US Yahoo News

Welcome to our Yahoo News feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience and to contact our editorial team. We review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo News?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. option to remove an article

Please can we have an option to remove articles of zero interest to people? It is very irritating to see the same old articles scrolling around all week! A particular irritation is the myriad of markle appearances! Make our day and give us freedom of choice where we can tailor our choices and read only the good stuff with facts, truth, interest, knowledge!

63rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Can you keep the live broadcast on the screen when switching between looking at senate vs governor vs house.

It is annoying that I have to wait for the broadcast to reload after switching between maps and then I have to click to turn the sound back on.

193rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 169th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 110th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 193rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. STOP WITH ALL TRUMP AND KAVANAUGH ARTICLES IN MY FEED I WANT FUN AND ENTERTAINING!!

EVERYDAY COUNTLESS ARTICLES ABOUT TRUMP AND KAVANAUGH, i KNOW WHO i'M VOTING FOR!
    I WANT FUN AND ENTERTAINING ARTICLES LIKE THE KARDASHIAN'S AND FAMILY THINGS.
    pLEASE TAKE POLITICS OUT OF MY NEWSFEED!!

126th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Why are you not posting the economy news story today on your front page.

Every day there are negative stories on Trump. And he deserves some of them. But why are you completely ignoring the positive news on the economy. Don't you think voters should see what the economy is doing. You are being biased and then you wonder why Trump hates you so much. Be the bigger person, show all the relevant news. I guarantee you, you would be putting the economy news up front if a Democrat were in office.

144th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Where is the news

There is a big fire on the west coast - where some of my family resides and there is not one story on it, just someone's opinion on something that really does not matter!!! Where is the real news???

169th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 193rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Pop ups

Please to many pop ups. Your blowing our computers up. Enough is enough.....thinks about it.

96th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Actually put science news in the Science news instead of politics and fashion trends

It seems 1 out of 10 science news articles are actually related to science,

126th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Sane editing needed. Put essential stories first in categories with a way to go to extended news.

Editors make a valuable contribution to the news. Once upon a time you had 5 top articles from various categories--national--international--politics--science--etc. and a way to go deeper for those interested. Now you have a chaotic mix of gossip and trivia, sports and opinion along with the news. Human interest articles are good at times--but when my time is limited the chaos is appalling.

193rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Put the comments back to the way it was before you screwed it up

Change the comments back and stop ******* it up!

92nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Could you update daily? Sick of gossip.

Sick of days old sometimes weeks old news and HATE "SPONSORED" and hollywood gossip...just looking for FACTAUL news!

193rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Profanity

How can we get banned for profanity and the writers use profanities. Double standard

193rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. No more Mexican-language articles like the Puerto Rico one in the U.S. Yahoo.com

No more Mexican-language articles like the Puerto Rico one in the U.S. Yahoo.com

126th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. too much advertisement...i am tuning you out

too much advertising. I am going to stop reading your news. there are plenty of places where i can get news and not be bombarded with ads

110th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. audio alerts

Allow the user to receive silent alerts

193rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Had to fill in down the bottom first, Yahoo won't let me reply if I use the word "biased"or any other word already used in a post.

The reporting on Yahoo is so very biased. The war against Trump has gotten very old, No I didn't vote for him ( or Hillary). Its time for Yahoo to balance the news out. This is why I only get on Yahoo once a month or less these days...its gotten very pathetic,

193rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. When I try to delete comments I have posted I get: "An Error Has Occurred, Please Try Again Later" and I am unable to delete them.

When I try to delete comments I have posted I get the following: "An Error Has Occurred, Please Try Again Later" and I am unable to delete my comment. How can I delete comments once I have posted?

193rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base