US Yahoo News

Welcome to our Yahoo News feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience and to contact our editorial team. We review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our community support forum or find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo News?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please allow opt out for "Download Newsroom App" pages.

When returning to a discussion I quite often get a page telling me to "Download the newsroom app and join the discussion". No matter what I do, I cannot return to my previous discussion because this page keeps coming up. Effectively, I am locked out of ever returning to that discussion unless download the app, which I DO NOT WANT.

Frankly, it's starting to **** me off.

You need to give people the ability to opt out of downloading the app and returning to the discussion via their browser.

100th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Could you update daily? Sick of gossip.

Sick of days old sometimes weeks old news and HATE "SPONSORED" and hollywood gossip...just looking for FACTAUL news!

148th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 148th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Language Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Profanity

How can we get banned for profanity and the writers use profanities. Double standard

148th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Ask users before giving users your New version which I find new version to be terrible

I did not want new version and should have been asked which I was and I denied new version and yahoo gave it to me anyways. Most I found do not like the new format

148th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Start fixing problems rather than closing the issues!

I hate hitting next, waiting for a dozen adds to load, hit next, read a single line, hit next wait again for adds etc.......I never have gotten to the end of a story, I give up with the adds first!

117th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. No more Mexican-language articles like the Puerto Rico one in the U.S. Yahoo.com

No more Mexican-language articles like the Puerto Rico one in the U.S. Yahoo.com

100th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. enough with SHOCKING NEWS ON GMA SET type ads

I'm sick of the KELLY RIPA shocks fans, etc. type ads especially the ones her sporting a black eye. I click offensive to me on ad feedback and the NEXT day they are back again.

82nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 148th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. too much advertisement...i am tuning you out

too much advertising. I am going to stop reading your news. there are plenty of places where i can get news and not be bombarded with ads

93rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. audio alerts

Allow the user to receive silent alerts

148th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Had to fill in down the bottom first, Yahoo won't let me reply if I use the word "biased"or any other word already used in a post.

The reporting on Yahoo is so very biased. The war against Trump has gotten very old, No I didn't vote for him ( or Hillary). Its time for Yahoo to balance the news out. This is why I only get on Yahoo once a month or less these days...its gotten very pathetic,

148th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When I try to delete comments I have posted I get: "An Error Has Occurred, Please Try Again Later" and I am unable to delete them.

When I try to delete comments I have posted I get the following: "An Error Has Occurred, Please Try Again Later" and I am unable to delete my comment. How can I delete comments once I have posted?

148th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. How about showing the comments people get instead of wanting Yahoo to send breaking news to mu desk top that I don't want there.

How about alerting when you get a response to a comment instead of an alert from Yahoo wanting to send Breaking news to my desk top that I don't want there

93rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. How do I get my historical yahoo comments to be listed as latest to oldest

how do i change my historical comments to be listed as latest to oldest?

148th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. News where it belongs

Put the news in the proper category, sports in sports, celebs and entertainment in entertainment and so on. I am not a sports or celebrity fan. Your current format just crams the site with garbage i am not interested in. If i want certain news i will look for it.

148th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Ricin at the pentagon and Cruz offices, attacks on a handicapped senator in DC by the left and you don't report it?? Why?

Ricin at the pentagon and Cruz offices, attacks on a handicapped senator in DC by the left and you don't report it?? Why? I mean you should do a service for the entire community not plan J. Gobbels to the DNC

148th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Why are you so pitifully biased that you don't even mention the new deal with Mexico that Trump has negotiated?

Report ALL the news, not just your biased version. You show nothing about the new trade deal with Mexico that Trump negotiated. If you are a real news service, not just a political hack, you will treat your customers with all the news. Really sick of your political bias.

135th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Return to whatever you were doing 18 months ago

I used to keep Yahoo News open all day long at work. Rarely was there a repeated subject and it was NEWS that was fresh and pertinent and I would read all day long. Now, the subjects are days old, (thats olds, not news) subjects are mercilessly repeated and the subjects are not worthy. Just today there are 5 KardashiDUMS leading the roundup. Sad. I miss Yahoo news and it's a constant disappointment when I do visit the site. Beyond emal, there is really nothing intellectually worthwhile that Yahoo News as to offer.

100th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 135th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base