US Yahoo News

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Hello and welcome to Yahoo News feedback forum and information center.

Your voice is important to us. This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience. Read below to learn more about our company, our editorial team and how to contact us. Our teams review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo News is operated by Verizon Media, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Verizon. Yahoo, Yahoo News and all Verizon Media brands are part of the Verizon family of companies.

OUR TEAM
  • Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Verizon Media
  • Lori Bongiorno: General Manager for Yahoo News, Entertainment, Life and MAKERS
  • Daniel Klaidman: Editor in Chief
  • Lauren Johnston: Head of Programming
  • Colin Campbell: Managing Editor
CONTACT US
To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com.

SHARE FEEDBACK

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:
  • Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  • This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  • For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  • Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.
  • When providing feedback on an article, please include the URL and story headline. This will help us find the article faster.
The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Where is the front page banner for the live stream of the defense in the Chauvin trial?

The top front page banner to view the Chauvin trial live seems to have gone missing since the prosecution rested. Will there be an option to watch the defense?

1028th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Report news, not propaganda!

Yahoo is nothing but trash that sows hate and discontent between Americans for the radical left! There is no news on here, just propaganda. Its time Americans stand together and send a message to big tech, Hollywood, and the far left that we are tired of being lied to so they can accomplish an agenda! If we choose to stay divided, we will surely be defeated.

1028th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 1028th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Please avoid spammy SEO practices that feed search engines unrelated articles

I analyze the news every morning. It's a key task in my career workflow. Most searches on search engine News searches seem to tend to contain at least half a dozen, & often far more that span multiple pages, entirely unrelated articles credited to Yahoo News/Finance. It appears these results may be the product of pages having multiple articles, but it produces search result trash & a decision to call on my colleagues to follow me in never opening a Yahoo News article until further notice. Please adjust your SEO to allow search engines to better identify article topics &…

1028th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I'm glad I'm not the only one missing the comments section, but you should be honest about your reason for "suspending" it.

Either start the Comments section again, or be honest to your readers about why you suspended it. The election is OVER. The winner is clear. If you want to end the rancor, at least SAY that this is your reason for ending Comments.

1028th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Article titles

It would improve a reader's experience here if editors could rephrase titles for grammatical correctness, for example:

"NYPD Releases Man Who Threatened to Stab Undercover Asian Officer's Face Without Bail"

should read:

"Man Who Threatened to Stab Undercover Asian Officer's Face Released by NYPD Without Bail"

These are really simple concepts that are ignored time and time again on this site.

1028th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Typo or Other Mistake  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Be more objective and fair in your news articles!

Try giving both political parties the same coverage! Biden and his regime have destroyed America in 2 months and all you publish are negative articles on republicans and yes, trump who is no longer president! Never see anything from you on the border situation, lack of dem. transparency, Bidens gaffs, his fear to confront Iran, China, etc, his lack of border control, and need i go on! Your news feed is a JOKE!!!! be "fair and unbalanced"!!!!

1028th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1028th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. stop with click bait news headlines,,,you should be ashamed

how about actual news story when link used,,, instead of click bait

1028th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Please give me the option to remove specific topics from the news feed.

I will continue to avoid Yahoo news until you give me the option to remove completely disgusting headlines about popping zits from the newsfeed. I have never searched for this type of content, it completely grosses me out and I will continue using Google News instead of Yahoo until you give me the option to tell you to not put this type of content in the feed. Like..why. Why would you do that over and over.

1028th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Be brave Yahoo, have some accountability

There is an article today by some person named Benjamin H. Smith, there is no way of contacting him, nothing, for all we know it's Artificial Intelligence and I would question the intelligence part. The head line is "Woman Murders 2 Men And Feeds Them To Her Pigs — But Did She Do It To Others?" then goes on to state the the "Woman" is actually a man pretending to be a woman. Wouldn't it have been more appropriate to say, Transgender Woman? Your agenda is so plain to see, what happened to all of you people who run this…

1028th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. you have an article by David Rothkopf

stating the Joe Biden has a really good approval rating.... WFT? How convenient that you've suspended comments. This is such an outrageous lie that your publication should be shut down... Joe Biden is the subject of laughter and scorn worldwide... OVERWHELMINGLY.

1028th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Bring back comments section !

Bring back comments sections. Show some fortitude !

1028th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1028th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. When choosing to show less from a content contributor if would be nice to be able to provide feedback on the contributor.

When opting to show less from a media contributor it would be useful to be able to provide mode feedback as to why the contributor is problematic. Personally I find highly opinionated articles that don't adhere to good journalistic principles bothersome. Maybe a few radio button options for feedback.
    Something like:

O Offensive content
    O Opinionated
    O Not related to headline
    O Not newsworthy
    O Other ____________________

1028th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. DIE

All of you useless, brain dead liberal rooster smoochers need to die.

1028th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1028th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 1028th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1028th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1028th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 85 86
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base