player. This happens continuously. And it makes it impossible to play this fantasy site.

Unable to click add or drop a player. This happens continuously. And it makes it impossible to play this fantasy site.

265th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Where is Fantasy Golf? Season Begins in a Month!

It's almost here! Please, let's get this party started. Where is the message board? It's the place to find leagues :)...

1211th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 1211th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Website Data

I think its ridiculous that I can't quickly see how many fantasy points a payer has gotten in all of his games thus far though the season ... I can't imagine a more important piece of fantasy information. You have a TON of stats. and that is nice for in-depth research, but you need a ""quick stats" on each players home page and it needs to be game by game, not season stats. Think about it.

1211th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. BRING BACK THE TEAM RANKER

Please bring back the team ranker.

31st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Logging into Yahoo

When I get into my fantasy sports from my computer at work or at home, it will want me to log in. I understand that, but to have to open the **** app in order to log in instead of just putting in my password is stupid. Not ridiculous but stupid.

673rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Could you please change Ty Montgomery's designation as WR/RB for use in Fantasy. He has started at RB for green Bay the last 2 weeks! Thanks

Ty Montgomery for Green Bay has started and played Running Back for the past two (2) weeks. I think it would be fair for Yahoo to designate him as a WR/RB so that fantasy owners can use him weekly as either a WR or RB. I believe CBS and other Fantasy Sites allowed his use as WR or RB the past two weeks. Thanks

1211th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Make the desktop interface consistent with the APP interface.

Make the desktop interface consistent with the APP interface.

There is good information on the APP that doesn't show up on the desktop version such as a player's projected points for the upcoming week and much more detailed updates. The player profile has detailed stat information but now fantasy points. Also, the desktop version of a player profile doesn't show game log information beyond the most recent game. There are several other inconsistencies that should be made the same as the app.

1211th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. WTF DID U GUYS DO TO THE MLB BOX SCORE!?!?

This is terrible, PLEASE change it back!

133rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Fantasy football is in week 4 and still haven't fixed this problem that everyone is talking about.

Can't add or drop players. Images are over-laid. Menus don't come down.

1211th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. can't not pick up players . no one else in our league is having trouble . this a paid league need to be fixed . Junkyards dogs is the name

need to be fixed ,, I knew this would have not enter the league to pay a fee . name of my team is junkyard dogs here is the league football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/595982. please fix , cannot pick up players or dropped them .

1211th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1070th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. TURN OFF AUTOMATIC SOUND!!!!!!

TURN OFF AUTOMATIC SOUND FOR YAHOO!
    IF I WANNA HEAR YOUR BS, I WILL TURN ON THE SOUND!!!!

24th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. BYE WEEKS FOR NFL PLAYERS ON FFB ROSTERS???????????

FFB PLAYER NEED BYE WEEKS FOR PLAYERS LISTED.........

1211th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 66th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 149 150
  • Don't see your idea?