How can we improve New Mail?

S T O P changing the layout of yahoo email !!!! Change for the sake of change is NOT good and serves no purpose!

S T O P changing the layout of yahoo email !!!! Change for the sake of change is NOT good and serves no purpose! Change just to keep someone employed is STUPID!! LEAVE Yahoo ALONE *******!!!

16th ranked
Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Jamie Elam shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

93 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Buddy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Quit forcing us into making a choice of which version we want to use! The Classic version worked great, the new version DOES NOT, it sucks.
    Why change something that is working fine with something that does not? I agree with all the comments listed below and maybe a change in providers is warrented since I've been using Yahoo Mail since it came out and had no problems until you FORCED US to make the change!!!

• Kimberly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The location of buttons (reply, delete, move, etc) are moved to far from the original locations. Please return to the old classic email format. Also, when replying the full header no longer shows in the body of the email, so for businesses this is not sufficient for seeing who all recipients were in the original email as well as not being able to see the time/date when the original email was sent. There was no reason for this change. Please return to original old classic email format. Thanks.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I AM VERY CLOSE TO GETTING RID OF YAHOO AFTER USING IT SINCE THE BEGINNING, I'M FED UP WITH THE CONSTANT CHANGES!!!!!! YOU'RE NOT MAKING A **** THING BETTER, JUST MESSING WITH WHAT WE HAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PUNKS

• Mo Sophine commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with everyone. Absolute rubbish. I'm looking into leaving Yahoo forever. I really do hate it and can't believe you would consider it an update. It has so many stupid things. Many are listed below. Another thing I hate... When you do a search it lists all of the emails but doesn't tell you which folder they are in. Who ever thought that was a good idea?!?!

Lots of other similarly annoying rubbish.

Time to jump ship

Before you gave us a choice. Now we no longer have choice. You changed the format to fit your convenience. Nice to see that we are not the only ones unhappy with this "forced" change. Apparently, you don't feel you need to service your customers needs or desires. Once again you dropped the ball on us and did away with something that many people, including ourselves, were satisfied with and happy with. Thanks for screwing up a good thing.

• Edwin HarveyJr commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't need all the fancy bells and whistles! I like the older format of yahoo mail much better. I really don't care for all the different changes in pictures and colors. I hate being forced to changed to something I do not want. We should have a choice if we want to change!

• Edward Kohl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Changing email and business email has completely screwed up me receiving emails. And, guess what, the only way to correct is to receive email in my account, which doesn't work.

• Seth Bennett commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i agree i wasnt asked if i wanted to switch and when i try to switch back under the setting icon theres no button to switch back to old yahoo layout

Agree 100% & then some !!! Is yahoo a government outfit like the USPS? Yahoo is more like Yazoo !!!

yahoo NEVER relents. They NEVER yield to user demands no matter how overwhelming opinion is. I, too, hate the change. There is no fixing it lest you redesign the whole **** thing. PUT BACK OLD MAIL is the only fix but, guaranteed, yahoo will BS us by asking for opinions and say they're 'gathering feedback' but they WON'T let go of any new change.

• Raymond commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

To read a mail click on left, to delete it click on right----how the **** is this NEW **** better then all the buttons on one side!!! You seriously are making me consider dropping my yahoo email of over 25 years for google!
    SERIOUSLY the old versions is MUCH MORE USER FRIENDLY AND EASIER TO USE AND NAVIGATE!!!!!

Want Classic and Yahoo keeps forcing me to the new horrible layout. Trying for over an HOUR to change back to Classic and since NO gear icon in "new UNIMPROVED" YAHOO MAIL I am stuck with this awful NON choice of mine.

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base