Absolutely hate everything about the new version!
The worthless pane on the right side that is not applicable to me at all, and so I have to make an extra click every time I open the email to minimize it or else it cuts down all the email subject lines, there needs to be an option to just turn it off altogether. What happened the mailbox grouping by dates: last week, last month, last year, etc.?!?!? Now with everything lumped together I can't easily tell if an email was sent last week, or last year. Plus, everything jammed together is another thing that makes it hard to read and just very overwhelming without any sort of structure. The one thing I would have actually liked an update to you didn't even touch; filters could be so much better with improved functions: see gmail and outlook! All the extra colors and graphics for the senders and such, it's just all way to busy and makes everything very hard to read! Monthly status emails that I used to be able to view no problem now do not load graphics, so I have to make extra clicks to open it web browser. Overall, this was just a worthless update and made Yahoo mail so much worse in every aspect. Updates are supposed to make improvements, this went the other way. Sincerely, very unhappy customer. (and yes, I pay for Yahoo+, so I am truly a customer since I am paying for your product and not just using it for free.)