adjustable format for low vision (but not blind) users
The mail page should be re=sizable without losing tabs, words, or graphics. I reverted back to the classic email format because when you all made changes, my low-vision eyes could not read the tiny print (tiny to me) and when I resized, the things I needed to click vanished. I mean, I know I use the free version, but I've had this address for 20 years and don't really want to change, but if I can't read to navigate around, it becomes a battle to just see my email. Maybe when the robots take over, they'll have mercy and kill me quickly. It is getting more and more difficult to navigate web sites that are catering more to cell phones. I have the yahoo mail "app" on my phone and use it, but not all email is easy for me to view on the phone, so I rely on my laptop to read and review the email in a larger form. But it seems your target audience is 25 year olds. Wish I had the physical attributes of that age, but alas, time is taking its toll. One day you will learn about this, too. Take good care of yourself so you won't have the issues I have, if the robots allow you to live that long.