Yahoo Homepage H
This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.
Here are some guidelines for using this forum:
- Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
- This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
- Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.
The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
3648 results found
-
1. Don't charge customers for HELP when YAHOO systems generated unrequested copies of my 3 personal & active email accounts.
- Don't remove parts of YAHOO (e.g. "myYahoo") with inadequate, as in NO NOTICE, ALERT, nothing!
- DON'T PUT PEOPLE ON PHONE WHO HAVE THICK ACCENTS!
- Make CERTAIN the employees who answer calls IN THE PAID HELP ACTUALLY HAVE TRAINING & EXPERIENCE SO THEY KNOW IF THEY CAN ACTUALLY FIX A PROBLEM.
- Encourage ALL your people that WE PAY TO SPEAK WITH won't waste time but turn caller over to an EXPERT!!
YOUR PD HELP CENTER IS FULL OF ACCENTED PEOPLE, WHO ARE INCAPABLE OF ACTUALLY ANSWERING SIMPLE QUESTIONS.
I have NO FAITH that a person will ever read this much less…
1227th ranked - Don't remove parts of YAHOO (e.g. "myYahoo") with inadequate, as in NO NOTICE, ALERT, nothing!
-
Combined email no good
Cancel combined email can't access my email or turn it off nor manage my email account
1227th ranked -
Error en envio de mensajes
Hola, estoy teniendo problemas con el correo de Yahoo. Al enviar mensajes se genera un error. En otras ocasiones no aparece ningún error pero luego no figuran los mensajes en la bandeja de enviados. Tambien me pasa que me lleguan a mi misma los mensajes que estoy queriendo enviar a otra persona. Llegan duplicaciones y no llegan a destino.
Necesito alguna solución para poder usar el correo.
Gracias.
Griselda Ferrero1227th ranked -
Hack email recover
Hack email recover this email mamudlam886@gmail.com Please recover
1227th ranked -
1227th ranked
-
Je n’ai plus de mail depuis 4 jours régler le problème
Je n’ai plus mes mail depuis 4 jours . Remettre mon email à date
1227th ranked -
Help why is my device has 4 numbers and they say Charlotte North Carolina when I’m not in Charlotte
Should I worry if my device say Charlotte North Carolina, I’m not in Charlotte. I’m in Raleigh Clayton.
1227th ranked -
Drop the account and mailbox
I've been using yahoo for 20 years. We've come so far together. But one thing just sticks around and it can be confusing. So on my one Yahoo Mail app I have two accounts and 2 additional mailboxes. But the thing is hard to to figure how to update insomnia, post a comment etc. I think it would make your already amazing service just that much better... If we could simply have 4 emails. Please consider doing away with the account and mailbox distinction.
With much respect and admiration,
A.1227th ranked -
You guys suck at help
I got a suspicious email. It was able to invade my phone and I have to pay to hear a word from anyone. I already pay for a service.
I am migrating away ASAP!
1227th ranked -
NO PUEDO VISULIZAR LOS CORREOS
Al ingresar a mi cuenta de Yahoo, no puedo ver mis correos
1227th ranked -
Please, no sign in captcha's
Please, PLEASE, please, remove the captcha's on login. They are extremely bothersame. It's a password login, there are no needs för them when signing in to an existing account.
888th ranked -
Easy on the censorship
I filed a complaint with regulations. Gov about the issue on this site. It’s a disservice to the users on this site to only hear one side of the story. Shame on the moderators who stifle free and respectful speech.
1227th ranked -
Stop being one sided and censoring speech
My comment was rejected because I'm calling out people's hypocrisy and lack of actual knowledge when it comes to our president. They are speaking so much hatred, publicly yet, ones person commented saying they hoped our president would flatline. That's much worse than what I said. It's unfair that you are censoring my freedom of speech, which was more factual and not hateful. You guys need to understand that before making all these biased decisions.
1227th ranked -
Turn down the anti conservative hate.
On the news feed include some of the positive things Trump and his cabinet members accomplish. It will make readers happier.
1227th ranked -
Recuperar correos
Desaparecieron todos mis correos. Por favor necesito recuperarlos. Son documentos de mas de 20 años. Muchas gracias
1227th ranked -
An unauthorized charge
I want a refund I didn't authorize the payment
1227th ranked -
NO CHARGE IF YAHOO IS THE ISSUE
Very frustrated that Yahoo isn't working and agent doesn't know when it will be up and running. Almost 2 hrs on the phone with agent and I had to prove my point of why should I have to pay to get tech support when you are the ones having connection problems. PLEASE LET ME.KNOW WHEM TO EXPECT YAHOO TO BE UP AND RUNNING AS FAR AS THE LOGIN PORTION SINCE THERES NO CONNECTION AS OF YET. I NEED TO KNOW IMMEDIATELY.
1227th ranked -
為什麼 地區選擇繁體中文-台灣 頁面介紹是英文 我現在填這張建議也是英文 繁體中文-香港 就是全中文🙂
為什麼 地區選擇繁體中文-台灣 頁面介紹是英文 我現在填這張建議也是英文 繁體中文-香港 就是全中文🙂
1227th ranked -
The kanji in my name changes randomly
There is no window to input Japanese kanji in the profile. The kanji (spelling) changes automatically as if it were a different person.
Naoko尚子
Mineharu峰晴1227th ranked -
recover account
Please I need urgent to recover my e-mails and folders of mlcarrevedo@yahoo.com, it is really urgent
1227th ranked
- Don't see your idea?