Member Center
3428 results found
-
802nd ranked
-
you hit the jackpot bro^8 gt foo is soe rare likr finding my Wife
if my new love wife lovesme as much as t do its cool
just hear for the real stuff509th ranked -
My comments
Permanently disable your auto AI/UI whatever tf it is that rejects comments no matter what it is... You are losing viewers everyday bc of this annoying error.
509th ranked -
Fix the App Password!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I see no updates on the other users that have posted this issue. Please fix it!
120th ranked -
I am getting lots of spam on a daily basis. I am spaming emails and i get them back the next day.
Something needs to be done with the amount of spam i am getting daily. Yahoo should be doing a better job.
1472nd ranked -
Gosh, Yahoo, why dous your mail keep on speaking to me in Dutch?
Gosh, Yahoo, why does your mail keep on speaking to me in Dutch? In my settings I clearly indicated English, however after login I'm being asked to confirm my phone number and recovery mails IN DUTCH. And I have no idea what it says. Same thing for adding a mail account in the settings. If you have to stupidly use geolocation so you can talk to people a language they don't master, at least respect their settings!
802nd ranked -
this email id is in auto run and i get the otp (Family !..yahoo.com
international borders vs Domestic borders
1472nd ranked -
Censorship is for the spineless and brainless
You sure turned into an absolute POS website with your censorship.
1472nd ranked -
Log out of all logged in devices.
My account was hacked and I want to log the hacker out of my account. I changed my password, but the hacker is still logged into my account and send emails form my account.
509th ranked -
You claim that I need to send a four character code to access my email, however my account states no security problems
You claim that I need to send a four character code to access my email, however my account states no security problems. I have to enter a four character code every time I access my email.
BE HONEST, there is no "suspicious activity." The only suspicious activity involves having to pay YAHOO for a phone call for "help," or promoting a paid subscription email service via blackmail.
275th ranked -
by makig it a little more friendly to fix your own contact info. how can i have a text sent to my old phone
I had two emails when my phone got broken and I had no way to change info with updated phone number to link my yahoo account to my. Google account I men you let me get my Google through yahoo but I've tried every which way I can to fix and put info to connect my yahoomail. Wether I enter email addressni need or phone number associated to my yahoo email.
1472nd ranked -
GET RID OF CHAT, IT IS WORTHLESS. I NEED A PERSON I AM NOT ABLE TO GET AN APP PASSWORD AND THERE IS NO HELP
HAVE A REAL PERSON ON CHAT
1472nd ranked -
Hide portfolio balance on desktop browser.
I don't understand why on the mobile app we can hide our portfolio balance but that feature is non-existing on desktop browsers. I find it a mandatory features. PLEASE it's the only thing missing to make yahoo finance portfolios perfect.
802nd ranked -
Do not send out scam emails
You are sending me, and no doubt millions of others, borderline legal scam email messages. They start with a survey after promising a bargain up to $100 value. After the sirvey (which is no doubt fake), a dozen discounted items are shown in a list. At the very bottom of the order screen a tiny "Terms and Conditions" link leads to terms which state that in addition to the $10 or so for the products, there is concurrent enrollment in a fitness app with an ititial charge of $86 or $63, which will be billed monthly. Almost no one will…
1472nd ranked -
We Remember all ways to
Our objective to serve the humanity
3325th ranked -
When will the "Generate App Password" feature be fixed?
All of a sudden the App(lication) password feature stopped working. What are your plans to get it working again ?
1st ranked -
Stop lying in your news section! Everything you put out is easily disproven.
Stop lying constantly in your news section. Everything you put out is easily disproven. You constantly bash conservatives which still make up at least half the country. A smart business practice would be to stay out of politics all together. You have no business trying to sway peoples belief one way or the other.
509th ranked -
Fix generate pssword option please
Generate app password dost work from longer time. Maybe its time to fix ti?
68th ranked -
Yahoo Commenting is the Worst
It takes minutes to load like 15 lines of text, if you can load anything at all. And when I attempt to reply to a comment that was replied to one of mine?!?! Yeah, good luck getting to it. You click the link, wait 5 minutes for some random comments to load, and you never get to reply to the specific one from an email that literally says "Reply to nnnn". AND! just like RIGHT NOW, I come in to this page THROUGH my profile, and after typing out a bunch of stuff, the page tells me to log in!?!?!?!…
1472nd ranked -
1472nd ranked
- Don't see your idea?