Yahoo Homepage H
This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.
Here are some guidelines for using this forum:
- Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
- This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
- Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.
The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
3648 results found
-
footwear news
Why have articles that have no pictures to show what the article is about? Footwear News articles usually don't show pictures. I tried to remove them from my feed, but no luck. It's so disappointing to click in to see what it is, but no pix.
1227th ranked -
Include reporter contact information
Yahoo has taken away our ability to comment on so called reported news. At the very least any news report you post should have the contact information/link to the reporter/author so feedback can be submitted directly to them. Yahoo is supposed to post news but everything posted is so one sided. Be fair and give us a voice!!
1227th ranked -
Stop with the issues of racism and blacks being killed by cops. Check out Chicago and report the crime there once!
Stop with the issues of racism and blacks being killed by cops. Check out Chicago and report the crime there once!
888th ranked -
include contact icon in yahoo mobile app
include contact icon in yahoo mobile app
1227th ranked -
Can't setup email client!
My password is not accepted by my OS X email client. But it WORKS on the email website. WHY??
1227th ranked -
Please put back comments on articles.
Its upsetting that we can no longer state our opinion on "news" articles. We are now just sheep, that has to listen but not question "your" news... I feel like you took away our first amendment and put more power to those who create "what the news is"
711th ranked -
Why are Yahoo News articles repeating in the same page?
I noticed over the past two days that many NEWS articles and posts are repeated within a ten article view. This just started. Has Yahoo News changed how they post news articles?
613th ranked -
Fire all the liberals on staff
I realize this would probably mean everyone would have to go but it would definitely improve this biased shithole of a site. I just hate to wade through trash to read my e-mails.
1227th ranked -
Allow comments!
Try a dictionary. It will explain the difference between "temporary" and "permanent", something you are obviously completely unaware of.
1227th ranked -
Provide an option to delete/close Yahoo created shopping info
Your latest shopping/advertising information called "shopping inspiration" is useless. It does not provide anything of value but diminishes the value of Yahoo as a go-to site. I should have the option to delete/block it.
1227th ranked -
Bring back the original Yahoo
I hate the new format, which was foisted on me while I was in the middle of working. Give me back the old format, or I will leave Yahoo.
239th ranked -
Update the notifications!
I've been getting the same Feb 12, 2021 notification about Trump's second impeachment for MONTHS. No matter what the news article is titled, the ONLY video at the top of the story is about Trump! Don't you think it time to put that particular NOTIFICATION to rest?
711th ranked -
Use your platform for everyone.
It is odd to say this to a news outlet but allowing input from everyone who uses the platform seems logical. Not allowing input from everyone who uses this platform is discrimination. Stop the discrimination is my idea and allow everyone access.
613th ranked -
get my location right for weather.. At home I get locations as far as Sunnyvale, CA, but yet on a recent trip to MS, it was the right
figure out how to get my location right on weather I use the same laptop all the time.
348th ranked -
Is there a way we can hide news about a specific celebrity? I think that should be an option.
We should have a way where we can see less of particular celebrities that we are not interested in. It would work the same way as being able to hide information from a particular source. It's not the source all the time, sometimes its the celebrity that the source is referring to.
382nd ranked -
888th ranked
-
Images are messed up!
Whatever you did in your last update, the images are not what they seem. I wanted to show someone a photo of a wheel, and I chose Large... the wheel wouldn't fit on the screen, but was 300x300... just blown up. I wish you'd unfix whatever you fixed.
888th ranked -
Demi Lovato
Max or Nick marrying
1227th ranked -
kelly conway's daughter
Please remove Kelly Conway's daughter from all American Idol stories. she is no longer on the show and we don't care to see her any more. Even if they Am Idol story has nothing to do with her, her picture still comes up.
1227th ranked -
STOP the Trump posting
Trump was banned from Twitter, Facebook and other social media, and you give him more publicity than himself.
888th ranked
- Don't see your idea?