Member Center
3428 results found
-
509th ranked
-
Unable to generate APP Password.
Unable to generate a app password. One created long back was working till now, but with changes made in application , i forgot the password. Now new one is not getting generated. Error popup as "Sorry this feature is not available at present"
2nd ranked -
802nd ranked
-
hiện tại, sao yahoo không cho tạo mật khẩu ứng dụng vậy
hiện tại, sao yahoo không cho tạo mật khẩu ứng dụng vậy
1472nd ranked -
sensoring
Your comment policy is awful. You protect the weak minded and only show the version you want told. I mean you can't even post "wtf".. You have become a joke. GOOD BYE!!!
802nd ranked -
1472nd ranked
-
You asked if a particular phone number was MY number... NO, it was my wife's number... BUT YOU REMOVED IT WITHOUT QUESTIONING! DANG!
DONT JUST REMOVE THE BACKUP NUMBER>>>>> ASK TO CONFIRM!
1472nd ranked -
Enable the "Generate an app password" feature in Yahoo or get rid of it so I can access my Yahoo email via Outlook.
Get rid of the need to generate an app password to use Outlook to access my Yahoo mail account - using my (secure) Yahoo login credentials should be secure enough! Also, the "Generate an app password" feature is currently NOT WORKING which is so frustrating!
22nd ranked -
I am not able to generate app password, please help me
I am not able to generate app password, please help me
11th ranked -
Stop censoring harmless comments
i have commenting things with no cursing violence nothing all harmless and you reject it why??? pushing a narrative? I will be leaving yahoo for good
509th ranked -
Account recovery methods
Before my changing "my recover email", I had two emails, both them were wrong. But yahoo mail only let me changed the wrong gmail address and the other email address (huashengtax@gmail.com) is not mine and I am not able to remove it.
Please help to remove the email address: huashengtax@gmail.com, which is someone else's.
1472nd ranked -
Everytime I log into my email account now, it asks me to verify my identity through my phone. EVERY TIME.
Even if I verify my identity 10 times in one day, my account is now permanently flagged as suspicious for some reason and I have to use 2fa that I can't disable. It's incredibly inconvenient and after all these years I finally wish I can leave Yahoo Mail, but now they charge money for auto-forwarding so I literally have to pay them money for the privilege of leaving them. Thanks Yahoo.
509th ranked -
Fix For Fantasy Football.
whoever designed your website needs to take lessons from whoever created your app.
When you click on a player in the app it gives you all the important information you need, but you get this atrocious player card on PC/web. Doesn't show strength of schedule. doesn't show fantasy points unless you click on a tab and slide the tab to the right? like for real? how is this still a thing. i figured this would have been fixed by the season start. I guess i will have to stick to your app.
1472nd ranked -
Generate app password has been broken for weeks
Says "sorry we are unable to create app passwords at this time"
20th ranked -
The "Generate an app password" dialog box is not working.
There is no pull down menu for the app name. When I fill the app name in manually I get an error message: Sorry, this feature is not available right now.
It's nice that you have the feature to generate passwords for third party apps, but features that don't work aren't features.51st ranked -
Why i can't change my confirmation email?my email is important for me. How can i change it?pleas solve my problems
Yahoo is not a good company
1472nd ranked -
I cannot get into my fantasy football lineup as I’ve been a loyal yahoo member since 1996. This really needs to be fixed, my ipad is 2015.
I really need to change my line up through my yahoo email. It will not let me get to my fantasy football page, a league I’ve been in since 2008. What happened from Sunday, October 9th till today. This really needs to be fixed. My iPad isn’t that old…..thanks.
1472nd ranked -
safety on account for hacking
I change my password often due to hacking this number 309-989-1222 keeps adding to my account to access my stuff also for verification sent out. I'm so very concerned how easy they break in to yahoo and how it keeps happening after I change my password so frequently. Better security is need for customers and a way to report besides password change that doesn't work.
1472nd ranked -
CRITICAL ! FIX the app password generator
the app generator is not working - just fix it
16th ranked -
Let us know when we can generate app password again.
Maybe send a notification when app password can be generated.
68th ranked
- Don't see your idea?