Member Center
3427 results found
-
I've tried to change my name using links recomended. when I look at it, the correct name shows, but when hovered over, the old name is there
I've tried to change my name using links recomended. when I look at it, the correct name shows, but when hovered over, the old name is there. How can that be fixed?
275th ranked -
1472nd ranked
-
You Commie bastards like to limit Free Speech. Go straight to ****.
You Yahoo Commie bastards like to limit Free Speech. Go straight to ****.
509th ranked -
contactos
por favor publicar en donde quedan guardados los contactos que se guardan desde la aplicación del celular
1472nd ranked -
An email has been sent from my account which isn't from me
An email has been sent from my account to an unknown email address. What do I do?
1472nd ranked -
Someone is using my email, I am paying yahoo mail plus every month.
How can Yahoo stop a person from using a current email address?
1472nd ranked -
Stop being so left
i cant even complain how left u are
509th ranked -
Yahoo Sucks and should Change!
Cut all your advertising and production of SPAM! Yahoo is the source if boatloads of SPAM! Yahoo SUCKS!
229th ranked -
I am not able to update my new phone NUMBER
Provision to be made accessible to update the new phone number
509th ranked -
509th ranked
-
Regarding Autosort feature on Finance Portfolios
Please turn off the autosort feature on the Finance Portfolios and allow us to configure a sort and leave it that way until changed by the user. Currently the autosort seems to be "In order of entry". I would like to be able to sort by Name, Ticker, or Daily % Change and have it stay that way until I change it. Leaving autosort on per your default makes updating the portfolio very challenging and actually difficult. Thanks!
1472nd ranked -
Docs won't attach get error message Message cannot be saved as draft.
Docs won't attach get error message Message cannot be saved as draft. No one will help me without paying. This is ridiculous.
802nd ranked -
Spam Filter
In the past 2 weeks I have been receiving a high number of Spam emails in my Inbox. In the past, these were filtered out and would go directly to my Spam folder so I would not see them. I'm not sure if any changes have been made recently to filters/spam criteria, but if there is a way to lessen the amount of Spam received in my Inbox, it would be greatly appreciated.
74th ranked -
Why is my ID constantly deleted? I have to create a new one everyday.
I do not spam. I post my own opinions yet any time I post something to conversations my entire ID is deleted and I have to create a new one. What's going on Yahoo?
1472nd ranked -
notes in the android app
I have notes in the "Notepad" in the yahoo web site.
I would lie to access it in the android app802nd ranked -
Canadian Sports Book
Hello,
I've been playing in your fantasy football bestball leagues the past couple of years. With Canada's new legal sports betting I can no longer join a league. Will this issue be resolved and are you looking at your Canadian market?
1472nd ranked -
Why
Why can’t I use my yahoo account?
1472nd ranked -
1472nd ranked
-
Subscription cancellation
When I cancel a subscription, you are not allowed to keep charging for it!
1472nd ranked -
Don't want to pay monthly for email +. How do I change payment to annual?
How do I change monthly charge to annual for mail +?
164th ranked
- Don't see your idea?