Skip to content

New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1517 results found

1. display images

I can't view any embedded images in my email. I checked the button in security to "Show Images except spam" and I have no show images button. How can I get these to automatically display?

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

8 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

Please note that our engineers are aware of this issue and are working on it.

We have found that many of our users who are experiencing this issue are Comcast Xfinity customers and a recent security update has disabled images in email by default.

Customers have reported that temporarily switching off Protected Browsing in the Xfinity xFi app resolves the issue. Please see details about this service here under “Security – Protected Browsing”:

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/xfi-advanced-settings

Please contact Comcast support for further info about the service and only make changes to it if you are comfortable doing so.

Thanks,
    Mail Product Support

2. i cant check my spam folder without yahoo+ what kinda bs is that???

bring back basic functionality without having to pay

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Could you please message us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at Yahoo Customer Care? We'd like to look more into the issue you're experiencing. In case you do not have a social media account, we are also available at: help.yahoo.com

Looking forward to your reply! 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

3. WHY ***** around with the calendar!?!?! It was the only thing that still works correctly!!!!!

So, I can no longer receive a text from my calendar?
    It's been working fine since 2000.

I warned everyone: First the email, then the address book were both screwed with and they aren't working right. Now the calendar. WHY DO YOU THINK change is needed??????

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, I’m sorry to hear that! We’d like to further investigate this, can you message us directly on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook on our Yahoo Customer Care page? In case you do not have a social media account, please contact us at help.yahoo.com

Thank you!

4. why can't we contact yahoo support

Why isn't the recent activity area populated with alerts from logins I've denied ?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. BETTER CUSTOMER SUPPORT

BETTER CUSTOMER SERVICE ON UNDERSTANDING CUSTOMERS WHE DISCUSSING ISSUE WIT E-MAIL ACCESS. I GOT NO SUPPORT

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Could you please message us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at Yahoo Customer Care? We'd like to look more into the issue you're experiencing. In case you do not have a social media account, we are also available at: help.yahoo.com

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

6. Send only mailbox not working

Unable to add send-only mailbox. Not able to generate or resend verification mail to confirm that mailbox. Tried with Yahoo classic and new both.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

7. I hit delete old mail. Same mail comes back several times for it is really not deleted. Please someone take charge and fix this.

In spite of deleting old mail, thinking it is gone, the next day, I see it again, and it is not deleted but some are gone. And it builds up day after day. And using spam block does not work anymore. It does on other email accounts, but Yahoo dropped the ball on this one. You people need to fix both these things and take users of your email seriousally. I honestly do not understand how these two critical aspects are overlooked by upper management. Do they listen or care?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo Mail team

8. Ada.Fritsch@yahoo.com does not work

My yahoo does not work **@yahoo.com

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo Mail team

9. Yahoo screws up its Calendar

Could Yahoo get any worse??? Now it has screwed up its Calendar! No wonder everyone is leaving Yahoo Mail for other services!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, I’m sorry to hear that! We’d like to further investigate this, can you message us directly on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook on our Yahoo Customer Care page? In case you do not have a social media account, please contact us at help.yahoo.com

Thank you!

10. Don't force us to use it. Explain changes

I do not see how to change my type size or style, add imogees or many other things that were clear before. I want the old email back. Not an improvement on any level that I can see.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

11. yahoo sucks

why would I ever pay yahoo any money. about 12 years ago, suddenly about 1/5th of all my outgoing emails were not going out. I did everything possible to get help, without ANY help. Even wrote to the CEO without any reply. Unfortunately I pay Yahoo for my domain which I'll finally get off my butt and figure out how to transfer to another organization that has some sense of responsibility. clear enough?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

12. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

Please note that this is a product feedback forum and cannot be monitored for support issues. The best place to start for support issues is on our help site at help.yahoo.com.

If your issue relates to account key, please see the following help article:
    https://help.yahoo.com/kb/postmaster/blocked-yahoo-mail-sln24439.html

If you cannot access an old phone to receive the Account Key, use a desktop computer to send the Account Key to your alternate email:

- Go to the Yahoo sign in page.
    - Enter your email address | Click Next.
    - Click I don’t have access to this phone and you’ll see your alternate email.
    - If the email is correct, click Yes, send me an Account Key.

Thanks,
    Mail Support

13. Not seeing responses or likes to my comments.

I have checked my filters and all other settings that have not changed, but I am not receiving a response to comments in my mailbox.
    I can see them in the comment section, but not directed into my mail.
    Something has changed, but I don't believe it's on my end.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

14. help site

The options on the help site are very restrictive. It is hard to give appropriate feedback when the options are so specific. There should be a section for "other" help requests that don't fit a specific category.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

15. Contacts bug

There appears to be a major problem when trying to add new contacts. Only the first line shows. I find this VERY frustrating and would like yahoo to rectify it!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

16. Removed stock information. why because did not buy upgrade $$$ per month?

Ater thirty years with Yahoo this the first time I wished to speak to a representative no way to do so and at help I was asked to pay $4.99 p/Month for Stock page. To say I am disappointed and discussed would be an understatement! My reason wanting to speak to a representative Financial section: For years I have listed my stocks and all the pertinent information pursuant to each stock. Of late appearing a request I purchase an upgraded system per stocks. I do not need nor want. The solicitation page will not let me proceed unless I agree…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Allow emails that are sent to my googlegroup to appear in my Yahoo Inbox even if they are not formally entered as Yahoo contacts in my Yahoo

I participate in a GoogleGroup. Since at least last July, I have not been receiving a copy of emails that are sent to that group UNLESS the sender is in my Yahoo Contacts. How can I get Yahoo to honor my googegroup and allow me to receive emails that are sent to it?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

18. Main Page Listing number of mail.

Get rid of the number of mail. Mine says I have 27 when I have none.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. failure

I cannot receive mails. What' s the problem and how can you fix it?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter/X at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

← Previous 1 3 4 5 75 76
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base