New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I paid for Ad Free Mail. TURN OFF ADS!

Turn off ads or refund my $$.

799th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. stop trying to force your customers to stop using ad blockers. you are alienating everyone.

IT IS ONE THING TO ASK PEOPLE IS THEY WANT TO STOP USING AN AD BLOCKER. BUT WHAT YOU HAVE DONE IS INCENSE YOUR CLIENTS BY MAKING THEM CLICK THREE (3) TIMES TO SIMPLY OPEN A MESSAGE. wHEN I CLICK, I GET A NOTICE THAT SAYS DO I WANT TO GO BACK TO BASIC MAIL? WHICH OF COURSE I DO!!!!!!!!!! BUT THEN I GET ANOTHER NOTICE THAT ASKS IF I AM DONE AD BLOCKING. SO I HAVE TO CLICK ANOTHER TIME ON THAT, J U S T TO G E T B A C K TO T HE O R…

764th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Unable to collect AOL and GMX mail

I'd very much like to use Yahoo as my chief email account.

However i'm unable to connect either my AOL or GMX accounts.

I've tried several times mainly by desktop, but i've also tried the mobile app, but that didn't work either.

Once Yahoo can collect email from these addresses, i'd switch to Yahoo straight away, but until then i'm forced to use different accounts.

2468th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. why can't i access notepad

The notepad icon doesn't work, I need my notes!

1437th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Fix whitelist and ad blocker issues

I keep whitelisting yahoo and it repeatedly moves to classic mail and I have to re-whitelist.I dont like the ads and they are security risks but I whitelisted yahoo and it still sends me back to classic and then tells me to get the newest yahoo. Is it bi-polar? Im tired of the hassle and may just go use google mail where it is not so frustrating. Customer service number for solutions is not easy to find either.

838th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Ad blocker is for my protection, not to deny you ad revenue

Until third-party ads stop being a significant source of malware, using an ad blocker is a smart, even necessary, protective measure. When you can assure me that it's not possible for a malicious ad to make its way into my browser via Yahoo or any ad network is uses, I'll be happy to add Yahoo to my whitelist.

21st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  117 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. GET RID OF ADS ON SMALL BUSINESS EMAIL. I have paid to avoid ads. Forcing me to deal with them anyway is the opposite of customer service.

GET RID OF ADS ON SMALL BUSINESS EMAIL. I have paid to avoid ads. Forcing me to deal with them anyway is the opposite of customer service.

964th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. HOW CAN I REMOVE THE ADS?????

WHY AM I SEEING ANNOYING ADS????????? TAKE THEM DOWN, OR I WILL FIND ANOTHER EMAIL CLIENT.

1056th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I hate the adds that pop up in my Inbox. Get rid of them.

Get rid of the ads. I pay for small biz service - why ads?!

964th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I added an ad blocker to be able to reply to emails and use yahoo mail easily. Now you block me from using my email account unless I remove!

I have had several issues with the adds freezing and not allowing me to use the email easily and causing serious lag issues when trying to respond to emails. I am beyond frustrated. I added an ad blocker, but recently you have forced my hand to remove it or I couldn't access my emails. Now, I can't respond to emails with ease and lags badly. Gmail works better.

892nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. stop those flashing google ads.

STOP THOSE FLASHING GOOGLE ADS.

1763rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. My inbox and all folders are empty

My inbox and all folders are empty. What happen Yahoo?

964th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Ads must be deletable

As of today I am getting unsolicited ads in my email box. It says "Ad" on the left. I can't delete them! I am mad enough to change my email vendor.

1056th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. DON'T PUT ADS IN MY INBOX

DON'T PUT ADS IN MY INBOX.

You make your ads look like unread emails and it DRIVES ME INSANE. I PAY FOR THIS SERVICE DO NOT SPAM ME WITH ADS. This is absolutely unacceptable and unprofessional. I will move to another service if you do not take the ads within my email list. I can deal with the ones on the side although they shouldn't be there either BECAUSE AGAIN I PAY FOR THIS SERVICE!!!!! BUT DO NOT PUT ADS THAT DECEPTIVELY LOOK LIKE UNREAD EMAILS. This is deceptive and I'm sure there is a law that could get Yahoo…

1437th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. NO COMMENT SECTION

Yahoo! has "Temporarily' removed the comments section from all feeds. I am "Temporarily" suspending my use of Yahoo! pending restoration of comments. If that doesn't happen I am moving my 14 business addresses to GMAIL. I have NO REASON to continue with Yahoo! with no comments. Every other email provider is better.

1763rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Stop the offensive political ads

Stop the offensive and misleading political ads. I understand the need for ads and I understand that politicians are trying to convince people to vote for them. But ads that contain misinformation and outright lies are inappropriate. Yahoo should not be promoting false and hateful misinformation.

1437th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. ads

Stop with the constant adds. It's horrible. I can't concentrate on reading my emails. It's distracting and the ads are irrelevant. I don't want to buy any of it. Stop forcing adds down our throats. They keep changing and I can't read my emails. I move the inbox over to hide them and every time I click on a message the dreaded ads come back. I am not buying anything I see on these ads as a protest!!!!!!

1220th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Allow users to block domains not only addresses

It sucks that i cannot block domains. And it sucks more that i contacted your help center twice and no one responds!
    I need to be able to block an entire domain not just an email address.
    There are prolific domains that keep sending junk to my mailbox and no matter how many addresses i block they keep producing more new addresses.

You need to give users the ability to block an entire domain! This feature is readily available on other platforms, and it's a shame Yahoo is still lagging

1056th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1220th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Why am I getting advertising on my paid yahoo email ?

My idea is for yahoo to stop the advertising on my paid yahoo email subscription.

1220th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base