Member Center
3427 results found
-
I don't know how to enter in my email
I don't know how to enter these persons in my email, I don't authorize them.
Benjamin Juan Truden802nd ranked -
1472nd ranked
-
let people actually say the truth
stop controlling the narrative and your anti Trump propaganda!!
362nd ranked -
By Not Changing My Settings
do not change my settings
1472nd ranked -
If you change your phone number, to change it, yahoo wants to start charging by the month
I have used yahoo for years, I changed my phone number, now I cant get into my account, I lost all my old contacts, no I will not pay,
1472nd ranked -
BLOCK SENDERS DOES NOT WORK
You have an option to block senders..if is USELESS....DOES NOT WORK
189th ranked -
what if I don't have my phone to verify its me? why can't you just allow for password entry?
what if I don't have my phone to verify its me? why can't you just allow for password entry? Please allow for password entry only. Thank you
43rd ranked -
filter spam Yahoo!!
I am being bombarded hourly with spam/junk into my inbox. This never used to happen but all of a sudden I am inundated. I am blocking them and unsubscribing to no avail. They are offensive and if a sexual nature that I don’t wish to see everyday. I am seriously considering closing my account due to this!! It would be a shame as I have had this account for 18+ years.
120th ranked -
Email ID hacked
My Yahoo email account has been hacked and when I see the IMAP activity, it is showing 10 accounts from various countries across the world. The hacker is able to read my email and also sending emails to random email IDs. I have enable 2FA and also changed password multiple times but nothing has happened. Please help me Yahoo!
The hacker is trying to get into my Instagram and Facebook accounts as well. I also received email asking for $500 through bitcoins. Please help ASAP
1472nd ranked -
<script>alert ("55")</script>
Tyyuuu<input type='submit' onclick=alert("1")>
802nd ranked -
<h1>Hello</h1>
<h1>Hello</h1>
1472nd ranked -
X">x
Tyyuuu<input type='submit' onclick=alert("1")>
3324th ranked -
make it so same contacts are on my iPhone as laptop no spam on laptop its awesome my cell phone is loaded with spam contacts sooo time consu
check boxes to delete contacts
1472nd ranked -
sending email with all the private/personal information
Do to have any kind of DATA PROTECTION ??
When you send me an email telling me I have logged in via the web, why do you list my entire phone number and recovery email address?
IF someone else had "hacked" my Yahoo email, they would know ALL my personal details! Have you ever thought of that ??
Also you first text me a code to login, so what is the point of your email to me with all the details and IP etc. etc. ???802nd ranked -
Comment rejected
A straight forward comment on a highly controversial subject is being rejected. It did not post. It's telling me the watch keepers are very biased.Yahoo needs to become more neutral if they want to promote productive conversations.
275th ranked -
sort by sender
Please bring back the "sort by sender" option! I get so many emails and used to be able to sort by sender, but that option from the pull-down menu is gone! It just says sort "newest" "oldest" "unread" "starred". Not sure why that was removed, but it was so helpful. Please bring it back, thanks!
802nd ranked -
Yahoo old account Recovery
Dear Yahoo Team, moonskype@yahoo.com my yahoo account has been hack for more than two year I forgot my password , I have lost my phone plz recovery my password send me link this mail id .aqudoos7600@yahoo.com . Thanks to you yahoo team
229th ranked -
802nd ranked
-
To be investigate how confirmation letters were changed with digit numbers and emails did not sent to recipients yet
Complaint from kaloian_goergiev@yahoo.com second step verification is compromised with fake pages of yahoo and sent letters did not receive from recipients yet 8 digit letters were changed with 6 digit numbers in second steps but letters in my post shown abuse because verification key code counsist from 8 digit letters Who survive services in Yahoo at all? Survive our emails and posts with correct second steps
1472nd ranked -
STOP FORCING ME TO CHANGE PASSWORDS!!!!!!! PERIOD!!!!
STOP FORCING ME TO CHANGE PASSWORDS!!!!!!! PERIOD!!!!
120th ranked
- Don't see your idea?