US Yahoo News

Welcome to our Yahoo News feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience and to contact our editorial team. We review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo News?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. When Presidents Lead

Since Yahoo added the " When Presidents Lead " section on the home page the home page itself has become a train wreck. Some news links will work, others will not. FIX IT !!!

110th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Yahoo News Exclusive links to Matt Bai and Michael Isikoff need to change.

These links are so stale and offer nothing of interest to warrant clicking on them again.

169th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Try balance in your editorial and topic selection. Looking down the list of 5 "popular in the community list, 3 are about Trump, either bei

Try balance in your editorial and topic selection. Looking down the list of 5 "popular in the community list", 3 are about Trump (either being indicted, or shake-ups in the staff), a fourth is an SNL parody about if Trump was black, and the fifth is about Republican ruining the American Democracy. See a pattern here?

144th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 92nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. put posting dates and times on all of the stories!

put posting dates and times on all of the stories!

79th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Fix your videos in the news section

When going into the news article the videos do not load. Everything at the bottom of the video link loads, but the video will not play. I have tried to reload and it still won't work. Your site is the only one with this problem. All the local news sites that I look at work fine. This has been going on for a LONG TIME. Can't you look into it and fix it????!!!

126th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. The "Sponsored" articles are poorly written - "Teaser" headlines are a waste of time; many border on ****.

The "Sponsored" articles are poorly written;
    ; "Teaser" headlines are a waste of time; many border on ****

52nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Yahoo's homepage is not Fake News but it is absouletly Garbage News. What a waste!

Yahoo's homepage is not Fake News but it is absolutely Garbage News. What a waste! Is this the best you can come up with?

76th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Stop with the FAKE NEWS and Unknown Sources stories!

I know people like to read their "feel good" stories, but can we please get back to honesty in reporting and following the Journalist Creed? There should not be so much ***** and reporter opinion. Just the news and nothing but the news. Stop using Yahoo for Sedition!

99th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 69th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. There should be a Bruce Ohr story. By omission you are not beig fair. Trump is right, you are biased.

There should be a Bruce Ohr story. By omission you are not beig fair. Trump is right, you are biased.

87th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. so much garbage!!!!

STOP PRINTING SO MUCH GARBAGE!!!!

87th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 99th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Cover Trumps legal problems. We deserve the truth not fake news.

Start covering Trumps legal situation and ties to Russia. Don't hide behind republican denials.

69th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Have a strictly real news homepage.

Have a strictly real news homepage for those of us who really want real news and not all that fake news, sponsored news, celebrity/Kardashian ****.

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. I'm sick and tired of being asked over and over and over to sign when I want to leave a comment even though the page header says I am signed

I'm sick and tired of being asked over and over and over to sign when I want to leave a comment even though the page header says I am signed in.

126th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I would like more articles fact checking the lies by public officials.

Never before has there been so much inaccurate and misleading information coming out the mouth and media accounts of our political leaders. The leader count on making making outrageous lies and moving on without being held accountable. Please focus more attention to fact checking and uncovering the truth.

60th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Deadspin videos

Stop Deadspin videos playing on the home page. I've clicked to say I don't want it, but you do not pay attention.

I am not interested in these sports videos, and it's quite irritating not to be able to stop them.

126th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Can you place waff48 weather & news apps on please?

Could you please place WAFF48 weather or their news app on you yahoo tv store please? Because you don't have that or any Alabama state app on the app listing. Thanks in advance.

193rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Why are you so pitifully biased that you don't even mention the new deal with Mexico that Trump has negotiated?

Report ALL the news, not just your biased version. You show nothing about the new trade deal with Mexico that Trump negotiated. If you are a real news service, not just a political hack, you will treat your customers with all the news. Really sick of your political bias.

87th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 5 7 9 12 13
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base