Skip to content

New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1513 results found

1. Make it simple... (MISS)

Hopelessly complex and useless. I ONLY need comunicating and exchanging attachments. The rest is irrelevant. But why I can't dowload attachments from my yahoo emails? Is it due to yahoo never-ending 'improvements'? Shame on you yahoo. i waste so much time every time I try to guess intentions of your programmers... Scope for improvement by making a basic version for normal humans and an optional 'fancy' version for all aliens. Regards from yours frustrated...

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. "error message" "There was a problem! The recipient info doesn't seem quite right. Please look it over and try again."

"The recipient list doesn't look quite right" is pretty vague, don't you think? Especially given that I sent emails to the same block of addresses yesterday with no problem whatsoever. So, how about including something helpful? If there is, in fact, a problem with one of the addesses, that is.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. YAHOO SMALL BUSINESS EMAILS CONTACTS,ETC

Dear Sir, the Yahoo Small Business email is driving up the wall and I am unable to contact anyone at all either through the phone given or any email. Btw my email is *****@moguls2.com and I am unable to receive any email for the last 5 days and this is affecting my business. badly. Would appreciate if someone can email me or call me on my record and tell me how I can resolve this asap. It is so stupid of Yahoo to need a password to go to their help page when I am having problems with my password.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for reaching out to us! We want to help get this taken care of for you as quickly as possible.

Currently the Yahoo Small Business team is experiencing high call volumes and extended hold times due to some recent changes to enhance your experience and account security. This article should provide you with some additional details regarding the latest updates, and provide some guidance on how to resolve common related questions/concerns: https://help.smallbusiness.yahoo.net/s/article/SLN29458

If that doesn’t resolve help resolve your concern as quickly as you need it, we’d like to refer back to our Yahoo Small Business team who are specially trained in Small Biz support. You can access all their content, guides, assistance, phone support and more at https://smallbusiness.yahoo.com, and see the status of their availability. Again, we know their hold time is a bit long at the moment, but we want to ensure you’re getting the best-trained…

4. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for reaching out to us! We want to help get this taken care of for you as quickly as possible.

Currently the Yahoo Small Business team is experiencing high call volumes and extended hold times due to some recent changes to enhance your experience and account security. This article should provide you with some additional details regarding the latest updates, and provide some guidance on how to resolve common related questions/concerns: https://help.smallbusiness.yahoo.net/s/article/SLN29458

If that doesn’t resolve help resolve your concern as quickly as you need it, we’d like to refer back to our Yahoo Small Business team who are specially trained in Small Biz support. You can access all their content, guides, assistance, phone support and more at https://smallbusiness.yahoo.com, and see the status of their availability. Again, we know their hold time is a bit long at the moment, but we want to ensure you’re getting the best-trained…

5. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Yahoo changed many things and they promised that people with Yahoo.com, aol.com email would able accept by Yahoo, but so far none of them ca

Yahoo changed many things and they promised that people with Yahoo.com, aol.com email would able accept by Yahoo, but so far none of them can reach Yahoo. I used not Yahoo email to my Yahoo group and listserevs -****@optonline.net and none Yahoo recipients can send email to my Yahoo. Shame of Yahoo-Yahoo Oath not allow Yahoo recipients email to Yahoo.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I Don't Receive Email from Private Domains

I have a VPS and I have different cPanel accounts on it. All the accounts using a shared IP for the mail server. But one of my account can't send email to any of @yahoo.com email. After 24 hours It gives a delivery failed notice. Server company is saying that yahoo is blocking the IP. But how its possible to send emails to yahoo using a different account on the same server ? Problem exists with a single domain. Any idea ?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. spam

Hello, i have been receiving this kind of email that my account is going to be shut off. Could you do something about this please?

Looking forward to your immediate action. It bothers me.

Thank you..

----- Forwarded Message -----
    Sent: Monday, April 15, 2019, 9:09:51 AM GMT+8
    Subject: ⚠️⚠️ FINAL-WARNING: Deleting & Shutting Down of Your Email Account

Dear User,

Yahoo is shutting down some account that are causing conflict to their system,which your own account is among them.You are required to confirm your account periodically to avoid suspension, which will lead to permanent blockage of…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. stop ******* up my mail

stop ******* up my mail - can't even get tp the email I need to read

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Horrible. Cancelled all accounts but one. Switching that one to SiteGround this week.

1 week with NO ACCESS to my Business email account. Have opened 2 separate cases and sent an email request to Customer "Service". ABSOLUTELY and TOTALLY IGNORED by Yahoo!. NOT ONE REPLY or acknowledgement.Will pursue legal action as this is costing me money. You company is left in the dust by its competition.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. recover email id & data

कुछ समय पर मेरा ईमेल मैंने काम में नही लिया , याहू ने मेरा ईमेल बंद कर दिया , ईमेल को रिकवर तो कर लिया लेकिन मेरा ईमेल से डाटा उड़ गया , कृपया कोई मेरी सभी ईमेल को वापस केसे ले सकते हे कोई हेल्प कर सकता हे क्या
    मेरे कोंटेक्ट नम्बर -********************

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Mailbox lost in my app

Dear app administrators, I’ve encountered a problem today with my organized mail, news and videos joint Yahoo app. I can’t access my Yahoo E-mail account, because the button for access to my E-mails on the bottom of the home page in the middle is now missing, the video and home buttons on the right and left are still there. Could you please fix this issue ASAP? Thanks in advance.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. This is ******

Cannot change password ,I have been hacked .

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

As much as I would like to help you directly, for security concerns, we do not handle account-related information through this forum. If you’ve already tried our automated-recovery process (https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN2051.html) you can try our Yahoo Account Pro service (US Only). Live agents are available 24×7. Here is more info: https://productcentral.yahoo.com/products/yahoo-account-pro-help

If you are outside of the US, all of the available help options will be on our help pages through the “Contact Us” link on the left: http://help.yahoo.com.

15. Mail box issue

I have been using Yahoo HK mail box for long, but my current mail box will be diverted to the UK Yahoo Mail one, would you pls. advise...

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. sending name was hacked and now i can't access settings to change name back

Several other users have reported this issue. However, the support team responds with the same useless info article on how to change.

THE CHANGE ACCOUNTS SETTINGS IS NOT ACCESSIBLE.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Kind of sad when 24/7 help is not available, false advertising?

Kind of sad when 24/7 help is not available, false advertising?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Quit screwing with our email....especially business emails. Now I can't get to my business emails on my phone

You have screwed up my business emails...again.

You have made it impossible to get my emails on my iphone. Quite screwing up **** that isn't broken.

Oh....and I don't need more security added to get my email...I'm smart enough to use a great password.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Mail Help

It would be nice if you could tell me why I lost access to my email via my iPad mail app.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Yahoo mail has not worked for days. Why

Have not been able to get to email for days. When will it be fixed?????

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base