New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. i cant check my spam folder without yahoo+ what kinda bs is that???

bring back basic functionality without having to pay

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Could you please message us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at Yahoo Customer Care? We'd like to look more into the issue you're experiencing. In case you do not have a social media account, we are also available at: help.yahoo.com

Looking forward to your reply! 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

2. BETTER CUSTOMER SUPPORT

BETTER CUSTOMER SERVICE ON UNDERSTANDING CUSTOMERS WHE DISCUSSING ISSUE WIT E-MAIL ACCESS. I GOT NO SUPPORT

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Could you please message us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at Yahoo Customer Care? We'd like to look more into the issue you're experiencing. In case you do not have a social media account, we are also available at: help.yahoo.com

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

3. Ada.Fritsch@yahoo.com does not work

My yahoo does not work **@yahoo.com

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo Mail team

4. Fix subscribing to folders with IMAP

Subscribing to folders from Thunderbird with IMAP stopped working about 2 weeks ago. All Yahoo folders are shown and I can't unsubscribe them. Please fix this bug!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo Mail team

5. help site

The options on the help site are very restrictive. It is hard to give appropriate feedback when the options are so specific. There should be a section for "other" help requests that don't fit a specific category.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

6. Contacts bug

There appears to be a major problem when trying to add new contacts. Only the first line shows. I find this VERY frustrating and would like yahoo to rectify it!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

7. How do I create the MX record for yahoo mail

How do I create the MX record for yahoo mail

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

8. Toaday dated 28/jun/2022 I am facing issues with Yahoo I am unable to delete nor open any emails

Toaday dated 28/jun/2022 I am facing issues with Yahoo I am unable to delete nor open any emails.

Please help to sort the same.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

9. I REQUESTED HELP FROM YAHOO CONCERNING THE FORWARDING PICTURES ON MYEMAIL ACCOUNT AND I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE COURTESY OF A REPLY---I

I AM NOT ABLE TO FORWARD PICTURES FROM A RECEIVED EMAIL TO MY CONTACTS---THE PICTURES COME THROUGH AS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>THAT SYMBOL AND NO PICTURES---CAN I PLEASE GET AN ANSWER TO THIS PROBLEM---**@YAHOO.COM

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

10. Why does Yahoo keep deleting members from my contact list?

I have had to re-add some of my email contacts multiple times because Yahoo keeps deleting them. I know this for a fact because every time that Yahoo changes its programing, I lose a contact. I have family members that I can't communicate with now because Yahoo deleted them and now I have no way to get in touch with. LEAVE THE CONTACT LIST ALONE!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

11. this email linked to my backup email, i cannot use my backup email to sign in to my yahoo email as this logs in to my backup email

"Your account uses Google to sign in" this is my problem this is not my main account this is my backup email, im trying to use my back up yet this thing prevents me to get the verification code for my email which was **@yahoo.com. when im trying to contact your customer service it wont work at all, when im trying to talk to a specialst it just sends me to the first page. not advancing at all.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

12. Unable to get yahoo mail unless I subscribe to Yahoo Plus ($$$). Unacceptable ! Help.

My emails will not be received unless I subscribe to the new Plus program, at a cost. This was my primary email account. I obviously must locate all communication and change to an alternate company (Hotmail, Gmail, etc). Does anyone have another solution?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

13. make your program work with iOS and quit making system changes with no waring

at least have support where you don't ask for credit card info to get some help on problem you re causing

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

14. Where in the **** is my monthly calander that was associated with the mail

Where in the **** is my monthly calander that was associated with the mail

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo Mail team

15. THIS IS THE SECOND TIME THAT SOMEONE FROM YOUR SITE GOT MY E-MAIL ADDRESS.

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHY YOU GAVE MY E-MAIL ADDRESS TO SOMEONE ON YOUR SITE. THIS IS THE SECOND TIME THIS HAS HAPPEN. IS. ISN'T THIS PERSONAL INFORMATION?? THIS BETTER NOT HAPPEN AGAIN OR I WILL TAKE STEPS TO PUT A STOP TO IT. WHICH EVER BEST SUITS ME. STOP GIVING MY E-MAIL ADDRESS OUT.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

16. After logging in when going to check my account or any other selection it logs me out and asks me to log in. I login again and guess what. S

After logging in when going to check my account or any other selection it logs me out and asks me to log in. I login again and guess what. Same vicious circle. This has been happening for years.

Now the reason I was seeking help: Email is not syncing to show new emails on desktop. Have to log out of Currently and log back in to see new mail.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

17. I hit delete old mail. Same mail comes back several times for it is really not deleted. Please someone take charge and fix this.

In spite of deleting old mail, thinking it is gone, the next day, I see it again, and it is not deleted but some are gone. And it builds up day after day. And using spam block does not work anymore. It does on other email accounts, but Yahoo dropped the ball on this one. You people need to fix both these things and take users of your email seriousally. I honestly do not understand how these two critical aspects are overlooked by upper management. Do they listen or care?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo Mail team

18. currently.com switch has totally locked me out of my att email. This sucks

No longer able to access my email account with currently.com

Which CURRENTLY SUCKS!!!!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

19. get someone with some common sense to answer it this is a hopless site

the wost unorganised site ever ,,i rang up it was so bad ,,your phone staff are usless ,,right from the start i have had the wrong location attached to me ,,so i rang up i was assured it was fixed and it wasnt the people running this wouldnt have a clue about doing things properly my many attemts to get this right has failed ,your site is a joke with untrained untalented people answering the phone just a hope
    less site

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo Mail team

20. STOP REQURINING SO MANY CHECKS.

I get emails from yahoo everyday. Yahoo is fine with sending them to me today. I logged in to use an alternate from my gmail and I got not one, not two, not three, but FOUR checks LOL. Why do I have to verify with my gmail twice and my phone SMS twice? this makes me feel like your service is dependent on the service of... everyone else. Verizon should kill your service. everyone does everything better than yahoo. AND I HAD TO GREE TO SOMETHING CALLED YAHOO VOICE TO EVEN COMPLAIN HERE! THIS IS RIDIC! I am closing this…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

← Previous 1 3 4 5 56 57
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base