Skip to content

New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1517 results found

1. I want my old e mail **@yahoo.com back

please give me my old e mail now **@yahoo.com

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter/X at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

2. Need free tech support for those already subscribing to Yahoo plus.

Adding mailboxes to an existing domain is virtually impossible.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

3. yahoo mail not recived

Please recover my yahoo account Email issues

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

4. Cannot acces my emaill on my PC

Almost every time I try and access my email on my PC it tells me Access is unavailable, try again in an hour ! I can access the email with my phone at any time. Why is this happening ?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter/X at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

5. Threads not seen. I have come across several of my thread emails not being found. Why is this happening in my email threads?

Threads not seen. I have come across several of my thread emails not being found. Why is this happening in my email threads?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

6. verification code isn't comming

I got locked out of my email. Verification code isn't coming, number for customer support gets rejected before the ringing starts. I'm from Europe and can contact only US costumer service that wont help me.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

7. missing emails

you are blocking emails from certain domains for no good reason. I've tried everything suggested in all your lousy articles, and nothing works. After a wild goose chase, I end up with a phone number, where the first thing I'm told is to have my credit card ready because I will have to pay for support. I have to pay to have yahoo fix and issue caused by yahoo - are you ******* kidding???? The issue is NOT with the sender's server, because their messages are arriving at other addresses. I tested sending them a message and then they replied…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

8. Yahoo completely screwed me and won't allow me to talk to anyone for help without purchasing. Just let me talk to someone!

Yahoo completely screwed me and won't allow me to talk to anyone for help without purchasing. Just let me talk to someone! I would NEVER purchase a subscription for such crummy service.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

9. Why can't I login til my Yahoo mail?

Jeg har ikke kunne logge inn på min Yahoo mail i hele dag 8/2-24, hvorfor det? Jeg har ikke klart å finne ut av problemet, det må vel Yahoo kunne.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

10. Yahoo mail should remember my password

Your system does not remember my password. Each time I log in I have to create a new password. Caps lock is not on. I create a password and copy it to a document so the next log in attempt is the same password.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

11. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

12. you could make so that i can get emails on my email account

It would be a good idea if it was possible to get emails on my yahoo email account. I think we should try that as it is supposed to be and email account.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

13. Login NIGHTMARE when you have NO Cellphone!!!

Yahoo Mail is now a joke. I've used Yahoo Mail for over 20 years but now logging into multiple accounts is either a nightmare or impossible. I travel a LOT and in many countries I have internet access, but absolutely NO CELLPHONE service. So when I try to sign in it asks for a verification code that I simply can't receive. I don't even have a phone with me most times because it's useless weight. Just give me the option of a Username and Password and that's ALL I should need to sign into my accounts. Stope the bloody login…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi. If there's something unusual about your sign in or recent activity, we'll ask you to go through another verification step after you've entered the correct password. This is an important security feature that helps to protect your account from unauthorized access. You may be prompted to get a verification code on your Yahoo app, recovery phone number, or recovery email address for any of the following reasons:

• Yahoo notices suspicious account activity.
    • You're using an unfamiliar browser or device.
    • You're traveling away from your usual location.
    • You sign in while using a VPN or a proxy server.
    • You've logged in with a private or incognito window.
    • There are many attempts to sign in with incorrect passwords.
    • The "First time signing in from this device" message appears.
    • You've cleared your browser history or data cache including cookies.

This is why it's important to keep these recovery options up to…

14. yahoo failed to identify the correct phone use

failed to received yahoo notification because message code sent to olod phone.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

15. creating a contact list

Hi, im unable to create a full group list of contacts (Ive got 10 so far but need this group to go to approx 30 contacts) even though all the contacts I want to add are in my "contacts" why is this please? Thanks

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

16. can't receive email from specific sender address.

if some sender email address come with

noreply@xxxxxxxx.com. yahoo will block it.
    most time the @xxxx.gov website answer some questions they use that. hope yahoo can fix it.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

17. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

18. Why cant I speak to someone on live chat,

Why cant I speak to someone on live chat, apart from machine! I'm told here there is, but only to RING and pay, I dont want to ring. Why have live chat, when its only a robot that does not help!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

19. Assistance is not helpful

I am not receiving emails from a domain that is not blocked and am not able to receive support telephonically. Chat bot and help articles are not resolving the issue.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

20. please restore my mail box?

Can you please restore my previous mailbox to the current?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base