Yahoo Homepage H
This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.
Here are some guidelines for using this forum:
- Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
- This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
- Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.
The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
3648 results found
-
Too Many Negative Stories About the GOP and Conservatives!!
Ok, so I tried to vote for an idea/topic similar to mine, and I get a message that I am unable to vote at this time! I have had a Yahoo account for at least 20 years but I'm sick of seeing all the negative news articles about Trump, Republicans, and conservatives! You're in America and WE THE PEOPLE have the same First Amendment rights as you do! I'm seriously considering canceling my account, because I PAY for an ad-free email account!!! I'm not paying to see you bash Americans, regardless of their policitical status!
477th ranked -
F*ck Yahoo
Mere printed words will never convey my contempt and disgust at your existence; you *****, who call your selves "journalists" are little propaganda **** keeping the truth deflected at all times. Eat **** and welcome the end of mankind, you **** knobs; part of it is your fault.
477th ranked -
477th ranked
-
most of your posts are stupid...who cares? the kardashians....who cares?
no mare Kardashians....who cares?
477th ranked -
I'm signed in but wondering how to delete stuff I don't want to see? there should be dislike button and it gos away but also rememebers
Personalized experience for each user should include what we like and dislike. What to see and not see.
When news comes up there should be a like and dislike button but should remember for next time what we like and dislike. Its very annoying to see stuff in news in a big box that I could care less about.
keeping customers means changing software to cater to each individual. Be my waiter and take my order please.477th ranked -
stop posting bigoted articles on your site
I reported this issue once and apparently it can't even be found here(not surprised). I am sick of bigoted anti-lgbt+ and anti-minority articles that only bring more bigotry into public view in not only the article, but throughout the comment section too. this reflects poorly on yahoo for allowing this disgusting behavior. i won't be staying here if it continues. I am not a happy customer and I've been with yahoo for over 22 years.
477th rankedThank you for contacting Yahoo! Would you be able to provide the names of the articles you're seeing that are offensive? I would love to look into this further.
-
Stop Huge Ad surrounding Yahoo Home page
Today, there is a huge Kohl's ad surrounding the home page. It is distracting to reading articles on the home page.
477th ranked -
477th ranked
-
Why is your page filled with pics of black criminals but when the criminal is white the photos are missing? You are perpetuating a sterotype
Why is your page filled with pics of black criminals but when the criminal is white the photos are missing? You are perpetuating a sterotype. Why not aim for a fair and balanced reporting?
477th ranked -
There are other news sources other than Huff post, The hill and Daily beast
Really there are plenty of other sources . These are all opinion related and not news . Allow users to remove because your show less button does not work . As today I had 7 Huffpost come up and click see less several times a day
477th ranked -
Video and articles should compliment, not copy verbatim
When I watch a video and then read the article, I don't want to read the script from the video! I want to read about the story that a good journalist has expounded upon. Perhaps between the two, I can glean an iota of information that one or the other left out.
477th ranked -
why doesn't yahoo just tell people they are freaking permanently banned?are they so desperate for money?
ithas been months since i have been allowed to comment. yahoo so dishonest they cant' tell me that despite me asking. is yahoo that freaking desperate for my money and ads? they are gone
477th ranked -
Stop using photos of Trump every single time I log in.
Every time I log in to Yahoo, the first thing I see is a photo of Trump. I'm really sick of them. Can't you feature any other news stories except for ones about the ex-President?
477th ranked -
I hate the sports news.
Can you make it possible to get rid of the sports in the featured articles pages not just the newsfeed. I hate the sports news. I hate all the celebrity gossip. I just want real news on world events.
530th ranked -
Stop giving us this Rittenhouse case..its annoying to see his face everyday as the number one news..
Stop giving us this Rittenhouse case..its annoying to see his face everyday as the number one news..
477th ranked -
your feedback sucks
fix the order of the games on the NFL scoreboard, u have the times reversed
477th ranked -
2factor authentication for ATT accounts.
ATT accounts do not have a way to enable 2factor authentication with yahoo.
477th ranked -
You bastards... censoring free speech... GFY
No one reads your baloney stories anymore ... people don't want lies shoved down their throats. GFY Drop dead!!!
530th ranked -
Democrat Dip-$h!+s
so now yahoo is defending the f--king slope he-d ch!nks
477th ranked -
Please tell me if Yahoo is for or against Trump.
I need to know who I trust.
477th ranked
- Don't see your idea?