US Yahoo News

Welcome to our Yahoo News feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience and to contact our editorial team. We review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 512th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Stop sending your ****** emails to my phone

Your ****** email does not go in my inbox. It seems to activate a part of my phone that makes it appear as if it's an email. VERY annoying!

288th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 288th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Get rid of all the political/liberal *********

Eliminate the liberal "*********"

288th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 288th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Please take down video posted today with WRONG info stating SS recipients need to file a return to get stimulus.

Google it ! Social Security recipients who were not required to file, NEED NOT FILE ! How can you scare seniors with BAD info.

288th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Colloquial Terms can Proliferate Stigma

The headline of this article changed the original article’s term ‘scientists’ to ‘nerds’.

WTFF?! Continuing to use such terms just proliferates stigmatizing this group. If you actually wanted to be appreciative, you would’ve just left the original headline intact.

(https://news.yahoo.com/rising-heroes-coronavirus-era-nations-145721132.html)

288th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Language Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. DEAR YAHOO, THE MOST IMPORTANT NEWS IS THE CORONA VIRUS SOLUTION, MEANWHIL

CORONA VIRUS SOLUTION - TO THIS SELF INFLICTED PANDEMIC -
    THIS IDIOTIC SELF INFLICTED PANDEMIC - HAS HAD A SOLUTION ALL ALONG - MEANWHILE CRAZIES STOPPED IT AT EVERY TURN, EVEN THE PRESS, YOU WONDER WHAT MOTIVATES SO MANY MORONS TO OPINE IN THE WORST WAY

TAKE GOOD LOOK - THIS VIDEO ON YOUTUBE WILL SHOW YOU NAME OF VIDEO: "CORONAVIRUS UPDATE: SURVIVOR STORY, PART 2"

ALSO FIND MORE DATA AT CIVITEX.ORG AND VIEW THE INFORMATION -
    I HAVE POSTED FOR WEEKS ON END THAT ZINC AND HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE AND AZITHROMICINE OFFERED A REAL SOLUTION. I MYSELF WAS AFFLICTED AND RECOVERED.

288th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. New Jersey municipal governments ordering workers to load into trucks less than 6 feet apart to collect nonessential items like leaves

I live in Gloucester County NJ. And although our numbers aren't as steep as in the northern counties, our covid cases are climbing at an astronomical rate. Many of the politicians in our towns are catering to voters who are "bored" and are requesting municipal workers to collect curbside items besides trash, as was ordered by the Governor. They are told to pick up bulk items, yard waste, leaves, wood, etc. We've all been informed by several sources that Sars Cov 2 can live up to 3 to 4 days on metal and plastic surfaces.. In order to pick up…

288th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Kudos

I recently realized that Yahoo News' news feed has become something to check in with on a daily basis -- whereas it used to be, well, something to glance at on the way to checking email. Kudos. -- J.

288th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Biased news scroll

If you want to make yahoo news scroll just say something bad about the president, his family, or fox news and your in!!!

288th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Enough. I consider myself libertarian, and the news you guys report is unbelievable. I’m not a Trump fan, but come on you guys are biased.

STOP. Enough. You guys are almost unbearable now. We get it you hate trump, but he’s doing the best he can. From most standpoints he’s doing better than you report. So just stop.

288th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. your divisive reports are very destructible Stop and decease

your divisive reports are very destructible Stop and decease

288th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 288th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. show sports such espn dallas cowboys and other sport events

install on web sites on sports not on world sports events

288th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 288th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Corona

More than 50000 people in iran deid becase of corona virus but iran regim say lay every time.

288th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. "Read more" button is broken!

"Read more" button is broken! Article doesn't expand when you click on it.

288th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. https://mindtastik.com/coronavirus-meditation-a-mindful-approach-to-stay-calm/

Meditation app with a collection of audios on how to cope with stress & anxiety during the COVID19 outbreak. The app has become free during this pandemic (however some popups asking you to subscribe may appear, just disregard them as all our content is free inside without needing to pay anything). I think this would help a lot of people while they stay at home in self-isolation.

288th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. to put whre the virus hurt the most in ocean city maryland with hotels and motels not taking welfare assistance and banks purposely closed

banks in oc md purposely closed bank accounts of incoming social security deposits people lost homes left out in cvirus by farmers and cancellation supposedly only less then two months in jail cancelled social security going to bank accounts of minor offense inmates people in worcester county freezing cut off entirely of help,

288th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 25 26
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base