Member Center
3428 results found
-
Hire English as a first language tech support people for U.S. call center phone numbers
Call center people are difficult to understand and it is frustrating
1472nd ranked -
Please generate app passwords!!!
Or, get rid of the **** requirement you idiots!
802nd ranked -
take the "help" number off of the site. it goes to a medical alert offer! 18007601264
take the "help" number off of the site. it goes to a medical alert offer! 18007601264 can you also provide a number for me to call a person with a problem?
362nd ranked -
when can we access generate app password, please?
When can we have to generate app password ... please
40th ranked -
802nd ranked
-
Can not generate an app password for days?
fix the problem
802nd ranked -
I called your 24/7 number, got an incomplete recording, and was then disconnected. Fix this please!
Fix your 24/7 phone service so that it works. The number 800 305 7664 is supposed to lead to a live person, but I got a recording that was disconnected mid-sentence and followed by a busy signal.
1472nd ranked -
Cancel your service
I want your service removed from my account immediately. It is of no use to me;
1472nd ranked -
YAHOO IS GOING BACK TO **** THANKS TO ZUCKERBERG, IS TRYING ALL THE WEB SYTEM. HIM AND TRUMP, BOTH SHOUD MOVE TO HELLL, WHERE THEY BELO
THIS YAHOO WITH THIS ( ! ) HAS A PROBLEM, IT TEALSING TO THE LEFTE IN MINIATURE SIZE. MAY IS HACKER BY HE DIRTY HP COMPANY OR IT HAS A VIRUS.
1472nd ranked -
Please stop posting graphic images on your website without a warning. There's a image of what appears to be an diseased eye. sickening
Please stop posting graphic images on your website without a warning. There's an image of what appears to be a diseased eye. It's really sickening and I have begun using Google to avoid having to see such disturbing images. I presume it's some sort of ad.
1472nd ranked -
Email Notices
Commenting on Yahoo is generally a positive experience. But I can't stop the flow to my email. Why?
802nd ranked -
recovery email
Too many unsupported domains for recovery and 2FA. It wouldn't take gmail, exchange, or icloud emails. I feel like something must be wrong because those are all mainstream.
1472nd ranked -
CS in the us we can access w o payment, I already pay for my yahoo mail. Yahoo is becoming trash
Need CS access, US based, so we can hear and understand them. Yahoo e mail has too many unsolved issues and is not working with other platforms, like Quick books
802nd ranked -
I am French-speaking Belgian and I have exclusive access to the site in Dutch. How can I access the Belgian site in French?
Setting up a Belgian site in French?
Allow the choice of language when on the site.802nd ranked -
page where you look for friends etc
how come when i log into yahoo i can not find my friends etc
802nd ranked -
requiring to change password
i don't have good memory and you are prohibiting me on using old password which I'm bringing back because you required me to change it to a new one. and I'm using 2 different yahoo emails. what if this 2 accounts requires code and both of them are useless bacause of this code first before login
802nd ranked -
How about you fix the generate password functionality? Is your IT department this poor?
Fix your problems
509th ranked -
Stop signing me out when I'm in the middle of writing an email
I realise for security I need to sign in again periodically, but it seems that it always happens without warning when I'm writing a long email, I press send when I'm finished and it reports a problems, shows a "message not sent" and it is not in drafts either, it is lost and I have it all to do again after re signing in. Can you give me some warning, even a minutes countdown, that it is going to happen.
509th ranked -
Hola
Ok
802nd ranked -
Allow the user to choose what news sources are shown in the feed.
There are news sources that I prefer more than others. And there are a small number that I do not want to see at all. Allow me to choose what news sources I see on the feed, and allow me to block those that I do not want to see.
90th ranked
- Don't see your idea?