US Yahoo News

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Hello and welcome to Yahoo News feedback forum and information center.

Your voice is important to us. This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience. Read below to learn more about our company, our editorial team and how to contact us. Our teams review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo News is operated by Verizon Media, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Verizon. Yahoo, Yahoo News and all Verizon Media brands are part of the Verizon family of companies.

OUR TEAM
  • Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Verizon Media
  • Lori Bongiorno: General Manager for Yahoo News, Entertainment, Life and MAKERS
  • Daniel Klaidman: Editor in Chief
  • Lauren Johnston: Head of Programming
  • Colin Campbell: Managing Editor
CONTACT US
To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com.

SHARE FEEDBACK

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:
  • Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  • This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  • For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  • Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.
  • When providing feedback on an article, please include the URL and story headline. This will help us find the article faster.
The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Stop sending covid updates

I'm beyond my saturation point. I'm sick of hearing about covid. On one hand we have Biden, Fauci and every other dimwit shoving Mask Mandates, Vaccine Mandates or threats thereof, down our throats. Biden saying this pandemic is caused by "the unvaccinated". All while turning a blind eye to what he's caused at the southern borders. Allowing illegal immigrants to cross the border by the thousands, many of which have tested positive for covid. Then bussing them or flying them into the interior of the US. McAllen Texas is flooded with these illegal immigrants. Catholic Charities is beyond capacity in…

407th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Stop printing lies. Your "fact checker" lies. You are finished and Donald Trump is your president

All you do is lie. It's so embarrassing, and your email sucks too.

407th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. regarding your recent post about Mike Pompeo, try looking for the whiskey in the same place as Biden's checks from China

If you're posting political views, play fair and slap both (all) teams....
    The general public doesn't buy into one sided views

407th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Wording

You & other media sources continue to use the wording "DEMOCRATIC PARTY" We are not the Democratic Party, we are the Democrat Party. There are several political parties in the United States, The Democrat, Republican, Independent, Communist, Green, Etc. There is NO Democratic party.

407th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Language Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Stop lying. Its mid term variant. Yall are fake news. Leave our president Trump (the real president) alone. You are the virus

Fake news fake news. You and the rest of the lying media is the virus. Keeping the sheep asleep with your lies. People see through your lies now.

407th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. REPORT THE FACTS

Here is another example of your (YAHOO"S) Lame opinions. 55% IS NOT "MOST PEOPLE" when one does a survey you F'n morons! Just open the comments cause you are NOT making this safer. OH, and fire your f'n stupid CEO and staff of hand picked morons....jeesh, really???
    Dare you to publish this OPINION...lmao. It will prob be YOUR most popular posted opinion....lol, sorry, that's MY opinion.

407th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Your left leaning news is BS and mostly false info. I will not spend anoth minuet reading any of it.

Your left leaning news is BS and mostly false info. I will not spend another minuet reading any of it. Ha ha 60% of American say Trump should not run again Ha ha total BS. I know hundreds of people friend family business people that say different. Your polling is once again BS

407th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Illinois officer dies trying to stop fleeing car on bridge

And people complain when officers shoot at vehicles that try to run them over and the Media portrays it and state officer shoots at kills unarmed men. And if the person is African American then it is deemed a racist act. RIP sir

407th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Why do you always stop comments on stories that are controversial toward liberals?

I notice that all of the stories involving liberals have the comments disabled? What is the fear?

Why are all of your stories about conservatives negative?

Why don’t you call out the mainstream media when they falsely report news? You only put out negative comments on Fox personalities.

407th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. news website gets wrong articles

your news website, upon clicking or right clicking on an article, frequently returns the wrong article. I'm using Firefox. Testing shows this is not happening with Google News, so this is on you and, perhaps, how your website does or doesn't work well with Firefox. if you suggest changing browsers instead of fixing your code -- i'll cease reading your news instead. [yes, my Win 10 box has all updates.]

407th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Please do not show me any more about this fake news I do not want to know anything about the Coronavirus

Please do not show me anything about the Coronavirus I do not want to know anyting that Biden has to say or anybody else that states the coronavirus attack

407th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 407th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 407th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Go kill yourselves you dirty liberal pukes!

Go kill yourselves you dirty liberal pukes!

407th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Bot said my comment violated ToS

Following is a comment I tried to make in a Yahoo News article, but was instantly rejected, clearly, by a 'bot, since no human could have responded that quickly, even if they were "watching" as I typed! How did it violate ToS? I thought it was the word "bomb," but, I changed it to "appeared," and still got rejected (in case you're wondering, when I finish writing a comment, I always copy-paste to a text file on my computer, which has been a godsend when the comment fails to be submitted for whatever reason, including website bugs, server crash, etc.,…

220th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Essay services recommended by Yahoo!!!!

https://www.yahoo.com/now/7-best-college-essay-writing-095300888.html

Using an essay writing service may sound like the simplest way to get help with any college assignment, but many students have had terrible experiences because they chose a bad writing service. So how can you identify a trusted essay writing service?

Stressays conducted a survey of over 23,000 college students in the U.S. and came up with the list of the most popular writing services available online in 2021. These academic writing companies were ranked based on their popularity among American college students, as well as their pricing and quality of papers they produce.

PaperHelp
    PaperHelp is definitely…

407th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. We are free in Florida we closed our state to stop your lie, we refused your poison vaccine!

We are free in Florida, we don’t need your poison vaccine, keep killing your blue state not us! We’re free thanks God.

407th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Leave e alone

You can stop sending me the ******** covid updates that is nothing but lies I'm not one of the blind sheep in this country leave me alone with that *********

220th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 666

Related to Bill Gates

407th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)