Ease of use gone.
I really enjoyed how the layout was before but now it's super awkward. Before, the two accounts that I have were listed at the top and gave me a preview of how many emails I had in each email but now the accounts are listed at the bottom of the page and I can't tell how many emails are in them. Also, when I go into an email, there aren't any lines that separate each sectioin and everything just blends in. Before, I was able to see what was an ad, where the subject of the email started and ended, and where the email body started and ended and it was a good user experience. I don't see any improvements made to the new design and I really dislike the layout and usability. I used the dark layout with a nice background and it looked really nice but now that background is gone and it seems like we went back to 1990s era of design. I'm very upset at the new design.