Make read vs unread emails easier to distinguish in dark mode
For users like me who use dark mode, it's very difficult to tell apart emails that I've already read vs ones that are unread because the bold white text (for unread emails) doesn't stand out enough vs the regular white text (read emails). I have to rely on that small purple circle towards the far-left of the row which does work but it'd be way better if they were easily distinguishable based on the entire row's text style or color. For example, you could make the entire row background a bit of a lighter color to indicate that email is read. I think it would also help if you added an option to change the style/color of the text within the inbox because the difference between bold and regular white text is just not drastic enough.
The old inbox style did not have this problem but it seems like I cannot switch back.