New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. what is wrong with the mail, i start typing an e-mail and it inserts words that that I did not type or it puts the curser back at the beginn

I start typing an email and it puts in words that I am not even typing. I thought it was my computer but I have three computers and it does the same thing on all of them so it is Yahoo mail, not my computer. Please get this fixed as I have been with yahoo for many years and I hate to have to change to another email because of this problem.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Could you please message us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at Yahoo Customer Care? We'd like to look more into the issue you're experiencing. In case you do not have a social media account, we are also available at: help.yahoo.com

Looking forward to your reply! 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

2. Impossible to respond with Android: the mail is not associate to conversation! Please help to solve.

Impossible to respond with Android: the mail is not associate to conversation! Please help to solve.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Could you please message us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at Yahoo Customer Care? We'd like to look more into the issue you're experiencing. In case you do not have a social media account, we are also available at: help.yahoo.com

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

3. Why does Yahoo keep deleting members from my contact list?

I have had to re-add some of my email contacts multiple times because Yahoo keeps deleting them. I know this for a fact because every time that Yahoo changes its programing, I lose a contact. I have family members that I can't communicate with now because Yahoo deleted them and now I have no way to get in touch with. LEAVE THE CONTACT LIST ALONE!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

4. Adding a contact does not work. I can't see them in my contacts list after adding them.

Go through the process of adding a contact, and does not show in available contacts after it says it has been added

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

5. Trying to use email is shear agony! Frequent logouts, stuck on cell phone screen etc.

I am having a very difficult time using my att.net email. I get logged out in minutes even though I say stay logged in fro 2 weeks, I don't have a cell phone so I get caught on the nag screen after password, so I have to play tricks to get around it, it opens multiple windows, none of which work without having to log-in again. This is recent and it is getting worse. I filed multiple complaints, but nothing happens. I do not own a cell phone, and I would not give it out if I did. Give us…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

7. failing to add attachments . whats happening guys

failing to upload attachments. what is happening guys?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

8. turn off Yahoo menu bar!!

Why have I suddenly got a big Yahoo menu bar across the top of my mail page???? This needs an option to TURN OFF!!!!!!!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

9. For some reason my yahoo account has not worked at all for ages....please get it back up and running...nothing I try brings it back. Thank y

I HAVE HAD MY ACOUNT FOR YEARS AND IT DIAPPEARED AND WON'T COME BACK......I HAVE BEEN WITH YAHOO FOR MANY YEARS. HELP

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

10. Provide People with "REPORT PROBLEMS" FEEDBACK CAPABILITY!!!

Provide People with "REPORT PROBLEMS" FEEDBACK CAPABILITY!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

11. language pre-set based on God knows what

I hate that language pre-set!!! Really angry with that. :(
    Was trying to register account, had got Terms&Conditions of use in some absolutely strange to me language (it seems it was set based on location) and how do You suggest for me to change it, when I do not understand anything?! Your service was absolutely not accessible to me. One of most stupid decisions to "guess" language without very clear possibility to change it.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

12. "...search and vote before posting! ... Duplicates will be deleted" ???

Are all the comments closed? Is voting closed? There are hundreds of people restating the same problem but I can't vote on any. How are you going to get feedback - or is this just a forum for futile venting?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

13. Cannot even use the mailer, am stopped by a "list" that cannot be gained

stop restricting my emails~ why must you know ahead of time anyways? some people are dead and forgot to tell the rest of the universe....how come you do not enforce this "just checking up on you" rather than assume everyone's doin just fine?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

14. just want to Say thanks

hi yahoo team..
    I just want to say thanks for the service..
    I'v been using this service since a long time ago..
    & I want My account keep alive & secure as it is..
    for sure, My account ID is : **@rocketmail.com & **@yahoo.com
    make sure this account is secure & useable as it is, again..
    thanks for the service..

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

15. What does msg '403 Forbidden" means? Are you censoring articles

What does msg '403 Forbidden" means? Are you censoring articles that we can access? I have been trying to read some political comments and get the msg I said above. So NO FREE speach is alloved on yahoo?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

16. My emails seem to reformat on opening on my iPhone so that text is too small to read. How can I change this?

My emails seem to reformat on opening on my iPhone so that text is too small to read. How can I change this?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

17. Unable to get yahoo mail unless I subscribe to Yahoo Plus ($$$). Unacceptable ! Help.

My emails will not be received unless I subscribe to the new Plus program, at a cost. This was my primary email account. I obviously must locate all communication and change to an alternate company (Hotmail, Gmail, etc). Does anyone have another solution?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

18. make your program work with iOS and quit making system changes with no waring

at least have support where you don't ask for credit card info to get some help on problem you re causing

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

19. THIS IS THE SECOND TIME THAT SOMEONE FROM YOUR SITE GOT MY E-MAIL ADDRESS.

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHY YOU GAVE MY E-MAIL ADDRESS TO SOMEONE ON YOUR SITE. THIS IS THE SECOND TIME THIS HAS HAPPEN. IS. ISN'T THIS PERSONAL INFORMATION?? THIS BETTER NOT HAPPEN AGAIN OR I WILL TAKE STEPS TO PUT A STOP TO IT. WHICH EVER BEST SUITS ME. STOP GIVING MY E-MAIL ADDRESS OUT.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

20. After logging in when going to check my account or any other selection it logs me out and asks me to log in. I login again and guess what. S

After logging in when going to check my account or any other selection it logs me out and asks me to log in. I login again and guess what. Same vicious circle. This has been happening for years.

Now the reason I was seeking help: Email is not syncing to show new emails on desktop. Have to log out of Currently and log back in to see new mail.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

← Previous 1 3 4 5 56 57
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base