just return me to my old format. thank you..... please
just give me back my old email. don't like this one.
-
DIANA WRIGHT
commented
difficult to read
-
Corazon Abcede
commented
dsddf
-
Michael Goetz
commented
This new format is awfully slow and doesn't display all of my email. clearly a step backwards. Give me my old email format please!
-
James
commented
Return to old. New sucks. I didn't ask to change, but it changed!!!!
-
Rob Schmeling
commented
Don't like it
-
Bryan West
commented
The old way is better, I know what was happening, I don't know how to really tell you when I'mat a different computer login, ie, college or a library, I can't afford to pay for anything more, I simply knew what was going on with the old system. I'm always logigng in to a different computer as I don't have the internet at home, currently at college, or the library.
-
James Wong
commented
OLD WAY BETTER
-
James Wong
commented
VERY SLOW
-
lim teck heng
commented
No good and i like the old format and look easy.
-
A. Again
commented
Don't like New Mail,, get rid of it and return old mail..
-
Anthony Lauricella
commented
give me back my email
-
Michael Michael
commented
SUCKS
-
Norire Simonian
commented
It freezes
-
Susan Vandyke-Smith
commented
i like the oold format better
-
TERRY RILEY
commented
new format doesnt work , can i re- vert to old or do i go to
g-mail that works ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? dr.riley -
[Deleted User]
commented
I am paying for pro but I won't any longer. I can't wait to get rid of it.
-
[Deleted User]
commented
1/3 of my screen at the top are useless menu bars. Why are they so big?
-
[Deleted User]
commented
Idiots! Taking a simple mail program and making is so difficult.
-
[Deleted User]
commented
Going to Settings and chosing to go back to old format does not exist.
-
Joyce F
commented
Please give us a way to go back to our old mail.....this new one is awful...I hate it!