How can we improve New Mail?

Stop "You may have overpaid" pop-up

Give us a way to 'opt out' of the pop-up that keeps telling us that "you may have overpaid". I have no interest in the service. I pay for Yahoo mail. I'm sick of dismissing that pop-up!

51st ranked
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

John Fedirka shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

208 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Mary Force commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this is ******* ridiculous. every ******* time i sign onto my yahoo email i am spammed and popups from ******* yahoo. this is why everyone has gone to gmail. i have had this email account since 2006 and it is really ******* worse than ever. and why are they asking for feedback when they do absolutely nothing about this. the worst.
    and they don't care.
    do you see anything changing?
    i haven't since last time i came on this bs.

• Armand Goldman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am so tired of Yahoo whoring this Malware site, I have switched to Thunderbird so I don't have to run the risk of this malware site getting my personal information.

• Becky Rusher commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please stop changing things that dont need changed. You keep adding all these ****** ideas, there is the whole list of views of junk I never asked to see and cant unsee, now this earny thing. I dont want to see that every time i order something online. I dont want to change email providers I have been with yahoo for 20yrs+ stop FORCING junk on us. Give an option to ENABLE something not make us find ways to un-enable things.

• Tiffany Morgan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yesssss! It pops up every single time I open my mail. It's even on the mail app on my phone. BEYOND ANNOYING!! I'm tired of it being shoved down my throat. I'm not interested!

• Priscilla S commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I too no longer want to see how you THINK I overpaid for something. What I buy is none of your business and I'm sick of seeing this stupid pop-up!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

stop looking through my emails! you already had a breach of 3 million yahoo accounts - how about fixing your security....
    leave the stupid things you think fancy to the people who PAY for super yahoo mail...
    i don't want yahoo's help.....
    i don't trust yahoo ....
    i already did my research and got the best deal so **** off

• M commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree! I also do not want an email giving me my "Weekly Deals." I already get mail from those people--why would I want another one?

• Katherine Rainwater commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The new Yahoo Mail is HORRIBLE! The page is impossible to navigate, it's confusing, it's annoying and it's frustrating. Please go back to the original Yahoo mail; otherwise, I will be using G-Mail.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

STOP SENDING MESSAGES ABOUT "DID YOU OVERPAY" I will simply rely on GMAIL IF YOU DON'T STOP BOTHERING ME ABOUT THIS!!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11

Feedback and Knowledge Base