US Yahoo News

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Hello and welcome to Yahoo News feedback forum and information center.

Your voice is important to us. This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience. Read below to learn more about our company, our editorial team and how to contact us. Our teams review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo News is operated by Verizon Media, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Verizon. Yahoo, Yahoo News and all Verizon Media brands are part of the Verizon family of companies.

OUR TEAM
  • Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Verizon Media
  • Lori Bongiorno: General Manager for Yahoo News, Entertainment, Life and MAKERS
  • Daniel Klaidman: Editor in Chief
  • Lauren Johnston: Head of Programming
  • Colin Campbell: Managing Editor
CONTACT US
To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com.

SHARE FEEDBACK

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:
  • Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  • This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  • For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  • Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.
  • When providing feedback on an article, please include the URL and story headline. This will help us find the article faster.
The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Stop sending this ****

If I wanted covid information from a hot dog company I'd ask for it. Hot dog company? Yes. You have as much expertise on covid as a hot dog company does. Get off your high horse and come back to earth.

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. allow your customers to remove the tabs they do not want

allowing customers to control the tabs and remove entertainment, sports, and finance many of those topics we may have no interest in

142nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Read about comments.

The reason for the deletion of the comments section is because the comments were red pilling was to many of the sheeple. When a news article has hundreds of comments calling it out as all lies and propaganda its much harder to push society in the direction their narratives are meant to push them.

Example for the jab articles, imagine if they didn't remove the comments about the health problems the jab has caused them, or all the links to documents deaths from the jabs. They would have never been able to inject those toxic jabs into as many people…

153rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I did not sign up to receive ******** Corona virus ipdates! Quit sending me this ********

Dont send me ******** Corona virus updates i didnt ******* sign up for i am sick of the ********!

153rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Stop interjecting your opinion into politically related stories. No one cares what you think about anything. Return COMMENTS!!!

Your actions add to problems escalation in this country. You and those like you are the ones driving wedges between the citizens of the United States.

153rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I do not want to hear ANYTHING about the coronavirus. Not about it's mutations, not case #s, not even if it turns 99.2755% to zombies!!!!

STOP POSTING CORONAVIRUS!!!! YOU ARE BATTERING THE SHEEP AND MAKING THE REST OF US WANT TO GO POSTALLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!

153rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Your article in the Jan 6 investigation in DC is a joke

Your article on the investigation of the Jan 6 "insurrection" is a complete propaganda piece. But we don't expect anything else from you anymore. The real insurrection took place on Nov 4th and you know it!!! You are nothing more than a propaganda tool used my the communists who give you your marching orders. It there was an insurrection then where are all of the dead bodies from the murderous mob? Oh, there aren't any!!! You protect the real insurrectionists and their brown shirt thugs (black lives matter and antifa) who have caused much harm and point to the Nov…

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 208th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. How about listing articles about Biden's massive ***** up on Afghanistan. Also I have asked about you absent comments section.

How about stop being so Liberal. You are ******* off 50% of people. Not a good business practice.

208th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. where can I make a comment?

Where can I make a comment?

153rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Liars quit lying

Everybody knows who won fake news can't hide it anymore.your all going to **** but first your going to jail

153rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Stop being biased

Your news media reports nothing but one side of the story stop spreading hate and racism

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. You should change "Yahoo News" to "Yahoo Propoganda" since you are not accepting comments on any of your writer's pieces of fiction.

You don't want to receive any rebuttals that invalidate your points. The People's Rep of China do this. 3/4 of this country do not believe any of what you have to try to sell to us as news. You are cowards.

142nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. A Block button

A block button to prevent other users from seeing your posts, going into your post history and continuously attacking you everywhere you go would be incredibly useful. The mute button stops you from seeing people's posts but it obviously doesn't stop others from seeing your posts and post history. People with ill will just goes through your post history and constantly attack you even after you mute them.

Cutting off interaction between two very hostile parties with a block button will save everyone a headache in the short and long term. It will also improve the article comments section tremendously.

22nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  48 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Just call this Fox news - Lets be honest, Verizon never shows us real news from CNN or MSNBC

Be fair - Not one sided We as readers should be able to pick articles to read from all news outlets. Not just foreign owned

153rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 153rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Stop sending me covid-19 stuff please i dont care to see it

Stop sending me covid-19 updates please I don't care

208th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. The Washington Examiner as a news source? You've got to be kidding! Why would you promote this "news" source? Yahoo is just adding to the p

The Washington Examiner as a news source? You've got to be kidding! Why would you promote this "news" source? Yahoo is just adding to the lac of objective and accurate news reporting in the US. You should be ashamed of yourself. And you will soon lose yet another reader.

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Just keep posting negative Trump articles. No need to post anything about the ********* currently occupying the Whitehouse.

No need to post anything about the ********* currently occupying the Whitehouse. If I didn't play Yahoo Fantasy Sports I'd have been gone long ago.

153rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Have the show less functionality actually work.

Despite clicking on the "Show Less" link for sites, they show up in my news feed anyway. Not just a few stories either. That functionality needs some fixing.

153rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base