US Yahoo News

Welcome to our Yahoo News feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience and to contact our editorial team. We review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo News?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Yahoo News is not the only game in town! If you're unhappy, then check out cnn, msnbc, npr., etc. ALL much better sources for news.

Yahoo is not the only news game in town. If you're unhappy check out cnn, msnbc, npr, etc. without all the repetitive articles.

186th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Your stories repeat over and over. Please get some new fresh stories every day. Not great reporting. Also, lose the "sponsored" ****.

Hey everyone! Has it occurred to you that Yahoo doesn't even read these posts? It's just a way for them to allow you some venting. They don't give a hoot one way or the other what we think.

186th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. the sliding advert boxes are annoying and useless

Give an option to close an irrelevant sliding advert.

186th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Online Psychologist India

Mumbai Psychiatry Clinics offer world class psychological treatment in Mumbai, India. They have team of psychiatrists & psychologist who offer face to face & online counselling. Find online psychologist in India. Any mental health related problems will be taken care by psychological treatment.
    https://mumbaipsychiatryclinics.com/

186th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I am quitting Yahoo news and Yahoo mail due to the obsession with violence against children. Shame on you.

I am quitting Yahoo news and Yahoo mail due to the obsession with violence against children. Shame on you.

186th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Notifications for replies to your comments?

Its natural to be notified when someone replies to a comment you make. On Yahoo this seems to be impossible. ???

186th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Cover this story: https://www.actionnewsnow.com/content/video/509700442.html

After the Devastating Camp Fire HOAs insisting on charging dues for burned out property
    https://www.actionnewsnow.com/content/video/509700442.html

186th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Loud ****** music over videos, Auto plays commercials then something goes wrong with video.

Oh, what ever happened to verbal commentary on a NEWS video. Instead we are forever treated to ****** overtly loud, ******, elevator music That has nothing to do with said video or news story. WHY?
    All of your ads play fine but the videos themselves don't. Why?
    I can barely see my full mail window because of all the ads in the side bar. Do better Yahoo. Do better.

186th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Consider closing the KNOWledge gap between HotHouseEarth and reversing global warming. Fox news can blow dog whistle unassisted.

I doubt that more than 1% of clients are aware of several bills NOW in US House that seek to address climate change. Beyond Green New Deal, clients may be interested in the health, jobs, balance of trade and economic stimulus of H.R.763 - Energy Innovation and Carbon Dividend Act. Even more, clients may be interested in 763's monthly check.

186th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. openly racist insult artists

Erika Saleen, a writer who often appeasers in your advertorials is an openly anti white anti American insult artists. She is always openly putting down America and also openly insulting every white person in America and Europe with her ignorant attacks on culture across America… If any white person wrote half of s what she writes they would be forced out of a job and never hired for another one... so return the favor to Erika, her ignorance and her racist insults are more than any reader should have to endure.

247th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 186th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. World Noble Peace Prize

It is time to suggest a world leader who made a genuine effort, traveled the world over & promoted peace among diverse leaders and opinions. One name comes close to reality is Indian Prime Minister Narender Modi. He traveled most world met virtually all world leaders and made efforts to reduce their differences during the different political environment.

186th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. There are way too many Game of Thrones articles!

It seems that almost every other news story/article has something to do with Game of Thrones. I have never even opened or searched for a single Game of Thrones thing. Why am I being inundated with so much?! I am extremely not interested and would be much more interested in actual news articles than to be constantly bombarded with Game of Thrones. Yet, there is no place where I can change my preferences. That is bad. We should be able to input preferences as to what we would like to read.

114th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. STOP SENDING ME DEAD TODDLER STORIES AND SENATOR OCASIO WHATEVER THE **** STORIES.

We are approaching multiple civil law firms to step up to the plate and hit you freaks at Yahoo with a Class Action suit designed to stop you from exploding our inboxes with emotionally traumatizing news stories about dead and dying toddlers and Senator Ocasio Cortez. We've had enough. Back off with your agendas please or we'll take you down.

186th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Please stop headlining everything AOC says.

I know she's a media darling, but she's been in Congress for only four months. What makes her opinions, thoughts and ideas so darn important?

186th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Tell Dylan Stableford to correct his ridiculous error in the Notre Dame fire! He said it took "two decades" to build??? Hardly!

It took 200 years to build Notre Dame Cathedral - that's two CENTURIES not two DECADES. Please have Stableford correct his embarrassing error.

186th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Stop posting AOC articles. She's not earned the spotlight.

AOC is being presented as a leading Democrat voice when in fact she's a freshman Rep. who has yet to earn the platform she has been given. Granted her opponents are helping to give her a platform buy reacting to the press she's been given. She is a novelty at best.

123rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Show fox news and cut out the fake news.

Show fox news and cut out the fake news.

186th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Stop putting Game of Thrones Spoilers on the Yahoo Home Page

Stop posting Game of Thrones spoilers on the home page.

123rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Stop having the main page ask me if I want Yahoo! to be my homepage when IT ALREADY IS MY HOMEPAGE!!!

Stop having the main page ask me if I want Yahoo! to be my homepage when IT ALREADY IS MY HOMEPAGE!!!

147th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 12 13
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base