Skip to content

Member Center



This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback about your Account Info section. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!
This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site.

Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

3427 results found

  1. I have a problem with Yahoo's community guidelines. I should be able to refer to Trump as a "useful idiot" to Vladimir Putin. That is a well

    I have a problem with Yahoo's community guidelines. I should be able to refer to Trump as a "useful idiot" to Vladimir Putin. That is a well known political term. Your guidelines are simplistic and ignore nuance in American speech.

    802nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. PLEASE SEND CODES WHICH ARE SHORTER THAN 8 DIGITS

    WHILE FIXING SECURITY ISSUE, AS YOU REQUESTED, I ACCIDENTLY DELETED MY ALTERNATIVE ACCOUNT.
    I CANNOT RE-INSTATE IT BECAUSE YOUR CODE IS SO LONG I CANOT TYPE IT IN THE TIME FRAME ALLOWED BY YOU.
    SO HOW DO I RE-OPEN MY ALTERNATIVE ACCOUNT AGAIN?

    802nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Security  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Upload photo issue

    work around issue for users.
    Need to click edit profile top left - first before or during uploading photo or it sates failed and try again later -

    for the programmers - easy to fix

    802nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Please help me cos i can't send my email. What happen? It is very important.

    Yahoo is very important to me cos this is my primary email. I can read my message, but I can't remove and send a new email. What happen? What should I do?

    1472nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I was born in 1945 not 1945

    i was born in 1945 not 1944

    145th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Account verification

    I do not have an other email account nor do I have a cell phone. Please reinstate the "security question" account verification.

    3324th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Security  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. DELETE "Sign in with Google"

    I never wanted to "sign in with Google".
    Yahoo Security states this is ON.
    How do I turn it off??

    1472nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Secure DNS and non-https sites handling user information

    While setting account preferences, this page, https://yahoo.mydashboard.oath.com/?lang=en-US&bucket=pd_2 , is not secured, as my HTTPS-Only settings, a more common default browser setting for secured domains, alerted me. I had to use the browser back arrow to get back to the yahoo screen. Yahoo seems to have more times when the server becomes unresponsive, giving an "OH! I can't access that. Try later". To not have yahoo.mydashboard.oath.com configured with SSL certificates in the handling of secure-server information truly disappoints

    362nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Security  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 802nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 3324th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. i DON'T WANT MY EMAIL TO BE LOGGED OFF ON MY DESKTOP. STOP DOING THAT.

    leave my email logged in. stop logging me out on my desktop

    362nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. When I suppose to answer yes or no if I'm entering to my account I can't because I never receive the message because I change the provider.

    When the number is edited it should have the option to choose with what provider is the cellphone number.

    1472nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Security  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 164th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Please provide separate Tab for advertise emails

    If you provide the separate tab for all advertise emails and landed all advertise emails only in advertisement section. That will be really helpful for all of us.
    Currently, too much time is going to check which important emails we have received through the advertisement emails. Sometimes important emails are getting deleted with advertise emails.

    Thanking You,

    1472nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. how can i change my yahoo ID ''@yahoo.co.in'' to ''@yahoo.com''

    how can i change my yahoo ID ''@yahoo.co.in'' to ''@yahoo.com''

    509th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. ARBAHSITE

    ARBAHSITE

    1472nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. ARBAHSITE

    ARBAHSITE

    802nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Rename 2SV to 2FA

    Not correct name

    1472nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Tried to recuperate my yahoo email to no avail.. Horrible help from Yaho.

    Yahoo should help existing clients. I can't recuperate my lost valuable emails. Yahoo has my patients and students information. No one has helped. Why does yahoo need my Drivers license and credit Card info? Sounds like a scam? I will persuit this if it takes a Lawyer

    3324th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Account key sign in loop fail if you don't have that cell phone anymore no way to update new cell number no way to login

    So I got a new cell phone and number, and I forgot I had Account Key turned on (mainly so I'd quit getting the annoying pop-ups every time I check my mail). Now I cannot login to my account settings even from a PC, because it wants to send account key to that phone and then send text message. No third option other than pay for customer support?

    1472nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Security  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Member Center

Categories