New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make built in security

Make a built in anti-virus and security protection from hackers/Malware. In so many instances identity theft happens from email accounts being stolen. If we as your account holders trust you enough to give our financial institutions and other accounts private information, the least yahoo could do is protect it with a built in protection. Thanks

40th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. yahoo juegos

hola podrían volver a habilitar las salas de juegos de yahoo , aunque sean pagas, yo y muchos usuarios pagarian por volver a jugar en las salas

40th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 40th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Print to PFD does not work

I have problem with printing from my yahoo email - using classic look. When I print it to pdf, it generates just a single text line. Not always, 50% of the time.

40th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Unable to send phishing report

Hey! Stop keeping me from reporting spam! talk about idiotic. They want us to do that.

40th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I would like to backup email account folders, I would be willing to pay for that service

I would like to somehow back up specific folders in my email account, and would be willing to pay for that service.

40th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Ability to download *all* attachments as zip file is gone

Used to be able to download a zip file of all attachments. The ability to do that is now gone. Each attachment must now be downloaded individually, which is a pain if there are several attachments.

40th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 40th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Can't delete aliases

I want to stop seeing the email address I created years and years ago and only see the current one I use, but yahoo has it as my default so it won't go away. I should have the option to delete it, it's all the same account.

40th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. logout

Hi!
    Sometimes I forget to logout the email.
    I would like to have a new entry in the settings (?) where I can specify a automatic logout after x minutes.
    Rgds LeifJ

40th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. no american flag emoji

Why is there NO American flag emoji? There's a ********* flag but no red, white and blue for the United States. What gives?

205th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Show full email address from sender in mobile

The mobile app only shows display names from sender which are easily spoofed. Please display actual email address as well so people can see that the email showing service@paypal.com thats asking you to log in and fix your account actually came from 134909439ajdsfj934 @90qeiejafq9i.scam.com and people can learn to protect themselves by seeing balogna emails that make it through spam filter.

40th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Base64 decode subject and from headers in emails for spam filtering

Spam emails are being send with emoji in the from and subject headers which bypass any filters set by users. A Base64 decode on the content and headers should be done before filters are applied.

40th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. get rid of top bar on mail

Lose the gray navigation bar at the top of the screen. It takes up space I could use to read messages (which now get cut off more often). Or at least make it possible to disable via a setting.

40th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Able to attach email to another email

Attach email to another email
    I would like to attach a email thread to another email reply. Email thread means there are several email exchanges in the same subject/email. This email thread may contain attachments.

40th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Delete option asking if I am sure in spam box but not when used in the inbox.. reverse that.

I don't understand why you have the delete option backwards.. When I click delete on anything in the inbox it's gone.. when I click on delete on anything in the spam folder I am asked if I am sure.. wtf I sent it to the spam folder so i wouldn't receive it any more why you ask if I am sure about it? Should be the other way around.. it should be asking me if I am sure when I am deleting from the inbox not the spam box.. fix that please... I have no other feedback other then that.…

40th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. how do i highlight the unread messages? They all appear as if i've opened them..

How do i highlight the unread messages? They all appear as if i've opened them.

40th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I received an return email.

I received a returned email saying the contact's email box is full.
    Problem is I sent this email to about 20 contacts.
    How do I know who's email box is full?

40th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Filters should not default to include the subject line

By default, filters include the subject line (although this behavior doesn't appear consistent). Typically, we want to filter senders, not subjects. I have to click through to 'more options' and remove the subject line from each filter I create.

40th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Spam button

Keep accidentally hitting the Spam button.

1) Can you please add a setting that gives us the option to "Confirm" a message as "Spam"?

Or

2) Could you add a setting that moves the Spam button under the 3 dots?

Or

SOMETHING! I have seen that I am not alone in this (I just cannot vote on the other posts anymore).

40th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base